4.1

• Internal Layout
K J J

K J JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele no problems

Have bought Miele dishwashers in the last 3 homes I lived in. I thoroughly recommend them. Have had no problems with any of them. Cleans everything without fuss. Glassware sparkling.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$1,299.00.

MICHELLE

MICHELLESydney, NSW

2nd miele dishwasher in 10 years!

Dishlex worked perfectly for more than 10 years in my old house. In 2011, got first Miele d/w, broke down in 2017. Bought new Miele and now broken again! Thought Miele was made to last least twice as long as ordinary brands.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$1,400.00.

cdbevan

cdbevanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dishwasher

We've had this for 3 years. It has a top cutlery draw, which we love. It's so quiet that you can't hear it 5 m away. Absolutely the best dw that we've ever had.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear things are going well with your Miele dishwasher. Kind regards, Daniel.

Find out how Miele G 4203 compares to other Dishwashers

Not worth the money unless you like an endless list of error codes.

Perhaps cleaning the dishes before they go into the dishwasher is the only way to avoid error codes. Really badly designed machine. I would have expected much better from Miele. Would never buy again.

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

F11 error and Drain pump not working just after 2 years

This dishwasher did proper work in the first 2 years. No comparison as its my 1st dishwasher but have to say happy with the performance. But just over 2 years (27 months). error code F11 and not drain water any more. Even cleaned as per manual instructed and no blockage at all but still not working. the call out fee will cost 1/4 machine and not including the parts if any need replace. If only buy a dishwasher for 2 years use life. Next one I will have a 500~600 bucks Bosch instead.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

Miele representativeMiele
Last of the big spenders

Last of the big spendersDarling Downs, QLD

Does the Job but Rinse aid issues

This is my 2nd Miele very expensive so you expect the best but my new machine is using a lot of rinse aid, l am feeling it up every week as the warning light keeps coming on. Please explain ?

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,600.00.

kazi

kaziSydney, NSW

Unreliable, expensive and poor customer care

Purchased in January 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,200.00.

revPerth, WA

Excellent clean but....

Great clean, classy look and very pleased with our purchase. However I can but wonder why there is no buzzer to indicate the end of the programme. Or am I missing something?

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,200.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. This model does not have the option of a buzzer indicating the completion of the cycle. Kind regards, Joel.

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect for family needs

Sometimes I rinse dishes pre use and others not it doesn't make a difference come out clean each time. The product runs reasonably quietly. The manual is easy to follow in regard to cleaning and trouble shooting problems. Have great service team.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,100.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Janine for leaving this review and we will pass the feedback across to our team. Kind regards, Joel.

Miele Immer Besser Dishwasher - constant error messages F13 & F11

Have had my Miele for 4 years and despite general usage dishwasher constantly goes into error mode and stops working. Have had the Miele recommended technician attend to it with replacement parts on 3 occasions at cost to us but continues with error messages and stoppage. First error message was F13 and now its F11. Can Miele help rectify this?

Never again

No satisfied at all. Two dishwashers since 2006, so have decided that we will never purchase another Meile. We always rinse our dishes before we place them in the dishwasher & clean the waste basked once a week & put in finish dishwasher cleaner every 4 to 6 weeks. Received F14 message.

Purchased for A$1,199.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Machine stopped working 4 months out of warranty.(2years 4Months)

Happy with the machine as it performed well originally however the controls started to play up after approximately 12 months but unit was still operable. Now has no power to control panel at all.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Washer ever

I wouldn't chose anything else than Miele. Miele is my go to especially for dishwashers. My parents one is over 25 years old and still going strong. Ours is now 6.5 years. It's extremely quiet too.

Purchased in May 2013 at Miele.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Miele dishwasher stopped working after 3 years

Brought this Dishwasher 3 1/2 years ago and it now has completely stopped working. Front panel fails to light up making all controls, including the power button, non functional. Called Miele tech support and was told I would have to spend almost $250 to have it serviced. We were told Miele was the most reliable brand when we bought it from the authorized dealer!? Not true in our case!

Purchased in April 2016 for A$600.00.

Michael

MichaelSouth West, WA

Relationship Essential.

Quiet, efficient, fantastic after sale backup over 5 years. Renovating another property, will have Meile everything there as well, Boss insists, we she goes Meile goes. I said don't take with you, we will get a good deal on the best model available and leave this one here.
Do not recommend the retailer however.

Purchased in September 2014 at Rather not say for A$2,100.00.

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motor blew up a few months after warranty. Miele repair man told us “he sees it a lot” and we should buy a Bosch.

The motor stopped after three years.
Our Dishes often came out dirty.
We rinsed our dishes first.
The Dishwasher didn’t get clogged.
The Controls were easy to use.
Washing times are very long.
The machine was much noisier that the new one we bought to replace it.

Purchased in September 2015 at Miele Online Shop for A$1,199.00.

Dave

I’ve already had to buy a new one.

It isn’t a Miele; your repairer recommended another brand to us.

Cintique

CintiqueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A real dishwasher

Great dishwasher, it cleans everything really well. Purchased over a month ago. Love the auto sense, no scrapping plates, it runs quietly, not too many dials and buttons, so easy to use. Recently cleaned my BBQ plates and racks, was amaze at how clean they turned out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,499.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Cintique for taking the time to leave this review!

Ab

AbBrisbane

Way better than an LG

Bought this a month ago after fighting with a LG dishwasher for the last few years. It cleans the plates and easily without the need wash off. Haven’t had any issues yet. It was a great price from Harvey Norman. It is whisper quiet and easy to stack with the top cutlery tray.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Unhappy in Armidale

Unhappy in ArmidaleNorthern Region, NSW

Sensational Dishwasher

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Rob

RobBrisbane

Cleans really well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Rob for your feedback!

Sam

Samasked

G 4203 SC Active (Freestanding, White)

I am about to buy a second hand one which he only had it for approximately 4 months. Do you recommend that I buy it. My concern is that, would I be covered for warranty if it fails after few months. He doesn't have the receipt. Thanks

Ekrem Gashi

Ekrem Gashiasked

G 4203

I’ve just bought Miele G4203
Just to find out that machine doesn’t dry so even we open the door out dishes are wet
I’m really disappointed
I’ve spoke to the Miele customer service
Just to find out that I’m stuck with machine that I’m not happy

rev

The only things that don't dry with ours is the top of cups if they have a well in the base. Plastic as well but that's usual in all of them.

Janine

top of our mugs don't dry either if they have a slight lip. Ditto the plastic comment as it depends on the type of platic, the harder the plastic the better it dries

Alana B.
Alana B.

We have just bought one and its the same, our 10 year old cheaper dishwasher dried better. Everything is wet even after leaving it overnight and we have to hand dry everything. Has anyone else had a solution?

T.Moodley

T.Moodleyasked

G 4203 SC Active (Freestanding, White)

Does this model require both hot and cold water connection

Hi,
Thank you for your question. The Operating Manual for this dishwasher model states: "The dishwasher may be connected to a cold or hot water supply, max. 60c. We would only recommend connection to hot water supply if it is economical. i.e a solar powered supply. When connected to a hot water supply, all programmes will be carried out with hot water." I hope this helps answer your question.
Kind Regards
Joel

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives