Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask

Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Bonnie
    BonnieBrisbane

The best hydrating mask

This is one of the best hydrating masks I have ever used. I use it to keep my skin hydrated on long flights and I sometimes leave it on overnight if my skin has been looking tired. It is clear in colour and has the nicest aromatherapy scent - it reminds me of a spa. I try other masks but keep coming back to this product.

Features:

• The Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask is a facial mask that hydrates, refreshes, and revitalises the skin.
    • It’s enriched with rosehip oil, which moisturises the skin, boosts collagen production, and reduces inflammation, helping give you a brighter complexion.
    • The mask also contains other plant nutrients (such as sesame, papaya, aloe, and ylang ylang), vitamins, and antioxidants to make skin smooth and supple.
    • The treatment is designed to be smoothed as a light layer onto the skin, left on for 10 minutes, and rinsed clean with warm water.
    • This product is suitable for people of all skin types.
    CategorySkincare Products For Men, Moisturisers and Anti-Aging Products