1.7

TERRIBLE SUPPORT

The support team that work at Net registry are a bunch of Muppet's. They wouldn't know their left foot from their right. Three weeks and they still cant fix simple issues. It took myself a lot of time and research to fix it.

Mr S.

Mr S.Sydney, NSW

As Usual Netregistry's support was easy and successful

Over at least 15 years I have been using Netregistry for many domains for several clients, and employers & my own person domain.

Their suport is always helpful and fast, and always fix the issue.
Their pricing is very reasonable and competative.
What more could you want?

Computer T.

Computer T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always been so good

I've been using Netregistry for about 3 years now. I find them absolutely brilliant. They're services have always been exceptional and honest. I always recommend them as a premium provider.

Ian

IanHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I've been with Netregistry for years and they have always provided excellent service and value for money. I would recommend them, especially if you are a novice and want to set up a DIY website.

Trisha Fulton

Trisha FultonWestern Australia

I always recommend Netregistry to my web clients

I have been using Netregistry for 5 years now, I always recommend them as a premium provider of domains, hosting and email. I have found the services/dashboard good to use and when I can get them on the chat, they are helpful.

Bartimaeus

BartimaeusMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Netregistry

Very uncommunicative when making changes and increasing charges for services. Support is OK but sometimes very difficult to get appropriate help. Yet another company that sends jobs overseas which could be filled by Australians.

MareeM

MareeMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

We always use Netregistry for our clients and our business/personal needs and highly recommend them. If you have any problems you can always get the back up support when needed.

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

Allow time and space to progress to a acceptable direction.

A, AAAA, SOA, NS, MXzone records, One live chat test passed. Support ticket was requested and given. Good practice with customer service team and learn a bit of system panel control.

garyn47

garyn47Hunter Region, NSW

Support was excellent today

I've had cause to ask for support a few times in the last 2 years and it has been ok and occasionally not brilliant. However, today the support agent (Laurie I think) was outstanding. He new exactly what I was asking (without repeating it back to me 3 times) and quickly changed the DNS settings within minutes. Excellent .

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ACCC HERE WE COME!

After posting a review here six months ago I had an email from them then I’ve heard nothing for 6 months. Definitely now going to ACCC unless I get a refund. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with in my 45 years.

Tanya

TanyaSouth Australia

Excellent customer service once again!

Excellent customer service once again! Great product knowledge. Resolved the issues with my A and CNAME records, immediately. Can't ask for better service than I received! Thanks and great to be with Netregistry!!!

Great Chat Support

Having had a domain name recently expire, causing issues with the domain resolving, I was very impressed to have the issue quickly resolved, having the name server details updated, using the online chat service with Netregistry. Very happy with the prompt service.

Immediate information

Great online chat service. Understanding what is being asked. Well Done. It is refreshing in our on line world that a representative can accurately answer questions, that may seem trivial, but are important to a time poor business.

Roslyn

RoslynVictoria

Positive Communication

Netregistry was very helpful and based on my experience so far they are very willing to help, great customer service. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone contemplating a domain site purchase.

Mush

MushGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for everything as Australian Company as well only downside is no good self website building options.

Been with them for many years and never been disappointed. However had to go to different company for website building as they do not have much options for self building people. Should work on it so the Australian do not need to go to foreign companies for this support.

Mario Mark Anders

Mario Mark AndersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and precise assistance with a wonderful pleasant manner

I had a wonderful experience of problem solving with a very polite person and have now moved two other domains here for support. The staff are excellent to deal with, pleasant and always helpful.

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

Excellent customer service, product knowledge and support!!

Excellent customer service, product knowledge and support!! Highly recommend!! Very quick regarding support on Live Chat and phone. Always answer my questions and resolve any issues I had regarding my domain and/or email. Won't ever use another provider.

Nabil S.

Nabil S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional and efficient

I've registered multiple domains through Netregistry, and have found them always to be professional and efficient in my dealings with them. Even having to resort to Live Chat, I had my questions answered quickly so I could do what I needed.

GeoffLachlan, Tasmania. Australia

Mostly pretty good.

Had a couple of problems but fortunately help via chat is easy to access and there are a couple of good operators on there, some of the others are less useful but it's not too hard to resolve problems overall. The uptime is good.

Alex S.

Alex S.Victoria

The WORST

Netregistry have been up there with one of the worst providers I have ever dealt with. I have wide experience across corporate and small business and the incompetence at Netregistry is really next level. The latest example: I got a response to a very significant issue that has been going on for over a week, and I have emailed response but no answer. So I ring the number on the bottom of the email (02-99340501) and it was disconnected ... really????? Their policies on transferring domains are contradictory, the customer service is not clear. I know that Melbourne IT and Netregistry are the same ownership, but Melbourne IT has been a godsend and even now I am on the phone to them as they professionally resolve my problem as best they can.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrewasked

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

Keepprivate

Keepprivateasked

how do I edit my review?

Hi,

The link below includes instructions on how to edit your review: https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909226-Can-I-edit-my-review-or-change-my-rating-

However, please be aware that reviews that have been responded to cannot be edited, as per ProductReview policy. If you need to add anything to your review you can leave additional comments.

Thanks,
Aaron

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives