Unusual vibrations when switch on the ac

When I on the ac it start to vibrate like usual.when I put on gears d it's like mill please help me to fixed it and running condition is like little hard than other cars it's like little vibration and not getting idala up properly what to do please email me

BodySaloon
BadgeXLS
Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedApr 2002

Best money spent.

My boyfriend and I have Lancer, never had a single problem with it. :) My partner is a mechanic and recommended me to buy this car over any car! Transmission is smooth, aircon works really great. I drive to uni and for placements which is a bit of a distance but never had any problems. Amazing car!

BadgeSX
Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good old car

Car is now 10 years old and bought second hand. Previous owner clearly didn't look after it well due to paint chips scratches and stone chips being all over the paintwork. Mechanically, it still runs perfectly after 170 000km and feels reliable to drive.

Would recommend Lancers if you're looking for a good reliable car, just watch out for paint peel on the older models.

BodyHatch
BadgeActiv
Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great car

Great reliable car this is my 2nd lancer this one was new. Haven't had any problems cost of services are capped . The car has enough power but sensible enough not to get speeding tickets. Very stylish picked the blue and it's pretty good at hiding the dirt. Would recommend this car for any buyer

Date PurchasedAug 2017

2017 lancer cf

Great car. Only bought it because of its size internally. Way bigger than a Mazda 3. Not the most fuel efficient on the market. I get around 10/L per 100km city driving. That drops to 7/L on freeways. CVT makes this car a nugget but great going up the mountains. 5 year warranty plus free roadside also sweetened the deal. So far so good.

BadgeLS
Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love the car but fuel consumption is expensive

I have owned my beautiful Mitsi Lancer Ralliart for just over 2 years. I love everything about this car except that this car does a maximum of 350km to 380km a full tank and has to use Premium 98 petrol.
The car is beautiful inside and is amazingly stunning on the outside.

BadgeRalliart
Date PurchasedMar 2015

A good simple vehicle but needs engine refinement.

I had this car for review from a relative who bought the car and I am pretty happy with the way it performs, it has everything you need in a small car, the 2.0l engine has a decent amount of power, however there is a little bit of coarseness in the upper Rev range but it is not to noticeable. But overall I think it looks good and drives well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

expensive to fix man

This car is good if you maintain it properly. However, it is very expensive to fix even just for a low speed crash. Can go to 10000! I assume the lancer has a bad product quality regarding product itself, not referring to the passengers safety. So if you broken ur lancer better just get rid of it and move on! Typical Japanese car.
And sometime ABS does not work at all. So forget about it and go whatever else!

BadgeES Sport
Date PurchasedJun 2018

Most reliable car i have owned.

I originally bought this car in 2004 brand new for use in Sales to service customer inquires, at the time i narrowed it down to just 2 manufacturers cars, i was deciding between a 04 4cyl Camry Sportivo and the Lancer CH VRX wagon, but the deciding factors was the space inside/ versatility and the 10 yr warranty that Mitsubishi Motors offered at the time.

I used this car in sales for the first 10 yrs of its life, stopping and starting the car aprox 12-15 times a day continuously for 10 yrs. (50,000 to 60,000 starts!) the orig plan was to trade it in after 5 yrs worth of depreciation, at the five year mark i couldn't bring myself to do it as it was so reliable and great fun to drive, almost part of the family. So coming up to 14 yrs old now and i still have it in the garage, used about 3 days a week now as i have just retired.

Over the 14 years i have had it, repair costs have been nothing virtually, apart from the usual timing belt replacements, only problems in this time have been:
# 1 x tail light bulb
# 1 x battery up to current 9/2018
# 1 x radiator at 159,000 kls, and it only failed because thermostat seized up causing it to overheat, no damage at all to car from this.
Air conditioner still has original gas, still cold and have never touched it since new..
Handling is excellent, the 2lt engine has adequate power for what it is, uses less fuel than the 2.4lt version, but 2.4lt is stronger motor if you feel the need for speed.
The only thing i have done is to run 98 fuel, and religiously service the car at home every 4000 klms with mitsubishi oil/filter (cost $48) change gearbox oil every 40,000 klms, it never uses oil, no leaks anywhere, i could have left it longer, but for the cost its cheap insurance.

Like i said most reliable car i have ever owned, im 66 yrs old now and have owned over 83 cars since the early 70's, If Mitsubishi made a more reliable trouble free car in the past, i have never seen one, all i can say is if you can find a good one, buy it, as you can do a lot worse for your money in secondhand market.

Seriously, i would give it 6 stars if i could.

BodyWagon
BadgeVR-X
Date PurchasedDec 2004

Reliable but boring

Just sold my 1.5 year old Lancer with less than 7000k for much less than I paid in April 2017, while they are great reliable cars they are not for anyone who enjoys driving. Very slow and the suspension is super sloppy to the point of feeling dangerous, you have to slow down to advisory speeds or you could crash, it also wandered when the road camber changed, our 4x4 handles better. I couldn't justify the huge loan for a boring, slow, poor handling car. EVO's and Ralliarts may be good but clearly they have little in common with the base models. I'm unsure how they can justify calling it a sport, side skirts and spoiler don't create sports handling.

BadgeES Sport
Date PurchasedApr 2017

Love my Lancer, won’t buy another vehicle

I purchased my 2014 Lancer as an ex demo model with lots of optional extras like tinted windows, sat nav, camera and reversing sensors. Love my Lancer! Has so much room for a mid sized sedan. I can fit three adults and two car seats in plus a weeks shopping in the boot.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Great second car

I've had this car for over 3 years now and haven't had any major problems. It drives very smoothly and looks sexy too. It is nice and luxurious on the inside and you can get it very cheap too if you buy it used. Only complaints i have is that it is very hard to see behind when reversing because of the design and also this problem doesn't apply to this car but sedans in general but I find it difficult to park because the car is so big but I find it's all worth it in the end.

BadgeVR-X
Engine Size2.4
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love my car

Drives really easily and smoothly, bought it as a company owned vehicle so it was treated really well which was good. I wish I had a AUX or a USB plug in, but i know that the newer models have this so when i upgrade will make sure to double check. Costs between $50-70 to fill up, depending on petrol prices. I will also make sure it is not CVT, because thats the one thing i dont like about the car.

Engine Size1.8
Date PurchasedOct 2012

Ok- bad on petrol

It's a nice zippy little car, but it's petrol hungry, drives rough and suspension seem too hard. Otherwise I love the look of it, and love the way it handles corners quickly and smoothly, love the cruise control and chilly air con- however this takes AGES to get cold in summer compared to other cars.

Engine Size1.8
Date PurchasedMay 2016

So dissapointing

We've previously had two Lancers (both 1990's models) which were awesome. Unbreakable. Bought this Lancer expecting it to be the same quality. Nope.
Terrible road noise (vaguely improved with the addition of very expensive tyres), random engine noises, awful clunky manual gearbox, cheap poor quality foam seats.
The only decent thing about this car was the design. It looked great. Mitsubishi obviously put money into design and not much else nowdays. Will never buy again.
Traded this junk on a Hyundai i30 which is awesome. Lost a lot of money with this crap car. Glad I got rid of it as I heard they have now recalled them due to serious engine fault.

BadgeSX
Date PurchasedMay 2017

Perfect vehicle for safe comfortable country trips

Good for overtaking road trains on country trips.
Very reliable & economical & not expensive for services.
Very comfortable leather seats.
Plenty of room in the back, front & boot.
Seats fold down for extra boot room if required.
Very little road noise.
Good surround sound system.
Very good safe car.
My daughter is very happy with her purchase.

BadgePlatinum
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love it!

Beautiful looking car, in Gunmetal grey with suede / leather interior, electric windows all round, mag low profile tyres and spoiler, it’s a stylish car for any age group. With its zippy 2.4L engine it’s perfect for city or country driving. It’s a roomy small vehicle with plenty of boot space and leg room.

BadgeES Limited Edition
Engine Size2.4
Date PurchasedAug 2007

Nice, practical car

The driving experience is pretty good. The engine is a bit noisy but you get used to it. if you like cars that make sounds this is the type of car for you. The performance is good too. it can go from 0 to 100 real fast and the driving is smooth. the brakes are the best. Breaks almost straight away as you press it, The interior is spacious for 5 people, there is ample leg room the lights are red for interior which makes it sort of a sportish look. the car is reliable. but has had 2 recalls in the past about the drive belt and the airbags. the running costs are not too bad full tank s about $50 and service been about $300

Date PurchasedDec 2008

Perfect Car.

Car is very reliable, good on petrol and there are minimal mechanical issues. Sufficient leg space for all people in the car, especially with boot space in the hatchback version. The car looks good, runs good and does not fail to get you from A to B. Great car overall!

BodyHatch
BadgeRX
Date PurchasedAug 2009

Gets me here & there

The car overall is a very reliable car! My mum purchased the car brand new with all the extras she could get at the time. Its now my first car and it goes like a champ! Its a beautiful red colour with a sports look to the

The only problem with the car is the amount of fuel it tends to use. I go through fuel a lot faster the older the car gets and it's getting frustrating.

The side strip on the car door has also had the silver peel off and go black when taking it to Mitsubishi they tell me that I need to get the whole side door penal replaced which is a very expensive fix.

There is no other problems with the car just those two things.

Date PurchasedJun 2009