1.6

Ram J.
Ram J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Home Phone

VONEX Fraudulent Monthly charges

I started with mynetphone VOIP and rarely use it.
Now, Vonex want to empty my account at $5 per month.
I'm outraged at this rip off.
Whats worse, the abbreviated number to call customer service
from VOIP numbers has disappeared.
This means, you have to pay for a call to Vonex Customer service.
The audacity and arrogance is something else

I'll give VONEX a negative thumbs down for
a corporate attitude problem.

ozi181
ozi181Hunter Region, NSW18 posts
Robert C.
Robert C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tut tut

I have used Mynetfone for years now Vonex has taken over they tell me my account doesn't exist. Well shortly it won't.
Sick of ISPBS
Sick of ISPBSSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  MyNetFone

Was great then they want to charge to fix their problem

Have been with them for two years. It was all great until it started running super slow. Go through tech support and they want to send someone out and potentially charge me. No thank you. I am currently looking for a new provider and avising people not to use them. Any recommendations out there for noosa heads area? They are trying to blame the phone line. Good luck with that. Ended up leaving them.
Charlton D.
Charlton D.Sydney, NSW

The worst company EVER

The worst company I have EVER EVER dealt with. They are totally useless and doing their ONLY core business.
Ming L.
Ming L.

The worst cloud PABX ever

Mynetfone was ok, however since Vonex took over mynetfone, it constantly have the issue with phone not ringing. last month vonex support contacted me that I have to move from Mynetfone plateform to Vonex plateform, they created me an account to login Vonex for setting things up, the vonex interface is like dog breakfast, I can't even use any words to describe how bad it is. Even I talked to support about poor interface, they admited it's still under develop. Finally I decided to move on and I realized there's a lots of cloud PABX suppliers on the markets can do much much better job then Vonex, like 100% better. Do yourself a favor - STAY AWAY FROM VONEX, NO KIDDING.
Kiernan H.
Kiernan H.Sydney, NSW

Vonex are terrible

We used mynetfone for several years without problems. Vonex take over has lead to total failure of our phone system. Multiple callers can’t get through. Awful, awful. Awful. Stay away
Nic
NicCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Stay away from Vonex

We were a MNF customer for over 10 years and never had an issue. Now that Vonex have taken over they have completely destroyed our phone system. They have also stopped replying to any emails and have provided no updates or solutions leaving our business unable to operate properly.
Stuntech
StuntechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of MNF and VONEX

Was with MNF and then Vonex bought the Residential and small to medium Business in August 2021. We have had nothing with issues leading up to and after the acquisition. The phones rarely work on 4G connections now when it used to be ok. Getting any type of support is a complete nightmare. So many times you ring and wait on the phone for up to an hour, then they cant do anything to help. Replies to emails take a week. Trying to cancel and remove the phones from their database takes weeks on end and usually requires many phone calls and follow up emails.
Would 100% never get a service from Vonex/MNF again.
Angry
AngrySydney Surrounds, NSW

No customer service

I am an IT consultant for a client of this company and have tried to contact support on 4 different occasions. 2 x 1 hour wait, on one of these i was asked to wait and waited 30 minutes before i had to disconnect the call (as i have a business to run) and the second transferred me to someone else and i was cut off after 20 minutes) 2 x 40 and 30 minute wait - i disconnected (as i have a business to run) . I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS AND HAVE REQUESTED THAT MY CLIENT MOVES PROVIDER - problem still not resolved and i am waiting for my call to be picked up (15 minutes so far)
Alec
Alec
  Home Phone

MyNetFone has gone to the dogs since Vonex buyout

This Vonex mob is a disaster from my customer service point of view.
Snappy looking website sprouting great promises, but no action.
Great promises from phone support staff, but no action.
Great promises from accounts dept, but no action.

Get it now?? Great promises, but no action...

I am so disappointed, from what was a great start-up when I joined MNF ~2007...

Fernando
FernandoSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Home Phone
Chubba1972
Chubba1972Perth, WA
  Home Phone

Vonex support for partners horrible

I have been a reseller of mynetfone services to my customers for 10 years. Since the move to Vonex we have had numerous issues, nobody returns our calls, our customers services have randomly been cut off, ridiculous charges have occurred. We are moving all our customers away. Simply horrible customer service.
praxidice
praxidiceSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts
  Home Phone

MNF has gone to the dogs !!!

I have been a MNF customer for over 20 years with multiple services and until recently had no complaints. Since the deal with Vonex, everything has changed for the worst. Nobody knows anything, calls are never returned, there is no support of any kind, and after two weeks of trying unsuccessfully to contact the sales department I've decided I have no option but to take my business elsewhere. Traditionally the impossibly useless and unbelievably frustrating Telstra offshore call centre has taken first prize for ineptitude, but Vonex has raised the bar to an entirely new level.
Damian S.
Damian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Home Phone

Unable to call Croatia any longer

Called helpdesk and was told due to high number of scams coming from Croatia no longer will be able to call Croatia. Absolute rubbish have been using Mynetphone and previous Pennytell for over 10 years never had any problems till now.

Eaglejo
Eaglejo · MyNetFone

I have had voip with Mynetfone for years and absolutely no trouble. I am looking at their mobile service and am looking for anyone with experience who has used their mobile service of unlimited calls and texts with Data . Thanks .

MickDEN
MickDEN

No issues with their mobile service provided via Telstra coverage - Happy customer

Kye Rosendale
Kye Rosendale · MyNetFone

How is mynetfone for WA users? does MNF route Locally with a POP in perth? and how are the international speeds

Dianne
Dianne

Internet speeds in Melbourne are extremely slow and service appalling. Be warned.

Nic
Nic · MyNetFone

After signing up is there a cooling off period? After reading all these reviews am really having doubts?

Tim C
Tim C

No, they want you to pay all the money you would have if you had continued your service for the full length of the contract.

Compare all MyNetFone listings
CategoryServices and Home Phone Service ProvidersServicesServicesServices
Standard Monthly Price $89.99$59.99$64.99
Max Upload Speed 40 Mbps1 Mbps5 Mbps
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps12 Mbps25 Mbps
Contract TypeSet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBN