TERRIBLE SERVICE. ONLY IN IT FOR THEMSELVES

Seems so quick and easy to change to mynetfone but be dammed if they'll let you leave without multiple long phone calls to them, the other providers, then back to them again. All in between they just put the fact you're transferring company's on the back burner and decide to continue charging you for a service which isn't in use (the simcard wasn't even in the phone) so thank you mynetfone for being a big bully company just like all the rest. Pathetic.

Ian B

Ian BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disconnected International roaming without notice

aussietaff

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Their Service is Very Good

I recently requested to have my VoIP Phone Ported from a Company to MyNetFone all went well, it only took 5 working days. The staff at MyNetFone are very helpful, and they are quick in getting back to you if you need help. My Phone is working fine, and I would recommend them, for their Phone service, and friendly, helpful staff.

Alphako

AlphakoSydney, NSW

SAVED OUR FAX LINE!!! A must have to keep your fax alive on NBN

They really saved the day when NBN came knocking, facing the prospect of paying a big telco $40-60 just to maintain a separate line and an additional $300 cost to have an additional nbn connection installed. Im now paying a mere $10/month, cannot put into words how grateful I hope I dont jinx my line after this review haha.

Dale G

Dale G

Great product and great service

Signed up for MyNetFone VOIP service and very happy with their service and the support. Tech support very helpful with configuring my VOIP phone and reliable service throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.

Bill R.

Bill R.Sydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Shocker when it comes to customer support. They made it difficult to cancel a VoIP Service I've had for 8 years but rarely use now. Seems to be a lack of comprehension of English involved.

fanman

fanmanSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

YMMS

YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to receive incoming calls, support staff suck

Mynetfone ticket #1360142
Stopped being able to receive incoming calls, contacted support
Staff replicated by logging in to my sip account and could replicate incoming calls to my DID not reach them when logged in as me.
Have received a fob off from the support staff saying it must be due to settings on my end, however this makes no sense as they replicated by logging in to my mynetfone account and had the exact same issue as I experience.
I still can not receive calls and will be taking my business elsewhere if I do not start receiving some better customer care.

Trevor T.

Trevor T.

No Customer service

I have a VOIP service. The CLI overstamping stopped working several months ago. Tried calling tech support on numerous occasions but can never get through.
Re-loaded, turned on and off etc but to no avail.
My outgoing voice level is also very low. People people complain they cannot hear me.

Avoid at all costs

Completely useless business phone system. Instructions don't make sense. The phones are useless at best and there's absolutely no (repeat - No) after sales services. Don't go there!!!! Following numerous complaints from staff and external people we could only choose to dump the my netfone system after less than a couple of weeks.

Marinda

MarindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MyNetFone dumps their loyal customers.

Start DateJanuary 2012
Adequate Speeds Yes

Nick H

Nick HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Telco

Had an ADSL service in 2016, they were very late in connecting the service, did no appologies, then it didnt work for over a month and again they took 6 weeks to fix it and did not appologise.
Customer service is woeful, waited 2 hours on the phone.
Online webpage is impossible to navigate and their portal system for logging into your account is really basic and clunky. They made it very hard to cancel the service and were obstructive when I wanted to disconnect.
Telcos are pretty bad but MyNetFone really takes the cake as the WORST of the bunch which is a big feat.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data

MickDENSydney, NSW

Residential Customers Dumped

MNF switched my ADSL account to Southern Phone Co on 15MAY2019 with very little notice.

I can not forgive them for that as I am now experiencing nothing but ongoing issues.

Extremely bad timing and service by MNF to just flick loyal customers to Southern Phone Co who have the worst reviews and service of any providers. ( regrettably first hand experience now)

Southern Phone Co and MNF will NOT be retaining any my business.

Take note of all the negative reviews and go elsewhere.

Erratic + poor support

Little or no internet connectivity this week. Over hour wait times when calling support. When finally connected to support service was told account now with provider called 'Southern Phone.' Can't get through to Southern Phone support (no answer on phone) .

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good Voice Quality - Extremely Bad Support - Misleading/Hidden Costs

I signed up for the Global Hero package - cost was $29.95 not $19.95 as advertised.
Support was terrible. No reply for 3 days. Case still open. Cancelled as I had enough

About time we had minus scores...

Start DateAugust 2014

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

Would give zero if possible

My internet stopped working 4 days ago and trying to get support has been fruitless. Not sure if anyone actually works in their call centre, but each time I’ve called the wait time have been indicated as at least an hour, and they never call back.

Given I’ve had so many issues (regularly have speeds of below 4mbps) decided to cancel. Submitted the cancellation form and followed up via email. Mynetfone tell me southern phone now own my account, however a quick call (answered by a lovely woman who seems to be based in Australia) to southern phone led to even more frustration as they told me mynetfone still own my account.

Taking this to the TIO.
Do yourself a favour and just don’t go near this sham provider.

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dumped us like a bag of garbage

Gatesnfences

GatesnfencesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of giving a Sh!+ for customers

connection is stable but speeds are thoroughly crap. Service is well below par and waiting on hold for days seems to be an acceptable course of action for them. Maybe bring the jobs back to Australia and get our of the Philippines cause that is no good.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

MrP

MrPSydney, NSW

Very Poor internet Connection

I have made a complain more than 2 months back about the internet connection being dropped out. Its going on for months now and they havent been able to get it fixed. They have rescheduled about 6 sessions with the technician. Everytime there is so much work load that the technician cant attend. I have raised this with ombudsman and I am looking into it getting resolved soon. They still keep charging me for no service provided. Its frustrating and annoying for the amount of hassle to speak to them and get it sorted and still no resolution.

Start DateJanuary 2008