1.0

0%5 · 100%
Brand Manager for Neosurf? Claim your listing.

Uli S
Uli SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A TOTAL SCAM

Its really easy to by their vouchers, but its impossible to use them and they wont give it back to you.
At moment I just have to accept I've been stolen by them.
Company owned by thieves.
Blake
BlakeSydney, NSW

Would give 0 stars if it were possible! Absolute scam!

Absolute scam! Have tried to withdraw money from my account but the withdrawal option has been deactivated. Tried contacting them several times for assistance with no reply. The worst company I have ever had to deal with. No phone number to call either. Avoid using them at all costs
brooke M.
brooke M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Scam ripped off steer clear

Do not buy!!! I placed $200 on a card and it was not what my son was looking for. It told me I was aloud to withdrawal into my bank. Upon trying it told me it was unavailable right now.
Numerous emails sent with no replies. There is no number to call. Worst customer services ever. I would never use this again or recommend it. Total scam I have know lost $200. Which is huge for me as I’m a single mum.
Ace R.
Ace R.Perth, WA

Do not use NEOSURF

I would give zero stars if possible. Neosurf withdrew money from my bank account and did not add it to my Neosurf account. Multiple attempts to contact, and 4 weeks later still no reply and no money. Do not deposit to neosurf from your bank account. If you have to use neosurf, buy vouchers only from retailer.
Michael W
Michael WPerth, WA17 posts

Neosurf is a purchasing voucher system but its basically a scam, even though its sold through High St shops

Neosurf have deliberately disabled the "withdraw" function so you cannot get your money or transfer it anywhere either.
A TOTAL SCAM
I'm warning people wherever I can on all the review sites. Hopefully if we can get enough genuine bad reviews out it will overwhelm the fake reviews they have on their own websites.