4.9

Great customer service

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mismo fantastic products

I started using Mismo products over 15 years ago and have found they really suit my sensitive skin and rosacea.
The cleansers work very well. Rejuvenating Serum and A-C-E Serum are excellent for improving my skin's appearance. The Anti-Wrinkle Cream certainly helps keep my skin moisturised at night time. The Nourishing Cream and New Age Moisturiser are great for a combination skin. The Eye Cream Complex is perfect for my sensitive eyes.
Great products and wonderful efficient staff.
Clare5858
Clare5858Perth, WA5 posts

Sujin Yoon
Sujin Yoon

The best! The absolute best

I’ve been using msm powder for the past 6 months and now even use the creams. The msm helps my joints get going and muscles after working out. Recently got the moisturiser trial pack and now use the ace serum and nourishing cream. Don’t know why this company isn’t more popular. All my friends now use Mismo products too. I speak to Irene whenever I have any questions, she’s the owner (I think) and so helpful and patient.  Show details ·  1
Mazza
MazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Restored my skin

I've recently had radiation treatment. I took a sabbatical from any form of skin care. My skin was a mess.
Since re-uniting with Mismo Serums my skin is a'glow. Needless to say, I'm over the moon!!! I'm back. Thank you Mismo team.  Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane South East Queensland, QLD

Honest Australian skincare Love the ACE serum and Rejuvenation Gel especially

Noticeable results and you don’t need to use a lot of either product which says to me the ingredients are high quality. Service is always good and you always know who you are taking to when you call MiSMo . Show details ·  1
mizzcorrie
mizzcorrieIllawarra, NSW5 posts

oh my this is da best!!!!

MiSMo Natural Pain Relief + Skin Care Products...are the best spesh the roll on.. just roll and within minutes pain subsides ..magic for me.. i have arthritis & get much muscle pain around it..This so helps!!!! Show details ·  1
carmen
carmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THANK YOU! for Amazing MSM

I have notess impruvment in my Boda haking ... It is an Amazing product ! so benaficial to our health on many levels.
Very greatful to Mismo :)
Custemer servis as well is excilend :) Show details ·  1
Annette S.
Annette S.

Fantastic

I have been using the anti ageing skin care range for quite some time and all I can say is that it is fantastic. My skin feels and looks so much better, refreshed and rejuvenated. Try it for yourself you'll be happy you did :) Show details
david
davidSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

still here after over 5years

my wife and I still use mismo products still getting with excelent results from them, as for there service it is unbeatable, friendly, speedy delivery as all ways, I had a heart attack over 5 years ago and started using their magnesum cloride for my heart, I am sure it has saved my life, giving me more zest and getup and go I am 80 yrs old going on 40yrs, thanks Irene, Show details
sally
sallySouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Perfect

I have been using the anti aging products for quite some time, I would never use anything else on my skin.The products keep my skin hydrated all day long. My skin has never felt so smooth , nourished and subtle, they absorb beautifully and never does my skin feel oily or greasy
Diane
Diane

Cell Soother

My husband had a fairly big skin tag on his bottom eyelid. Skin doctor said skin tag can be cut off but it needs bandaging etc . Decided to put cell soother on morning and evening for about 2 weeks and omg the skin tag dropped off.!!
Unbelievable ! I am so impressed by this product. He had the skin tag for about 4 plus years.
 Show details
Fiona M
Fiona MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, natural and local products

I have been using Mismo skin care products for 5+ years now and would be hard pressed to find anything better for me. These products have taken my skin from dull and dry problem areas to refreshed and rejuvenated. I particularly love the Nourishing Cream, Microderm Resurfacing Cream, and the AHA Fruit Masque. They are not the cheapest product on the market and there is good reason for that.
Dan Man
Dan ManTweed Heads West13 posts
Evie
EvieAU2 posts

MSM for Arthritis. It really works!!

I have been using MSM Powder for 9 months, when I didn’t take it for a few days and I couldn’t work out why I was hurting all over

I then realised it was the powder. After 1 day back on it I felt relief from the pain. Thanks Mismo

Sim
SimMelbourne4 posts

Excellent service. Product as described. Will use again!

Product as described. Will definitely use again! No issues at any stage and very highly recommend. As yet to evaluate the product I purchased diligently but expect the desired results. Great company.

theodora
theodora

hi my name is Theodora and just wondering I have bad knee pain and I will need a knee replacement will msm will me till operation as my joint are broken and have tears in knee

chris
chris

I am really not sure as the severity of your complaint is quite high. You would be best to seek help from the ladies at MiSMo.

Jane. Wollongong
Jane. Wollongong

Hello,

What are the quantities per item in the Magnesium Gel? it contains SMS and magnesium and gel, how mush of each is present in this particular item?

Bret B.
Bret B.

Hi Bianca

Each 5 grams of Magnesium Gel Forte contains 1.2 grams of Magnesium Chloride and approximately .5 gram of MSM. Our customers find it a great product that delivers results.

Irene from MiSMo

Suger5
Suger5

for the quantity of the ingredient, it is best try Mismo website: www.mismo.com.au and contact them directly as for most of the skin care in the market, the percentage of the ingredient are not listed.

Bianca Recht

I would have liked if it was more potent!!! Which means it is mostly gel- is it Aloe Vera? and what percentage of Hyaluronic acid?
Is it possible to do a more potent combination?

Ingredients

MiSMo was created by the founder of the brand after her search for moisturisers that didn’t flare up her rosacea was unsuccessful. MisMo uses natural, non-irritating skincare and cosmetics ingredients such as natural oils, organic aloe vera and MSM.

All products are free from propylene glycol, parabens, mineral oils, alcohol, SLS, microbeads and colouring.

Product Ranges

Skincare products

These include moisturisers, cleansers and exfoliators, masks, serums, skin care packs, and acne-relief products.

Pain Relief

What sets MiSMo apart is the inclusion of MSM in its pain relief products. This naturally-occurring compound has sulphur in it. It can be used to relieve pain symptoms of arthritis, joint pain, and assist in muscle recovery.

• MiSMo MSM Powder: An anti-inflammatory nutritional supplement that helps soothe redness and reduce inflammation caused by rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and acne.
  • Magnesium Gel: Combines MSM and magnesium chloride (1.2 grams per 5 grams) in a gel, using minerals that are easily absorbed into the skin to ease pain.
  • Magnesium Chloride Powder: This food-grade powder can ease pain and relax muscles. It can be put into foot soaks or baths.
  • Cell Soother: Contains 15% MSM and aloe vera gel, to soothe a wide variety of skin problems. The potent gel formulation is hydrating, and contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids to help shed dead skin cells.

Mineral Make-up

Foundations, Blush, bronzer, highlight, mineral veil, mineral eyeshadow, brow definer, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, lip gloss and make-up brushes.

Skin Irritations

MiSMo also sells products that provide relief from the symptoms of a variety of skin conditions, including the following: rosacea, acne, ageing, cold sores, irritations and bites, oiliness, dryness, itchiness, sensitivity.

Points of praise

Reviewers loved that MiSMo products restored their skin to a rejuvenated and glowing quality. The pain-relief products were described as effective in soothing even chronic pain.

Excellent customer service from MiSMo was cited as a definite plus point. The company provided prompt, friendly and efficient service that made it a pleasure to deal with staff.

Contact info for MiSMo