Netregistry

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Netregistry

Ash S.
Ash S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!! Can't ask for more.

In my experience, Netregistry has come a long way. They have simplified the process, made it quicker and every time I chat, my query is resolved in under 5 minutes. Well done to everyone working behind the scene to make our lives easier!!

Epitome of inconvenience

This is my second chat where the chat was completed without getting anything done. All I am looking for is to end my membership with Netregistry, but they've made it so incredibly hard to and I keep getting charged.

Tim C.
Tim C.

Worst company I have ever dealt with. I wish I read the other reviews earlier

I had net registry host my domain & build my website. After 6 weeks, I was delivered what can only be described as utter junk. The site didn’t function properly, 50% of the button/pages didn’t work. I contacted support and was constantly passed around to different departments… Nothing ever got fixed, they stopped returning my calls… One of the most horrific company experiences I’ve ever had.

Subsequently I went onto Upwork & found a website developer for 30% less in cost, he is amazing at what he does & is super responsive. If you’d like to see the comparison of the two sites, just ask & I’ll share the details.

Marty C.
Marty C.South East Queensland, QLD

Dont remonded

The customer service representative told me the incoorect information, got my hopes up, and only to be let down.

I had to pretty much do their job for them when I question the information they were giving, as it didn't seem correct once I investigated.

Stuart M.Darling Downs, QLD

Absolutely the worst service I have experienced with any provider

The site has been broken since moving from sub domain to primary domain which was done by the Net registry team. The move broke WordPress, supporting files, CSS and upload functions, all domains where updated during the move so this was an issue coming from the net registry team doing the framework move. I have been on their online help for the last 4 days, each day I am promised it will be resolved, and that they will personally follow up. Of course this did not happen. Site is still broken

Bryan
BryanNew South Wales

Domainz is terrible

Julie  Byrne
Julie ByrneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great assistance!

I Needed help linking my domain name with my newly created website and got a bit stuck. I used the chat assistant and the tips and directions were easy to follow and most helpful and my website is now launched, thank you!

Very helpful service

I was paying an invoice on behalf of a management committee and I needed to change the payment from 1 year to 4 years. I was able to do this on line chatting very easily and in a timely fashion.

CRON JOB issues still exist after 2 weeks

For the second time now I have cron job emails not firing ... Last time I did nothing and it just started working (it took 2 weeks) now last week they stopped again... The communication in the incident is appalling. I have been on a chat 2 days in a row as I have no feedback. Rang last Thursday to get the case opened again .. gave ticket number,... Yesterday I found out ticket was not opened. This is Comical. So unprofessional ... Its made me write this review!

Ticket (04608989)

David
DavidMelbourne

Love them, and they have a call centre for help based in Australia, amazing!

They were extremely helpful and the lady I spoke to was able to understand everything I said. She also was able to establish quickly where the issues were and then having the correct department get to work on fixing the problems quickly.

Customer AdvocacyNetregistry

It was supposed to be simple

I tried to open my cpanel, but got a message to say "Your session has expired, please log in again.". Er , yes, Isn't that what I was trying to do.trying to do? Advice from chat: clear cache and history and log in again. What might that be in English, and why should I do that anyway? Sorry - my web-site is a tool, not something to take over my life. You announced, a few weeks ago, with great hoo-ha, how things were going to get mush better and much simpler. Well guess what - they haven't!

Iang46
Iang46
RolSydney

Unreliable hosting

Email has been down 3 times in 7 days (twice for more than 1 whole day) and several times before that in less than a month. No one seems to want to provide an explanation. Each time the server is back up, it goes down again. I no longer feel confident they can provide the up-time they said they could.

Rol

Update - email and website is down again today. that's 4 times in less than 10 days.

Customer AdvocacyNetregistry

Hi Rol, please provide me with the affected domain name so I can see what's going on and get these services back up and running consistently.

Our website has been down for over 1 month. I have used the chat assistance twice and were guaranteed the matter would be sorted. This did not occur. The next time they sent me links with no explanations. Do not go with this company go elsewhere.

Customer AdvocacyNetregistry

Dealing with Netregistry has been incredibly costly in time, energy and lost income

ChrisESydney, NSW

What was once great, is now unbelievably bad

ChrisE

Don't you get it? We were not using the trial and had no interest in when it was cancelled. However, you cancelled two services, not one. a paid service was cancelled with no notice.
Why is this so hard to accept?

Read more reviews - page 2

FaRa
FaRaasked

wow! I literally just paid for my very first domain name in my life with Netregistry. As soon as I made the payment, I received an email for login details. I clicked on login button to use the provided Account Reference and Password and login. The button click took me to a login page where the first thing I see is: Your session has expired".

I cannot even login. It makes me wonder and worried. Have I picked a good provider?!! should I buy hosting as well? Or just keep the domain name and get other products from other providers? The reviews are scary. I can see people have been complaining about their emails or websites being down for days. Netregistry better have compensated them for the loss due to website/email down time. Just wow!

Hi FaRa,

I am sorry to hear that the login link failed to work !

Have you been able to contact our customer support team via phone or live chat?
I am also happy to look into this fi you can provide the domain name?

Stef

Peter C.
Peter C.asked

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrewasked

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives