See the Best Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once a Miele, always a Miele

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,699.00.

Tim R.

Tim R.

Very good

This was a replacement for our 12year old Bosch dishwasher. It is much quieter and well laid out. The top tray with sliding/height adjustable shelf is very handy and allows for larger items like ladles.

Lower tray rolls very freely and can take you by surprise if not all the way in when you close the door, with tray hitting back wall at high speed. Door feels very light though and a bit flimsy when compared to older Bosch unit.

Overall good machine for the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,399.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Tim for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback and will pass onto our product team. Kind regards, Anna.

Vaya customer

Vaya customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher - washes dishes well.

Very happy with dishwasher. I particularly like the top cutlery tray that keeps my cutlery clean and shiny and allows more room in the drawers below for all of the crockery. This is our second Miele, it runs quietly, has a energy mode, washes everything well. I used to have a cheaper dishwasher and found that I had to re-run the load again sometimes if it did not wash well, with Miele - this is not the case. Washes well everytime.

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,600.00.

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent-very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Kind regards, Anna.

RLCD09

RLCD09Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Second miele dishwasher purchased in 10yrs. Stacks well, reliable, and quiet machine. We run it overnight with no issues. Needed to increase the run time after trying with a simple eco and not having the best results. Had the machine installed by miele themselves and it was a professional and easy job. Required an additional hose which the installer had to hand. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2018.

showcaseplasticsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awfull persistent smell since day one and only 4 months old

Awful smell always on everything - just like prior reviewer has said. My last Miele was 5/5, this is awful. I’ve tried 4 different brands of tablets. I have rinse aid in .i have scrubbed it inside incl basket drain and all arm jets. Ive put vinegar and bicarbonate soda i as well as straight water rinses. I’ve done finish dishwasher cleaner every week. It’s 4 months installed and it’s awful.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

showcaseplastics

I’m currently on leave I’ll email when I return.

Jenjen

JenjenSydney Surrounds, NSW

It leaks!

Purchased in October 2018.

LeaIllawarra, NSW

Best dishwasher ever.

Best dishwasher I have ever owned. I scrape the food of before placing plates in. The inside space is amazing & I can easily use even when I have all of my family over, which will be 7 people.
Washes clean every time & I extremely rarely will have to rewatch anything due to a poor was.

Purchased in July 2015 for $1,299.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Lea for your feedback!

pammy

pammyPerth, WA

amazing what technology can achieve

have been told not to scrape because sensor wash detects what needs to be doneb,in the two years we had it never got clogged and when it did the rep came out and showed us what to do

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $1,200.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Pammy for your feedback!

Cassie1980

Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Cleans brilliantly

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Oilzzz

OilzzzBrisbane

Excellent dishwasher. Best we have had

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

DustybootPerth, WA

Smells after Wash

Disappointed with Miele brand as paid a bit more for what is reputed as the best. Since the first wash, there is an unpleasant odour on all the dishes. I've contacted Miele customer service, received a few 'obvious' actions, even had a technician out to check set-up and machine performance. They left with a couple of descaler tablets and reported all OK. Clearly can't be. I purchased an extra Miele 1m drain hose at my expense to create a high point in case the issue was with the non-return valve. Have lodged a request with Miele to replace it in the hope this is a one-off issue and something the technician can't assess. Unfortunately my perception of Miele products will be swayed by thow they handle my request.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Dustyboot

I've since contacted Miele service dept to organise a 2nd technician to inspect. Will update my post once this is carried out.

KathyK

KathyKCamden

Great product

After 18 years with my Dishlex I my first Miele. It’s so quiet cleans fabulously. I would have given 5 stars just one irritating this is the bottom rack rolls back in so it very frustrating loading and unloading I have to put a cloth to stop it doing that.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Kathy for your feedback. If you have any questions regarding your Miele dishwasher, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353.

Richard PCairns

Disappointing

This dishwasher was installed 17 September 2018. At installation F78 showed and fixed by installer. Second time we used machine the F13 error showed needing a visit by the local technician to fix. Today F24 showed up and we now await the technican. Poor performance in the first 6 weeks of ownership and very disappointing. If it is not running properly after this next fix then Miele will be asked to refund or replace what is obviosly a dud machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Richard, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I'm going to send you a private message now so we can look into this further. Kind regards, Miele.

