1.8

Tobin W.

Tobin W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

These guys are doing my head in, i do NOT recommend NETREGISTRY at all.

I called to cancel my account two years ago, and i still get bombarded with emails. I also got charged for a service i havent used in two years, they didnt charge me last year, then, out of nowhere charged me two years later. The phone service is terrible, polite, but not helpfull at all. i wanted to speak to a supervisor, and got put on hold for ages, 45 minutes, then they said they cant find a supervisor for me to talk to............ please email us.
i Found there service confusing and very difficult to use, i have little experience with domain names and site building and have since found other services much much easier to use with much better support.

My Potted Plants

My Potted PlantsSydney, NSW

If your payment method changes or expires

When your payment method expires and one of your domaines fall due. If your unaware then look our as they turn off your emails (order notifications) and dissable your CPanel access which incidently you need to be able to update your payment method not to mention it also dissables access to all your domaines (15 ?) well done Netregistry, a true example of the tail wagging the dog not the dog wagging the tail.
Service customer focused ? don't think so. So in one day I have experienced a zero performance in Support and a zero performance in accounting practices.

Run a mile to a competitor guy's, can't be any worse

Pauleen

PauleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very good to deal with very pleasant and polite pleasure to deal with,spoke to three people from different departments all very polite and helpful would recommend them to people to deal with

HomeHandyChap

HomeHandyChapSydney, NSW

I keep telling myself to change... and then putting it off

I've been a loyal Netregistry user for almost two decades... all I see is ever-increasingly poor service, lower and lower response times and accessibility, and I keep telling myself, "enough is enough"... I complain, but no one does anything... very soon I'll just sit down and move all my remaining sites from Netregistry... they have already lost more than half of my hosting... I had to place other sites in more trustworthy care... www.prelaunchchecker.com with someone else, www.leaderepiphany.com.au/ with someone else, www.leadershipempowerment.com.au with someone else, www.bettersmb.com.au with someone else... Netregistry COULD have had it all... they just don't serve customers well enough!

Zac B.

Zac B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No care

no customer service skills. have been a long time customer but will be changing hosting to another provider. they are not interested in keeping existing customers. even when i said i was unhappy and will be leaving they just said OK

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

Good luck trying to speak to someone at Netregistry that will take ownership of a problem

I've been trying to move a web site from one Netregistry account to an alternative account for almost 2 weeks. No solution or help has been offered. Call centre staff are polite and do their best, but try to escalate and speak to a decision maker . . . . . no chance!

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy

Customer service is poor and slow.
Their ability to troubleshoot and respond to issues is poor
They require constant follow-up and chasing to get the most basic things done.

1/10 would not recommend.

simple & professional

they answered all my questions in record time and am very satisfied with service from them, they were very professional and polite, I would have no problem recommending them to anyone

Angela M.Adelaide

Although the phone service/assistance was excellent, I would not recommend the DIY Store Builder

I purchased the DIY Store BUilder thinking it would suit what I needed to do. Unfortunately it is not user-friendly at all, I ended up cancelling my subscription and built my website on Wix which was so much easier. I thought the advertising was a bit misleading in that Netregistry info said money back refund within 14 days. Apparently not, naturally there was fine print which I did not see.

So, good phone service (they even promote their phone number on their website unlike so many others), but steer clear of DIY Store Builder.

Angela M.

Thanks for your reply Hannah - I have not received a private message yet though? That would be great if we could discuss further
Angela

Find out how Netregistry compares to other Services

Polite, clear, friendly phone help

We received clear and friendly help over the phone. The problem was escalated and solved quickly. I have had many problems but they have always been fixed relatively quickly. Many thanks.

annem3641

annem3641Wimmera, VIC

Excellent customer service

He was polite super quick and helpful, I am not very good at the technical aspects of website development but the young man was very helpful and friendly it was sorted out very quickly

gordon c.

gordon c.Sydney, NSW

overseas call center that are idiots

over 1 hr on phone - transferred 3 times hung up on 3 times, when finally got transferred back to Australia problem solved in minutes but to late by this time i was furious - such a simple simple request that no overseas operator " sorry cant understand" - all i wanted was my EPP codes - OMG!!!!

Christine S.

Christine S.Far North Queensland, QLD

PROMPT SERVICE

I was grateful to have my call answered without much delay, and my issue was also handled the same way, with efficiency and good instruction. I have never had any problems before and it was great to have this one handled promptly.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Terrible

This company does not have any idea how to deliver the products they sell and the support department is so hollowed out that it has become completely dysfunctional. I have been trying for 3 days to get an expensive ($199.00) SSL cert added to a website with no progress at all. Case Number 04317260. This is getting crazy now. Other hosting companies (like DDNS - also in Melbourne) let you add a free SSL with one click.

ulises.minottoSydney, NSW

!!!DO NOT USE NETREGISTRY!!

!!!DO NOT USE NETREGISTRY!!! What filth this service has turned into, Uber was great... after the change over to netregistry, it all went to [word removed] March 2020, i had no idea my websites werent working until i checked and nothing loaded, ftp connection showed me all files had being deleted, so i upload everything myself to get up and running because these people didnt know what was broken. Few weeks later websites dont load, cpanel doesnt load, emails dont refresh, then i also find some email accounts have disappeared completely from cpanel. Today September 2020, still no resolution, so finally off to another webhost go.

ulises.minotto

Typical, still no message received!

NDs

NDs

Not Worth It

My experience was never good and nothing ever went smoothly with inquiries, customer service, or website. I asked for my backup data and they wanted me to reinstated my services to get my backup. Very unethical and inconvenient. I have chosen not to deal with them ever again and neither should anyone until they have better service!

If I could give it a 0 I would

Extremely poor service, I accidentally purchased a back order when I thought I was purchasing a domain name, called them within 2 minutes of the purchase to ask for a refund and they refused to give the refund stating it’s impossible to purchase a back order accidentally. If I had bought it on purpose why would I call within 2 minutes of the order being placed!!

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product but few challenges with service

Great product but service has been challenging as all the support is overseas. Able to get help once the premium customer service intervened. Thank you for intervening in my case!

topolcatsSydney, NSW

Online Corporate greed in the Era of Covid19.. called Netregistry

Most of the workers can’t speak English . Very unhelpful

.they are not professionals in what they do ,Not helpful, very hard to communicate with them, and they keep me going from one person to another, this is terrible and will not recommend

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrewasked

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

Keepprivate

Keepprivateasked

how do I edit my review?

Hi,

The link below includes instructions on how to edit your review: https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909226-Can-I-edit-my-review-or-change-my-rating-

However, please be aware that reviews that have been responded to cannot be edited, as per ProductReview policy. If you need to add anything to your review you can leave additional comments.

Thanks,
Aaron

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives