1,754

Michael McDonnell

Michael McDonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work.

The shutters we got installed look amazing and I cannot believe the difference they have made to our house,The service was fantastic as well, The installer did an amazing job as well and i would recommend this company to install shutters at any time,Thanks for the great work.

Thank you Michael!

Happy Customer.

Happy Customer.South East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME JOB AND LOOK.

First time use of Modern Group for plantation shutters.
We have them throughout the house upstairs.
From the booking to the installation was perfect. Many thanks to the installer as he did an awesome job.
The look is fantastic. Thank you Modern Group.

Chani B.Modern Group

thank you for taking the time out to review for us!

Janis Swanson

Janis SwansonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A new look

We have just had our roof repainted by Modern after using them twice previously in NSW.When my husband and I decided to repaint our roof we went to Modern.
Absolutely thrilled with the look which has given my 10 year old a new lease of life.
Working with Modern was very easy and everybody that we experienced were very professional and friendly.The workman,Joseph was very efficient and pleasant.
I would highly recommend Modern to family and friends

Chani B.Modern Group

Hi Janis, thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback! I look forward to sharing your review with our team.
Thank you for choosing the Modern Group!

Janet Field

Janet FieldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed my problem and looks great!

Summer sun beating in upstairs bedroom: Modern Group installed roller shutters over offending window and glass door, matching my Colorbond colour, and enhancing the outside appearance of my Esplanade home. The installers were perfectionists. I couldnt be happier with quality of the product. Bedroom stays cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Easy to use. 10 out of 10. Highly recommend Modern Group.

Chani B.Modern Group

Hi Janet, that's amazing. We love hearing this feedback :) I look forward to sharing this with team Victoria I know they will be thrilled too.
Thank you!

Top class and efficient

After finding their initial quote somewhat excessive Modern group accommodated us to a price we
could afford on our roof restoration. The whole process was done very professionaly over a couple
of days with a minimum of fuss. We found every one involve courteous and polite. We would highly
recommend them to anybody. Great job

New Roof

Very happy with our roof restoration, Modern's tradesman were friendly, punctual, and professional. They have brought back our roof to look new again. Would certainly recommend Modern to anyone requiring a roof restoration.

Denise Pitter

Denise PitterSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect job

right from the every start Moden have been nothing but fantastic. Greg Finlay the rep just very helpful, the trades that did the work were very curtious and polite. All in all very happy customer.

A happy customer

A happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delighted...

We have recently had plantation shutters installed in our master bedroom and are delighted with them. Modern Group was very easy to deal with, from the staff who took our calls, to the sales rep who came out and quoted and finally to the installer. All communications were very professional and nothing was too much trouble. We had to delay the actual installation a couple of times as we were getting the house painted and Modern Group just worked around our requirements. I would have no hesitation in recommending Modern Group as a great company to work with...and the shutters look fabulous too.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow our shutters look awesome

I would like to thank Modern Group QLD for our shutters that they installed in our master bedroom and living area. The rooms look great with the shutters installed and the old curtains gone. From the initial quote to Richard who installed the shutters were very professional and punctual and the friendly and professional ladies in the office, Sandra and Kara were a pleasure to deal with, keeping me updated on my order and the process from start to finish. Thanks again Modern Group QLD.

Peter

PeterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Saves on power bills would be better if government paid a better price for power we put into grid

Good quality product just wish it was as easy to clean as we were lead to believe it would be. Cleaning is the only bug bear I have with the panels

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW loving my shutters !!!

Modern Group are a fantastic, professional and happy team. From the sales person at the beginning to Richard the installer & the girls at the main office. I could not fault any of you and this is why I have decided to have some more shutters installed in my home.
I will definitely recommend Modern. Keep up the great work.

Awesome shutters

After a recent break in at our place we contacted Modern Shutters who immediately sent out an estimator and the shutters were put up within two weeks as promised. We would highly recommend Modern Shutters

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Peter Frame

Peter FrameSouth East Queensland, QLD

New plantation shutters

I am extremely happy with the shutters that I had installed last week...
Richard did a great job, and the shutters have totally changed the rooms where they were installed..
I am a happy customer....

UnhappyNWSydney

UnhappyNWSydneySydney, NSW

Wont provide quote if job appears too hard

Phoned Modern Group to provide quote to renovate my roof as they promote themselves as the roofing experts. The person I spoke to said roof appeared too difficult for them to work on. Appeared to want to do easy jobs that they can charge top dollar for. All other 5 companies I phoned have no problem with the type of job I offer and will provide a quote.

John

JohnLaunceston, TAS

Exterior Cafe blinds

Modern installed 3 x Clear plastic cafe blinds on our North facing deck. These electrically operated blinds enclosed the deck making it an excellent area for relaxing in the cooler Tasmanian spring.
The company kept us fully informed and the installation was completed as planned and on time by the installers. We are very satisfied with the result which has made the deck a much more useful living space.
The ability to retract the blinds during rough stormy weather is a particularly good feature of the product and we expect this will enhance the longevity and useful life.
We can highly recommend Modern, a company which offers great service and quality products.

Quick and efficient

After an appointment was made for a few weeks away, the roof contractor said he could start the next week. I had my new roof in less than 2 days. Great job. Everything I wanted

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern were great on there service

living on a busy road they have reduced the noise tremendously i also would like to thank the installer he was great very puntual at all times and we were very happey with his work. 7 windos down 3 to go in the future

Mrs H

Mrs H

Love my Plantation Shutters from Modern

I've recently had plantation shutters from Modern installed at my house. The whole process was very simple and professional. The shutters were installed on time, with no hassles and they look beautiful. I absolutely love them. Would definitely recommend Modern to anyone thinking about installing shutters.

ROD WATSON

ROD WATSONGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have done it sooner

Ben our installer was punctual, polite and very quick. Could not fault the service. The shutters have made such a difference to the inside temp and my husband being a shift worker can now sleep in the dark and much cooler temps without the aircon running all day long. The office staff were great to keep us informed of all processes and Valerie was exceptional. Keep up the great service one and all, it is a rare quality with business of today.

Kyle M.

Kyle M.Sydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Pauline R

Pauline Rasked

I am trying to select what colours I want to get for both my roller shutters and a garage door. I want them to match as much as possible. I initially selected the beige slats with the sand rails. The garage doors come in colourbond colours only and I need to know which colourbond colours match the beige. Is there anyway of finding this out without having another rep come to my house?

Chani B.Modern Group

Hi Pauline yes we could send you out some sample’s to help you with the colour match
Please email your details to customercare@moderngroup.com.au

W M S GULAVITA

W M S GULAVITAasked

NSW, Sydney Solar

Why does not your contracts have a cooling off period,please?

Hi W M S,

The Modern Group always complies with with the current legislation, depending on the situation, our contracts can have Cooling-Off periods or Non Cooling-Off periods. If you would like further information on your contract it is best to speak with your local branch in 13 11 78.

Kind Regards,

The Modern Customer Care Team

Ana

Anaasked

NSW, Sydney Shutters

After renovations one of my existing Modern Plantarion Shutters doesn't fit, it has 4 panels, it was fitted on a raw brick window, now this window has gyprock and tiles, it became 20 mm narrower at both sides, my plantation shutter is a total of 40 mm TOO WIDE, the high is ok.
My question is can it be fix? Is there a way to make it fit the window?

Juergen
Juergen

Most likely, if you got a surrounding frame, the panels can be modified to be mounted directly into the window opening. Any carpenter can do this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Modern Group representatives

Modern Group SA, Dry Creek Shutters

Modern Group SA, Dry Creek Solar

Modern Group SA, Dry Creek Solar

3.8
CategoryServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServicesServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar RetailersServices and Door & Window ShopsServices and Roofing CompaniesServices and Blind & Shutter ShopsServices and Solar Retailers
Contact Number 13 11 7813 11 7813 11 7813 11 78
Address1-3 Meridian Pl, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNo
Online Live Chat NoNo
After Sales ServiceNoNo
Services ProvidedInstaller and Solar Product RetailerInstaller and Solar Product RetailerSolar Product Retailer
Clean Energy Council Approved RetailerNoNoNoNoNoNoNo