• Internal Layout
Pamela. P

Pamela. PSydney, NSW

Excellent cleaning - Poor drying

The dishwasher does an excellent job at cleaning the dishes, cutlery, pots, and pans whilst quiet too. However, it is extremely poor at drying the dishes, even after giving to a few hours with the door open/ closed a few hours after to help with the condensation. There are definitely better options out there and am disappointed expecting better given the brand and price @ $1700.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,700.00.

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Thank you to all that have left reviews

Just wanted to drop in & thank all that have left good & not so good reviews regarding their Miele product. Had my heart set on buying a Meile dishwasher but now that i know you can't even get a discount for the meile brand & now realising Meile has a poor customer service reputation I'm pleased to say Ive made a decision to go Bosch as their customer service may or may not be the same as Meile I definitely get a great discount for the dishwasher with my 15k spend at binglee.. good bye Meile. You should probably pay more attention to your current customers as they can make or break a companies reputation..

Chris

Brilliant

I never pre rinse. The clean is amazing, it is quiet OH SO QUITE!
And it is built really really well. Hands down over all the others I looked at.
The layout is very well designed and the condense pump drying is brilliant.
I’ve since bought Miele drier and washing mashing and am equally impressed

Purchased in November 2020 at Miele.

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved the dishwasher, non-existent support

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Very Dissatisfied South East Queensland, QLD

Total disappointment

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,399.00.

Ray

Ray

Our G4930SCU is so so quiet whilst doing a full load.

The quietest brand of dishwasher we have ever had. You wouldn't know it was going. Performance wise it's perfect every time. Use the ECO setting mostly. No complaints, what so ever.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,899.00.

F70 error just after 15 days of running

F70 error displaying after just 15 days of running.Called customer service and they said they will send technician only after one week.Very disappointed.So even after paying high price and no guarantee you get best service

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,399.00.

sue g.

sue g.Southwest, VIC

Buying Again!

I bought this dishwasher (or the earlier version of it) 5 years ago and loved it. We sold our house recently and am currently in a rental, whilst building a new home, and it has another brand of dishwasher. I did not realise how good my Miele was until I now have used something else. It has 100% made my decision easy, I am buying another Miele for my new home and it is this model I am buying. So good!

Purchased at e&s.

Charles P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Is the purchase high risk?

As someone reading these reviews before I buy a Miele G 4930 CLST I am concerned about the number of reports of a terrible smell that seems very hard to get rid of. At one point it is indicated that Miele is aware that there is a problem with some of these machines. Can Miele please respond indicating what they have actually done about this? If I buy this machine am I gambling that I may or may not get a smelly machine? What assurance can you offer me? In response to negative reviews about this issue (and all issues) Miele seems to provide a standard cut and paste response asking for contact details and taking the matter off line. I would like a public response to this issue and not a standard cut and paste reply.

Kevin V.

Kevin V.Perth, WA

Disappointing drying results

Purchased Jan 2020, mostly satisfied . Good washing , low noise levels but drying cycle is below par . All of the plastics still wet when finishing a cycle . Would have expected better from a reputable company like Miele .

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

Lou

LouMelbourne

Good Quality Dishwasher

Jerry

JerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good example

So 6 years old and stopped working. Quote to repair was $950. New power board cost $600. Contacted Miele and got their standard a customer care consultant will contact you. Hasn’t happened. No doubt will blame COVID 19. So We have A bought a Bosch Dishwasher for the cost of the repair. Hopefully will last longer.

Purchased in July 2014 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Marilyn

MarilynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miele Lasts !

My last Miele dishwasher lasted 20 years and I never had a problem or had to call a repair man during those 20 years. The only thing my new dishwasher doesn’t have is a rinse only cycle.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear things are going well. Kind regards, Carol.

slenthall

slenthallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smell still there after 2 1/2 months

Despite alerting Miele about the terrible smell emanating from this machine whilst in use, and also after use, and despite running through the machine the cleaning solution Miele provided and following all their other cleaning instructions this dishwasher still releases the bad smell.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,748.00.

BigPeteSydney, NSW

Regret purchasing, will never buy another Miele product

BigPete

My contact details have been emailed to you as requested 12/5/2020. Your serviceman is coming again tomorrow morning 13/5/2020 8:30am - 12:00pm

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Disappointed With Drying Performance

For the premium price paid and the brand reputation, I am disappointed. Crockery in top tray still damp, bowls in middle tray some are wet and bottom tray likewise. Plastics are really wet. We had a F&P for a few years and it dried all incl plastics perfectly.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Avin S.

Avin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievable Quality Dishwasher

It was the best choice to get Miele Happy enough and not disappointed at all. Tough hardworking reliable quality great use of space very convenient to use. Little pricy but it’s Great value for Money.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Alvin for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your dishwasher! Kind regards, Joel.

Kor

KorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good first dishwasher

This is my first dishwasher so I don't really have anything to compare it with. I've been using it for over 2 months now. Overall, I am very happy with it. It's easy to use. The dishes always comes out clean. I am not sure if all dishwashers are as effortless like this one. Miele customer service was very good too.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,399.00.

JillybeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Might cost a little more but worth every cent.

Purchased Miele dishwasher in November, after struggling for years with a much lesser known dishwasher (Linea) that was included when we built our house. Absolutely thrilled with our purchase. Yes, Miele may be more expensive than some other brands, but well worth it. Cleans dishes, glasses, cutlery to perfection with no need to rinse first. (We had to rewash dishes from our old dishwasher previously.) The quietness is an added bonus. We are very happy and would definitely recommend Miele for anyone looking to purchase new dishwasher.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,534.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Jillian, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Style_Meets_Emotion

Style_Meets_EmotionSydney, NSW

Another excellent product from Miele!

Purchased in December 2019 at Miele.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Joy

Joyasked

G 4930

I am in the market for a new dishwasher and have read all the reviews like Donna and Kris in the above two question boxes, I too would like to know where the smell is coming from and problems with replacement parts. Has me concerned about purchasing this model. Also, has the smell problem been resolved in the new manufacturing of this model? Joy

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Joy, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm and our team can assist you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Shane.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm .

katherine k.

katherine k.asked

G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

i have the same dishwasher with the error code F78 and have a booking for next week for technician, my dishwasher is in warranty we have had it 12 months, will i have to pay for a new pump to be replaced or will Miele cover that cost as it is faulty? i have had two other Miele machines for 15 years no problems, and this was purchased to replace our old Westinghouse dishwasher. I will be most displeased should they tell me I have to pay for a faulty part I did not break. Some answers would be great. Regards Katherine

BigPete

Hi Katherine, There is a two year warranty on your dishwasher, so it should be covered under warranty. In the mean-time try running your dishwasher on the pots and pans cycle. This may free up the circulation pump. I hope that this will assist you. Regards Peter

david

davidasked

G 4930

i am interested in the number of place settings and cant find it in any of the details

My product manual states capacity at 14 place settings.

Jillybean

I am not sure - why not give Miele Australia a call? I am sure they will be able to help you.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi David, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or if you believe your machine needs to be looked at by a Miele technician please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au . Kind regards, Joel.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353. For all other countries contact information, please contact your local Miele representative.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 4930

Compare all 9 Miele G 4930
CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,499.00$1,699.00$1,699.00$1,699.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 1214
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash11.3 L/wash6.5 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year274 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level41 db46 db
Number of Programs5555
Colour / FinishBrilliant WhiteObsidian Black FasciaCleanSteelCleanSteel
Dimensions 845 x 600 x 600 mm805-870 x 600 x 570 mm810 x 600 x 570 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual and manual 2