Verifiednwc.com.au🏆 2024 Award

88% · 51169 · 12%

John the Jack
John the JackIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Strait Shooters!

Impressive. If I had just one word that would probably be it, but I have more!
I was way beyond impressed from start to finish. Clockwork! Well oiled machine! Wow. These people should run the Public Service. Emails and messages and phone calls came not excessively but perfectly. They liaised with the mechanic and everything was resolved with alacrity. They paid when they said they would and they were great in every regard. Show reply
Nick Keenan
Nick Keenan

Exceptional Service !!!

Fantastic service. So quick to respond and easy to connect to an actual person to discuss what you need. Exceptional !!! Show reply
Narrapat S.

Craig
CraigSouth-East, TAS

Air conditioning system

Great customer service.
I had issues with my air conditioning system & these guys arranged for it to be fixed without any hassles.
Recommend these guys to anyone.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Show reply
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW3 posts

Gookyoun H.
Gookyoun H.Sydney, NSW

National warranty Company

My car has a problem with transmission and it’s too dangerous to drive with my children.
National Warranty Company said they are checking the price for the part every time when I ring them. I don’t understand why takes so long to check the price. They said they don’t know how long will it take. I am sure should I believe this company for my next car..
John P
John P

Great product!

Fantastic response, quick to reply, wonderful service. Very happy that I purchased your Excellent Insurance Show reply
Mark R.
Mark R.Gippsland, VIC

New air-conditioner compressor

With limited warranty on our secondhand car our air conditioner was covered for up to $1000. The compressor broke down and needed to be replaced and we were quoted $1282.00 by the local Auto electrician. The Auto Electrician put a claim in to National Warranty and after a couple of checks they approved to pay the full $1000 towards the bill and we payed the rest. $282.00 Show reply
Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Prompt, efficient service and excellent communication

A brake issue with my vehicle, involving repairs to both the brake master cylinder and ABS module, necessitated a claim for repairs. NRC responded promptly, requested some additional information, and then expeditiously approved the repairs. After an initial lengthy wait on the phone, all other communication with NRC was excellent. The mechanical business where the repairs were completed was also reimbursed promptly. My out-of-pocket expenses were massively reduced as a result of this warranty. Show reply
Abhineet Singh
Abhineet SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and Quick

It was really quick. They approved my claim with a smooth process for Rav4 Alternator Show reply
Mr Me I.
Mr Me I.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Positive experience

The guys were friendly and very helpful and actioned my claim quickly. Thank you Show reply
Alex.L
Alex.LSydney, NSW

A timely bit of help

I bought an old car from a used car dealer. I thought it'd be totally fine. But after three months, my car started making weird noises while I was driving normally. After getting it checked at the mechanic's, I was told the shaft had cracked and needed replacing. It was going to cost me a fortune. Thank goodness for NWC's warranty, otherwise I can't imagine how much I would've lost. Crikey, I'd only had the car for three months, and it was from a dealer too. NWC's warranty is really important. Show reply
Deaky
DeakyPerth, WA3 posts

NWC are very professional and courteous

I had a very positive experience with NWC they listened to my issues and then kept me informed about the progress of my claim. Show reply
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Great Extended Warranty Company

The staff and great to deal with and your claim is dealt with in a timely manner. We would recommend using then. Show reply
Ms P.
Ms P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best insurance I've had in 20 yrs

Quick turn around, easy to navigate requirements though haven't got car back as yet going on two weeks so unsure on repair status as yet. Show reply

Dean P.
Dean P.

Head gasket might be gone never had car that long just wondering

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Dean, if you have a question about a warranty claim please contact our claims team on 1800 888 760. They will be able to give you information about your specific warranty product and advise you on the process to submit a claim.

Kylie
Kylie

I have been trying to contact the national warranty company all day today and no one ever answers the phone or returns emails. I'm needing to make a claim and I can get in touch with the company at all. Can anyone help please as it's urgent?

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Kylie, I am not aware of any issues with our phone lines. However if you can please send an email to enquiries@nwc.com.au with your warranty number I will as one of our team member to contact you as soon as possible.

Jai S.

my vehicle has been approved for repairs to be done after 3 weeks of lodgment, now that I have requested for info on how much will you cover for hire car per day I was advised they can not tell me. all they said is it will cover for maximum 7 days but can not tell me how much. Is this for real as to me it sounds like unreal things happening here.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, your hire car coverage will depend on your policy. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 760 at a time of your convenience or via email at warranty@nwc.com.au so we can review your policy and clear this up for you.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, we do not have enough information here to identify your warranty or your email address. If you can send an email to warranty@nwc.com.au with your warranty details I can review and provide you with a response.

See all National Warranty Company questions