• Adequate Speeds Yes (21%) · No (79%)

Misleading

I am a small business. One of their parterner sign me up for 3 years plan. My netfone website said “get free NBN ready, Wifi modem/router and free set up when you sign up for a 36 month contract”.
Only I got modem /router free. One of their parter come to me sign me up and told me he will look after everything. I assumed that was part of set up. Because no quote of his service ever given and mentioned.
To connect MyNetFone I got $1000 bill. I was shocked and disbelieving

KZH

KZHRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Misleading

I had MNF partner come to me and signed me up for 3 years. i checked your website " Get free NBN ready" Wifi modem Router and free set up when you sign up for 36 months. Your partner told me he would look after everything, i assumed this was all part of the set up, after connection he told me there is "nothing free for set up you need to pay my bill" my bill was over $1000 and i was in shock and disbelieve with this bill it also in included a cost for his own mistake. I was disappointed and couldn't believe i was treated this way

munchki

munchki

Totally incompetent

Early December I signed up for $10 per month mobile plan and was given account number etc, and follow up email said sim was despatched...never came....after 2 weeks i called Support (in Asia) and was assured sim sent yesterday (!!)...nothing came... sent Esupport ticket from my Account page ...never answered....called Support January, nice person assured me she was escalating my case and I would be emailed...never heard a thing.... sent a further Esupport ticket....nothing....now have joined Belong Mobile, quick efficient and better deal actually as unused data is rolled over

David S.

David S.Perth, WA

the most incompetant business I have ever done business with

S S.

S S.South East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged for 18 months and refusing to refund

Immoral.
This company has overcharged for 18 months and despite requesting a cancellation 18 months ago they are still charging. Clearly my account shows ZERO data consumption and I am on a month to month however they refuse to reimburse the overcharged account.

Start DateNovember 2013
Data TypeCapped Data

Terrible customer service. Spend over an hr on the phone and then cut off cause call centre closed

Terrible customer service. Off shored. Great at signing you up and then no customer service. Service was bad and speed was shocking. Couldnt even load an webpage. Save yourself the heartache and go somewhere else

Start DateJune 2017
Contract Type24-month contract

TERRIBLE SERVICE. ONLY IN IT FOR THEMSELVES

Seems so quick and easy to change to mynetfone but be dammed if they'll let you leave without multiple long phone calls to them, the other providers, then back to them again. All in between they just put the fact you're transferring company's on the back burner and decide to continue charging you for a service which isn't in use (the simcard wasn't even in the phone) so thank you mynetfone for being a big bully company just like all the rest. Pathetic.

Ian B

Ian BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disconnected International roaming without notice

aussietaff

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Their Service is Very Good

I recently requested to have my VoIP Phone Ported from a Company to MyNetFone all went well, it only took 5 working days. The staff at MyNetFone are very helpful, and they are quick in getting back to you if you need help. My Phone is working fine, and I would recommend them, for their Phone service, and friendly, helpful staff.

Alphako

AlphakoSydney, NSW

SAVED OUR FAX LINE!!! A must have to keep your fax alive on NBN

They really saved the day when NBN came knocking, facing the prospect of paying a big telco $40-60 just to maintain a separate line and an additional $300 cost to have an additional nbn connection installed. Im now paying a mere $10/month, cannot put into words how grateful I hope I dont jinx my line after this review haha.

Dale G

Dale G

Great product and great service

Signed up for MyNetFone VOIP service and very happy with their service and the support. Tech support very helpful with configuring my VOIP phone and reliable service throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.

Bill R.

Bill R.Sydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Shocker when it comes to customer support. They made it difficult to cancel a VoIP Service I've had for 8 years but rarely use now. Seems to be a lack of comprehension of English involved.

fanman

fanmanSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

YMMS

YMMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to receive incoming calls, support staff suck

Mynetfone ticket #1360142
Stopped being able to receive incoming calls, contacted support
Staff replicated by logging in to my sip account and could replicate incoming calls to my DID not reach them when logged in as me.
Have received a fob off from the support staff saying it must be due to settings on my end, however this makes no sense as they replicated by logging in to my mynetfone account and had the exact same issue as I experience.
I still can not receive calls and will be taking my business elsewhere if I do not start receiving some better customer care.

Trevor T.

Trevor T.

No Customer service

I have a VOIP service. The CLI overstamping stopped working several months ago. Tried calling tech support on numerous occasions but can never get through.
Re-loaded, turned on and off etc but to no avail.
My outgoing voice level is also very low. People people complain they cannot hear me.

Avoid at all costs

Completely useless business phone system. Instructions don't make sense. The phones are useless at best and there's absolutely no (repeat - No) after sales services. Don't go there!!!! Following numerous complaints from staff and external people we could only choose to dump the my netfone system after less than a couple of weeks.

Marinda

MarindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MyNetFone dumps their loyal customers.

Start DateJanuary 2012
Adequate Speeds Yes
Nick H

Nick HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Telco

Had an ADSL service in 2016, they were very late in connecting the service, did no appologies, then it didnt work for over a month and again they took 6 weeks to fix it and did not appologise.
Customer service is woeful, waited 2 hours on the phone.
Online webpage is impossible to navigate and their portal system for logging into your account is really basic and clunky. They made it very hard to cancel the service and were obstructive when I wanted to disconnect.
Telcos are pretty bad but MyNetFone really takes the cake as the WORST of the bunch which is a big feat.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data

MickDENSydney, NSW

Residential Customers Dumped

MNF switched my ADSL account to Southern Phone Co on 15MAY2019 with very little notice.

I can not forgive them for that as I am now experiencing nothing but ongoing issues.

Extremely bad timing and service by MNF to just flick loyal customers to Southern Phone Co who have the worst reviews and service of any providers. ( regrettably first hand experience now)

Southern Phone Co and MNF will NOT be retaining any my business.

Take note of all the negative reviews and go elsewhere.

Erratic + poor support

Little or no internet connectivity this week. Over hour wait times when calling support. When finally connected to support service was told account now with provider called 'Southern Phone.' Can't get through to Southern Phone support (no answer on phone) .