Richard P

Top marks to Miele for addressing my situation promptly and efficiently. They have now resolved the matter to my complete satisfaction.

Kylie little

Kylie littleSwan Reach

Matches the bench top boards.

Just had our kitchen upgraded and there's a black strip under the bench top so we went looking around for a dishwasher that wouldn't stand out to much and found this on appliances online. It looks pretty much like it dose online and the black strip where there buttons and screen is was just the right night for our bench. The dishwasher performs good and cleans the plates possibly better than hand washing would do. Am very happy with this washer!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Kylie for your feedback!

Sally

SallyBrisbane

Perfect

I so love this dish washer. It’s the best one i have ever had... bar none. It gets the dishes really clean. It is also very quiet. I find that it also does not require a lot of service or maintenance or upkeep of any kind. Saves time and money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Sally for your feedback!

Tata

Tata

Good dishwasher

This dishwasher is pretty quite and uses minimum water. Only downside is the 45 degree wash (also the shortest cycle) doesnt do the best job, Dishes still seen oily. Also if you dont open it soon as it finishes dishers dont dry very well. The bottom rack also won't stay out it rolls back which is annoying when stacking

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Preema

PreemaNewcastle

Affordable, perfect and one of the BEST dishwashers available!!

Have had a Miele dish washer for the last 11 years. It’s affordable user friendly, simple and one of the BEST dishwashers out there. Love the separate cutlery tray, cleans good although the cups do not dry well enough on the top ( probably design feature of cups) no complaints and really pleased with my purchase. It’s very quite during the cycle as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

Dot

DotVictoria

Don’t bother with this model

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Shuman

Shuman

Great and affordable dishwasher

If you want an affordable dishwasher that does the job then this is the best buy. It's relatively quiet, easy to use, the instructions are easy and is energy efficient. I'm currently building a house and am thinking of getting another Miele G 4930 for my house. Would definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Soyoung J.

Soyoung J.asked

G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

I have Miele 4930 SCU CLST.
Since I have it, I haven't heard finishing sound like ding ding or music.
Is it normal without sound?

Kate. P

Kate. Pasked

For $200 more than the model below, the only difference seems to be the ‘professional pump’. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the base Miele pump and the professional pump?

Alex L.
Alex L.

I think the difference is the ability to have different pressure output for the top tray (for lighter soiled items like glassware etc) compared to a higher pressure for the lower section (where the dirtier items like pots etc will sit)

Heidi Casked

G 4930 BRWS (Brilliant White, Freestanding)

With this model, what date was it made?

Lea

Not sure as it is all installed, will try & find warranty

Heidi C

Thank you for trying. I rang Miele and they said it was a 2017 model. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 4930 BRWS (Brilliant White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 BRWS (Brilliant White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 I OBSW (Active Integrated)

Miele G 4930 I OBSW (Active Integrated)

No reviews
Miele G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 SC CLST (Cleansteel, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 SC CLST (Cleansteel, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 U CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 U CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 U BRWS (Brilliant White, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 U BRWS (Brilliant White, Built-Under)

No reviews
Miele G 4930 SCI CLST (Cleansteel, Integrated)

Miele G 4930 SCI CLST (Cleansteel, Integrated)

No reviews
Miele G 4930 I BRWS (Active Integrated)

Miele G 4930 I BRWS (Active Integrated)

Miele G 4930 Jubilee (Freestanding)
  • Discontinued

Miele G 4930 Jubilee (Freestanding)

CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,299$1,499$1,699$1,499$1,499$1,399$1,699$1,499$1,499
FeaturesTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayTime Remaining DisplayEco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFrontFrontFrontFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level41 db
Number of Programs555555555
Colour / Finish Brilliant WhiteObsidian Black fasciaCleanSteelCleanSteelCleanSteelBrilliant WhiteCleanSteel fasciaBrilliant WhiteBrilliant White
Dimensions 845 x 600 x 600 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm845 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual