MyNetFone

Home Phone, NBN (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyNetFone

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (4)
Nic
NicCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Stay away from Vonex

We were a MNF customer for over 10 years and never had an issue. Now that Vonex have taken over they have completely destroyed our phone system. They have also stopped replying to any emails and have provided no updates or solutions leaving our business unable to operate properly.

Stuntech
StuntechSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of MNF and VONEX

Was with MNF and then Vonex bought the Residential and small to medium Business in August 2021. We have had nothing with issues leading up to and after the acquisition. The phones rarely work on 4G connections now when it used to be ok. Getting any type of support is a complete nightmare. So many times you ring and wait on the phone for up to an hour, then they cant do anything to help. Replies to emails take a week. Trying to cancel and remove the phones from their database takes weeks on end and usually requires many phone calls and follow up emails.
Would 100% never get a service from Vonex/MNF again.

Angry
AngrySydney Surrounds, NSW

No customer service

I am an IT consultant for a client of this company and have tried to contact support on 4 different occasions. 2 x 1 hour wait, on one of these i was asked to wait and waited 30 minutes before i had to disconnect the call (as i have a business to run) and the second transferred me to someone else and i was cut off after 20 minutes) 2 x 40 and 30 minute wait - i disconnected (as i have a business to run) . I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS AND HAVE REQUESTED THAT MY CLIENT MOVES PROVIDER - problem still not resolved and i am waiting for my call to be picked up (15 minutes so far)

MyNetFone has gone to the dogs since Vonex buyout

This Vonex mob is a disaster from my customer service point of view.
Snappy looking website sprouting great promises, but no action.
Great promises from phone support staff, but no action.
Great promises from accounts dept, but no action.

Get it now?? Great promises, but no action...

I am so disappointed, from what was a great start-up when I joined MNF ~2007...

Fernando
FernandoSydney, NSW

Rubbish Customer Service Support(Vonex)

Chubba1972
Chubba1972Perth, WA

Vonex support for partners horrible

I have been a reseller of mynetfone services to my customers for 10 years. Since the move to Vonex we have had numerous issues, nobody returns our calls, our customers services have randomly been cut off, ridiculous charges have occurred. We are moving all our customers away. Simply horrible customer service.

praxidiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

MNF has gone to the dogs !!!

I have been a MNF customer for over 20 years with multiple services and until recently had no complaints. Since the deal with Vonex, everything has changed for the worst. Nobody knows anything, calls are never returned, there is no support of any kind, and after two weeks of trying unsuccessfully to contact the sales department I've decided I have no option but to take my business elsewhere. Traditionally the impossibly useless and unbelievably frustrating Telstra offshore call centre has taken first prize for ineptitude, but Vonex has raised the bar to an entirely new level.

Damian S.
Damian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unable to call Croatia any longer.

Called helpdesk and was told due to high number of scams coming from Croatia no longer will be able to call Croatia. Absolute rubbish have been using Mynetphone and previous Pennytell for over 10 years never had any problems till now.

Garry W
Garry WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steady decline in their level of service over past 2 years

We have used their business service for over 2 years and I must say it has steadily declined over this period. It was never great to start off with but it's at a point where they don't respond to support requests and if you call you will be waiting for a minimum of 1 hour on the line before you talk to someone.

Their self-service portal is regularly down and they never provide you with an update or alert of service interruptions. I've had enough and will be changing providers immediately.

David W.

Breach Of Agreement And False Advertising

Peter Pan
Peter PanSydney

Terrible customer service

What a telecommunication provider. I haven't seen such a terrible portal before.

1. I can set up credit card account, but I cannot remove it from the portal. That mean I cannot stop them from charging my credit card.
2. I can set up auto top up, but I cannot disable it. That means we cannot use manual top up to control my usage.
3. There is no email or live chat communication. The only way of communication is to call them (if I have time to wait).
4. I changed to NBN recently and ADSL VOIP no longer work and they cannot provide a solution to me. That's why I want to close my account and hit all sorts of problem.

Alfred J.
Alfred J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My Home Phone is Better than Mobile Phones

I have my Home Phone connected by VoiP to MyNetFone, it is almost 2 years since I changed to them.
During this time I have only had one problem and that was because my Internet supplier had gone off air, for quite some time, since then, there has never been any problems. When I telephone them on their free number for clients, they have always been polite and helpful.
Today, I called them as my Credit Card had been changed and I had different numbers, no worries, they sorted it all out for me in less than 5 minutes. They were very helpful and friendly. I would suggest anyone interested in VoiP, should check them out as they have some very good deals, even a special for Whirlpool Forums members.

Nay
NayGippsland, VIC

Don’t Bother

I attempted to connect VOIP number & there was so much drama involved. They tried to contact me & at first I couldn’t understand them because the connection was so bad & then they would constantly call with the phone cutting out. I cancelled before I even started but I’m still receiving calls from them. I swear I heard a rooster crowing in the background during the call I made today to ensure I wasn’t going to get charged again. All calls are offshore & their 8-5 open times aren’t helpful.

Laurence
Laurence

GRRRRRRRR don't bother with MyNetFone

My experience is that Technical Support is minimal and hard to connect with, if payment is late your service is cancelled immediately, but if you want to cancel your service ( as I did) put aside about 10 million hours of your valuable time. The service team struggle to listen to your request to cancel the service then you need to duplicate, triplicate forms to cancel the service... and if you don't they keep charging you for a service that they are not providing and threaten with a bad credit review... just charming!
My advice - avoid at all costs.