Neptune Pool Pump NPP750

Neptune Pool Pump NPP750

See the Best Pool Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Neptune Pool Pump NPP750? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
Argento
ArgentoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very reliable, never skips a beat.

A friend has a Neptune pump and they've always been happy with it so when it was time for me to update my pump, I got one too. I've had my Neptune pump for over 12 months so far and thought it's a fair amount of time to monitor it before giving it a review. And it works like a charm. It fitted straight onto my existing pool set-up so I was happy I didn't need to muck around with trying to make it fit. I've never had issues with debris getting into the pump as I use a skimmer sock (always having kids in the pool means a lot of debris, dirt and small rocks end up in the pool & it hasn't been a problem ever). Would definitely recommend this product.

Jez
Jez

Look for a better product

Other Pool Pumps