Verifiednwc.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

501 reviews · Statistics

87% · 43662 · 12%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Judy w
Judy w2 posts

Excellent Service

Very happy with the speed and communication that was given to my claim. Show 2 replies
Jordan E.
Jordan E.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
Bryan C
Bryan CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breakdown repair

A repair to a faulty alternator on my vehicle was expedited quickly with minimal time lost on the road. Show reply
LYN.Y
LYN.YQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making a claim

Very helpful, polite and fast response. Issue dealt with promptly Show reply
Maiko
MaikoNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent survice

They provided a quick response to cover the fee to fix my car. Show reply
Parm
Parm
  Fair Incentive

Extremely good experience with NWC

Very helpful, quick response on every claim,I get claim every time, customer service is good,NWC is excellent Show reply
Brendan
BrendanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hassles, timely resolution

Claim was dealt with in a timely manner, approval was given for repairs to be carried out by my repairer who had diagnosed the fault Show reply
Jack
Jack

Do not use this company!!!!!!!!

Be very aware that the warranty has a large list of exclusions. We had a timing chain break at 100k. Certainly not a replacement part but it was listed in the exclusions. The warranty may cover small things but anything major forget it!
Staff were quite aggressive when dealing with once your claim is submitted.
The warranty is certainly not worth the premium so make sure you find out what it actually does cover.
I know that this will get the stock standard reply that all other negative reviews have received. DON’T USE THIS COMPANY!
Marty
Marty

Peace of mind warranty coverage

I had the unfortunate issue of having a water pump fail on my X5. I had purchased an additional warranty when buying my vehicle and was able to make contact via mechanic to make a claim. The process was simple and easy to understand and the team at the national warranty co kept me informed of progress via sms and also email updates. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a second hand car and have peace of mind for future mechanic issues. Well done NWC Show reply
Jane
Jane

Air conditioner

Quick to respond to claim and repairs attended within a week. Show reply
Angus C
Angus CNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Pleasantly surprised

Was slightly put off by some bad reviews online but NWC solved my claim (over $2000) in a single business day Show reply
Gid
GidQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

It’s worth it

My car broke down unexpectedly. I didn’t suspect anything that big but after diagnosis it turned out to be something that would cost a little bit. I reached out to NWC and got instant help. Show reply
Grunt
Grunt4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Diff replacement

Very easy to deal with , great communication very well done Show reply
Anna G.
Anna G.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Smooth and seamless claim

We extended our manufacturer warranty with NWC for unlimited cover and am glad we did. This problem only occurred 4 years after having our Mercedes. The claim was smooth and seamless and they were helpful on the phone. Make sure to keep up to date with service requirements to be covered. Show reply
jock
jockWAPerth, WA

This is perfect

From the moment I made the call it was all taken care of. Show reply

Dean P.
Dean P.

Head gasket might be gone never had car that long just wondering

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Dean, if you have a question about a warranty claim please contact our claims team on 1800 888 760. They will be able to give you information about your specific warranty product and advise you on the process to submit a claim.

Kylie
Kylie

I have been trying to contact the national warranty company all day today and no one ever answers the phone or returns emails. I'm needing to make a claim and I can get in touch with the company at all. Can anyone help please as it's urgent?

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Kylie, I am not aware of any issues with our phone lines. However if you can please send an email to enquiries@nwc.com.au with your warranty number I will as one of our team member to contact you as soon as possible.

Jai S.

my vehicle has been approved for repairs to be done after 3 weeks of lodgment, now that I have requested for info on how much will you cover for hire car per day I was advised they can not tell me. all they said is it will cover for maximum 7 days but can not tell me how much. Is this for real as to me it sounds like unreal things happening here.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, your hire car coverage will depend on your policy. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 760 at a time of your convenience or via email at warranty@nwc.com.au so we can review your policy and clear this up for you.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, we do not have enough information here to identify your warranty or your email address. If you can send an email to warranty@nwc.com.au with your warranty details I can review and provide you with a response.

See all National Warranty Company questions