See the Best Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelSouth West, WA

Relationship Essential.

Quiet, efficient, fantastic after sale backup over 5 years. Renovating another property, will have Meile everything there as well, Boss insists, we she goes Meile goes. I said don't take with you, we will get a good deal on the best model available and leave this one here.
Do not recommend the retailer however.

Purchased in September 2014 at Rather not say for $2,100.00.

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motor blew up a few months after warranty. Miele repair man told us “he sees it a lot” and we should buy a Bosch.

The motor stopped after three years.
Our Dishes often came out dirty.
We rinsed our dishes first.
The Dishwasher didn’t get clogged.
The Controls were easy to use.
Washing times are very long.
The machine was much noisier that the new one we bought to replace it.

Purchased in September 2015 at Miele Online Shop for $1,199.00.

Dave

I’ve already had to buy a new one.

It isn’t a Miele; your repairer recommended another brand to us.

Cintique

CintiqueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A real dishwasher

Great dishwasher, it cleans everything really well. Purchased over a month ago. Love the auto sense, no scrapping plates, it runs quietly, not too many dials and buttons, so easy to use. Recently cleaned my BBQ plates and racks, was amaze at how clean they turned out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Cintique for taking the time to leave this review!

Ab

AbBrisbane

Way better than an LG

Bought this a month ago after fighting with a LG dishwasher for the last few years. It cleans the plates and easily without the need wash off. Haven’t had any issues yet. It was a great price from Harvey Norman. It is whisper quiet and easy to stack with the top cutlery tray.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

RobBrisbane

Cleans really well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Rob for your feedback!

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality at a good Price

I'd done a lot of research before buying my Previous Miele dishwasher. That was in 2001. We needed to replace it URGENTLY in August this year. Purchased the current version and it fitted perfectly into the existing space. There are a few design changes. It does dry better and is quieter than the old model. The standard cutlery tray is excellent and the stacking very flexible. Good choice of programs and it does a great job. Recommended.
And we got it on discount :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hazel

HazelBundaberg

Absolutely excellent

I love this dishwasher. It cleans everything thoroughly. It is very very quiet, I had to check it was on when I first got it because it so quiet and I was used a loud machine. Easy clean and stylish. Couldn't be happier. When it eventually wears out in years to come, I will buy another one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Hazel for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Leo

LeoHORNET BANK

Decent microwave for the size

Its stylish and have awesome features also it has different kool modes for running the product it washes all the dishes really well with powerful water pressure modes in the dishwasher machine it runs quiet with a Stainless Steel style look I give it 5 stars for this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Leo for your feedback!

Bernie

BernieWULGULMERANG

Entry level brilliance

Owned this dishwasher for around 3 weeks and used multiple times per day ( we have 3 small kids). Fantastic build quality and cleans much better compared to any other make I've owned. The cutlery tray is so much easier to use than a basket and saves loads of space plus it's very quiet. This is effectively an entry level model but don't let that put you off - it may only have basic programs but they work superbly and frankly, we don't really need any more for our household - dinner parties aren't really an option right now....The timer is another bonus as we have low rate electricity at night. Very happy so far

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback Bernie!

Awful Experience

I have had several issues with my Miele dishwasher - upon contacting the company I have been told I am in to rural a location for them to assist me with servicing my dishwasher. To me I was happy to spend the extra money on a good quality appliance as it would last me longer in the end. This certainly has not been the case and my overall experience in dealing with Miele and the customer service I have received has been terrible. Not a happy customer at all Miele

Date PurchasedMar 2011

Lisa V

Lisa V

Faultless so far!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

jmfire

jmfireAU

Cleans well

I put I some really dirty dishes and in 1.5hrs my dishes were clean. I love of the auto where it sense how dirty the dishes to the program and like the trays for knife and forks. Ovsrall have been very pleased with it.

The shelves can be lower to add pots and pans.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Arezoo R

Arezoo R

Stopped working after 7 months

I bought mine last October and in May this year it began showing F87 error and while I was waiting for the warranty repair to come and fix it, which took two weeks, the whole front panel blacked out. Literally the guy had to replace the pump and the from panel. Since then he’s told me not to use Finish Quantum tablets cause they can cause the motor to go unless you wash on hot cycles.
Disappointed as I paid AUD1200 so I don’t have to worry about repairs and now I have a repaired dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

mlwd

mlwdmoil

mum's best friend

an entry level model,love how this never fails to clean dushes and crockery thoroughly everytime...great in gettung rid of grease and odours...yet the eco mode is gentle enough to wash delicate dishware...its very quiet as well...i needed a replacement part and miele sent it out right away...best investment ever...thanks meile...

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mary mcquay

Mary mcquayAdelaide

Miele dish washer

Cleaned the dishes and pans perfectly.
Has extremely long wash times. Even the economy wash seems to be on for ages.
I think the machine does a fantastic job but just takes such a very long time to finish a cycle.
My dishes are clean, no food deposits left anywhere.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cheryl

CherylBrisbane

Very quiet dishwasher

Never thought i could afford a Miele dishwasher but we got it at a meile factory outlet in Brisbane.
Holds a lot of dishes. Has a seperate cutlery tray so more plate space in the bottom tray. Supper quiet never bear it
. Would recommend you check out the factory outlet.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Aggie

AggiePerth

Awesome need it

I haven’t had a dishwasher for about 20years so when it was time to purchase one a few friends recommended the Miele as the found them to be the best product. I love the cutlery tray as you just pick them out in straight into the draw. I am very happy with my machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Carmel Harrold

Carmel Harrold

So quiet, so very very quiet, that is one of its best features!!!

Miele was recommended as the best on the market, so I replaced my old dishwasher with a Miele. Yes! definitely a wonderful product. So quiet, it is amazingly quiet.I wouldn't even know it was on and we sit around an island bench with the Miele washing dishes underneath, hushhhh. I have not had any trouble with it and it has done a lot of work now.
My visitors comment that it is a Miele and I always say: yes, I bought Miele because it is the best, having used 2 other brands prior, i could not recommend anything other than a Miele now I have one..

Date PurchasedNov 2013

Corona Virus

Corona VirusPerth

Great dishwasher

Great dishwasher and as expected of a Miele product it is extremely well made and comes with piece of mind through warranty.

Bought on promotion so received cash back which helped lower the price

Easy to maintain, super quiet and economical.

Has many neat features and cleans the dishes very well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Kate. P

Kate. Pasked

This model doesn’t appear to have the ‘professional’ Miele pump that the next model above has. With $200 in price difference, has anyone found this to be an issue?

Paul Gasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

The display on my G 4203 SC is very dim. Is there anything I can do about this?
Paul

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Paul, this model doesn't have controls for brightness or contrast on the display. If you think there is a potential issue with this display brightness, you will need a service call to have someone look at this machine to confirm it is how it should be. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 . Kind regards, Anna.

Paul G

Thanks Anna. I called Miele and they came out and looked, and immediately agreed to replace the machine. I have always used Miele appliances as they are so good that I rarely have to replace them! I guess I’m hooked for good now after that experience!
Paul

Davidasked

G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?

Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem.
In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive.
I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.

David

Thank you for your response.
The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray)
The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000
The red light is still (not flashing)

bat

Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete.
But power stays on

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,399$1,599$1,599$1,699
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14141414
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Energy Consumption312 kWh per year312 kWh per year324 kWh per year312 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFront
Number of Programs6555
Colour / Finish Brilliant WhiteCleanSteelCleanSteelCleanSteel
Dimensions 845 x 598 x 600 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm65 mm65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual