• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (238)
  • Purchase Price$9,000.00 (3)
  • Installation

Mark Kelly

Mark KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Had plantation shutters fitted to the whole house, from the first contact and quote to the installation was a easy process and couldn't do any more to help with the process. Highly recommended.
Excellent product and customer service

Steph

StephPerth, WA

My plantation shutters changed the total look of my home.

The service I received from Modern was fantastic. I love that they are made in Australia. When the shutters were installed I realised that this was truly one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Kelli T.

Kelli T.Hunter Region, NSW

can't stop looking at it

A little while ago we had our roof restored with modern after stupidly going with a cheaper company first and it not lasting 12 months before the paint started coming off..We have now got a beautiful looking roof that we know is gonna last us for our lifetime atleast. and we got what we paid for this time.If only we got it done with modern first we could have saved alot of money

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Kelli! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad we were able to give you a beautiful roof!

Kelli T.

Kelli T.Hunter Region, NSW

awesome roller shutter internal instillation

When we decided to install a servery in our kitchen thinking about security of course there was only one choice for us and that was to call Modern group and have a roller shutter installed.After we removed the window and framed it out Modern came in and did the rest. We couldn't be happier with the results..

AshbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’ve never been treated so bad!

Called into the office as the check measure hasn’t occurred and haven’t heard anything. Was advised that the job had to be changed to another installer due to him being sick and that I was be called today (Monday) called again and was sworn at and told to [censored word removed] because I wanted to cancel. They offered me $130 discount and claimed I was being rude. I never raised my voice, I never swore. The guy on the phone then told me he is going to dump the shutters on my front lawn then send me a VCAT letter and get his money. Then told me that he is recording the call and make sure that the massive legal team he has get everything from me.

Now I have paid a company $500 which refuse to do anything but swear at me!!

SueK

SueKSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much cooler and darker in our bedroom in the mornings with the shutters

Hello, we have been buying Modern Roller Shutters since 2005-2006 and went back to Modern when we needed another roller shutter to keep the heat out of our bedroom as we knew the high standard of quality and customer care. The sales team were great and the price competitive. The measuring up and installation was absolutely amazing. Plus, the latest roller shutter was installed when Modern Group QLD Shutters said that it would be. Thank you for another great roller shutter!

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Sue, thank-you for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy you are enjoying your Roller Shutters and we can't wait to potentially help you again in the future!

Barb

BarbPerth, WA

This shutter covers the main bedroom. This is where the afternoon hits and it is now not affected so the room’s cool.

I’m a long term customer of Modern and I rang the store, the sales man arrived promptly, the order was made, exact sizing was measured, the shutters were ready in no time at all, they were installed and I am extremely grateful for the cooler bedroom. I had after service calls to ensure I was satisfied with the product and service.
All throughout I was more than satisfied with everyone and everything. Thank you Modern.

Fantastic

I had the plantation shutters installed in numerous windows and sliding doors in my house to complete recent renovations. All aspects of the business transaction was fabulous from the inhouse measure to the install. Thank you to QLD Modern Group for making this a great experience. I would highly recommend this business

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A good experience with a good company

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Modern GroupModern Group

Hi! Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so glad trusted us with your renovations, and even more pleased you loved the finished result!

Sharon n Brett

Sharon n BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Disappointment

I had an issue with the product and now they are prepared to rectify it. So far so good will update the outcome.
Mesh didn’t let air in which created a very hot room

Modern GroupModern Group

Very happy with installation and service

Please note that I had out door blinds installed and I was very happy with Alyssa who installed them, I also found Christine in the office to be polite and helpful.

Regards
Joanne Currey
Oran Park

Annon

AnnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality and service

This is the second time we have purchased items from Modern Group SA as we decided we needed additional shutters.
Professionalism of the team was excellent with no issues around communication about the product, time frame and installation.
Very happy with the shutters, although not the cheapest they are of excellent quality and worth the cost.

Ross Clark

Ross ClarkPerth

Leave me alone!!

Couldn’t be happier

We put on shutters to keep the noise and heat out and couldn’t be happier with the results. From the first appointment through to the final installation everyone was polite, helpful and punctual.

Linda and Bob

Linda and BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bring on the rest...

Trev1577

Trev1577Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We had a slight issue with the process we experienced when obtaining a quote, however this was quickly rectified by Steven who was most concerned about our problem and couldnt do enough to solve it for us. Knowing there is that kind of back up and Customer service goes a long way to instill confidence with this company

Outdoor Blind

Excellent. Blocks light and has good sound proofing.
Installed with a minimum of fuss in very good time.
The installers were very professional and courteous .
The blind is excellent value for money.

More than promissed

more than what they offered. They help and wait till I got enough money after they gave me price to help me. Job done profesonally. Shatters fitted nicely so when it is windy it will not shake. I am really happy with the job and service. Thank for everyone.

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Long Time Customer

I had my motorized shutters fitted 18 years ago by Modern. I have never had any problems & I often get call backs from Modern to see if I’m still happy with their product.
I have recommend their shutters to family & friends & I will continue to do so.

Pauly

PaulyPerth, WA

So annoying people!

Gave us an 11,500 quote for just 6 windows then when we cancelled it they're so hard to talked to it's like they dont want to do the cancellation! It took 1 1/2 week for just a cancellation im asking them to just email humm and they can't do it!so annoying people!!so many excuses and reasons! Will definitely not recommend! A waste of time amd money!

Pauline R

Pauline Rasked

I am trying to select what colours I want to get for both my roller shutters and a garage door. I want them to match as much as possible. I initially selected the beige slats with the sand rails. The garage doors come in colourbond colours only and I need to know which colourbond colours match the beige. Is there anyway of finding this out without having another rep come to my house?

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Pauline yes we could send you out some sample’s to help you with the colour match
Please email your details to customercare@moderngroup.com.au

W M S GULAVITA

W M S GULAVITAasked

NSW, Sydney Solar

Why does not your contracts have a cooling off period,please?

Hi W M S,

The Modern Group always complies with with the current legislation, depending on the situation, our contracts can have Cooling-Off periods or Non Cooling-Off periods. If you would like further information on your contract it is best to speak with your local branch in 13 11 78.

The Modern Customer Care Team

Ana

Anaasked

NSW, Sydney Shutters

After renovations one of my existing Modern Plantarion Shutters doesn't fit, it has 4 panels, it was fitted on a raw brick window, now this window has gyprock and tiles, it became 20 mm narrower at both sides, my plantation shutter is a total of 40 mm TOO WIDE, the high is ok.
My question is can it be fix? Is there a way to make it fit the window?

Juergen
Juergen

Most likely, if you got a surrounding frame, the panels can be modified to be mounted directly into the window opening. Any carpenter can do this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Modern Group representatives