Midori Melon

Midori Melon

See the Best Liqueurs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle

MichelleEleebana NSW

Love the taste

Not just for girls. My Partner loves it too.The only negative is that I have to hide the bottle from him.

The Italian god

The Italian godDoreen

Memories

Cheap and epic if you wanna get smashed whilst drinking something actually nice !!! Girls drink but I love it

idscratch

idscratchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A favourite for a warm night

Midori is the best seller from the Suntory range. It is also the best flavour. Midori is melon flavoured and mixes well with lemonade or pineapple juice but also a large range of cocktails. Also mixes well with gin or vodka for a bit more punch.

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cute, sweet and versatile

I really like Midori and drink it quite a lot... As said it is very versatile, although my personal favorite is the plain Midori + lemonade mix. It turns out great in jelly shots too!

I do have some of the other flavours/ but probably wouldn't bother with blue or orange, I think green is the classic, you can't really go wrong.
Colour, taste, versatility
Should probably be a tad cheaper for what it is

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

I love this drink. Its great mixed with lemonade, coke or pineapple juice. Great in warmer weather and it's a real refreshing drink. I definitely recommend!!
Nice refreshing drink! Bottles come in different sizes.
It can be expensive (If your always buying it like me) but if you shop around you can get a heap of it at times.

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

Midori is one of my all time favourite alcoholic drinks. Its great tasting, easy to mix different drinks, great for the summer time, perfect to take to BBQ's or drink by a pool or beach. Very refreshing drink, my favourite way to drink it is mixed with lemonade and pinapple juice. Sold at all bottle shops and is a reasonable price which is great!
Midori is great tasting, refreshing, easy to drink, and great for mixing cocktails
I cannot think of any cons about midori except that it can be quite sweet so not good to drink to much at once

naomiS

naomiSAU

Midori is fantastic! It tastes delicious and is so versatile! This is my favourite summer drink! Either mixed with lemonade or pineapple juice! there are so many drink combinations from midori! there is no strong alcohol taste, just a smooth delicious melon flavour. Midori could also be served on the rocks or in shots. It is better chilled but can be served at room temperature too! The price is also very reasonable!
Midori is delicious! It can be drunk straight or mixed in so many delicious combinations! Midori is so refreshing, it is the perfect summer drink!
None really, even the price is reasonable!