Mark L.

Mark L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service.

The support staff are patient and thorough. I am very happy to recommend them to anyone needing their services. Netregistry stands out as the best Australian domain service in my opinion.

Hi Mark,
We're so happy to hear about your great experience with our support team. Thanks for the kind words, and taking the time to leave us a great review.
Best regards,
Andy.

Simple Simon

Simple SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They gave me some great advice - Purchase another CPanel Premium Hosting - so I did but not with them!

Michael C.

For the love of god. Don't give them your business.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with this mob twice and both times it was an absolutely horrible experience. Not only are they horrendously overpriced, they are intentionally misleading and their customer service is atrocious. They don't advertise the bandwith supplied on their hosting so you will get stung when your website barely functions. Then when you contact customer support they will tell you too bad. Currently in the process of going through my bank to try and get my money back after the auto-deducted my account and refuse to cancel the service before the new term had even started.

Find out how Netregistry compares to other Services

Netregistry doesn’t even deserve ONE star.

Truly APPALLING customer service at a time when people’s livelihoods are on the line. Try ANY OTHER service provider. Disgusting, money grabbing thieves. Have attempted MULTIPLE TIMES to resolve my issues and am simply consistently ignored. A disgrace.

Disgusting thieves

Do not waste your money with these blood sucking thieves. You can do better...anywhere else! The customer service is disgusting, if it is even there at all. It’s not. There are not over 500 one star reviews for no reason, they’ve earned it!

Terrible service

They will forever try to take your money even after you cancel services continually.. a couple years later, they start taking your money again. You request to cancel all services. They agree. Then they start to charge again.. be warned.

Yilmaz B.Victoria

Emails not working issues all the time

once again emails not working, trying to login through webmail it was ok for half hour now I cant even log in to cpanel
This site can’t be reached very bad service

Yilmaz B.

already replied to you with my account details and still no reply from you, my emails still not working this is disaster

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

Thank you for providing the details, I will have these reviewed and investigated.

Stefanie

Pat Kelly

Pat KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Emails - not working as many people below.

Emails have not worked for a week. Its taken a week to respond to support ticket and I cannot contact my customers to let them know of important changes to my business.

They will steal your MONEY

I registered a domain name 12 months ago with them, I have never logged into their website otherwise or used the domain name, it was parked for 12 months, and they recently Auto-Reniewed my domain not for 12 months but for 2 years at a cost of $47 .. I didnt even authorize the payment. Now I asked for a refund, because I never asked it to be renewed (let alone for 24 months) .. They refuse to give me a refund, and said they sent me emails about it renewing.. but that is not right, most hosts send you an invoice and you pay it online using your credit card.. these guys just sent me a Receipt of payment ..

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Poor service, missing emails, they never get back to your support requests.

Siobhan

SiobhanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

LOST Emails!

Our business has lost months of emails for all staff emails that have just disappeared from our accounts and are still not back! Along with syncing errors over the weekend so no emails for 2 days! After being advised after the fact of a server upgrade with no notice at all this was happening untill we called for assistance.
Our business relies heavely on emails and has lost important client emails, documents , accounts, meetings etc, other business activities.
This is just not acceptable!
We cannot run a realestate business much longer like this. We need our lost emails back asap and confidence in a provider! as this is incredibly stressful and complaints are already coming through!

Website will not update after 12 days of inaction by Netregistry

On 5.3.20 I reported that I could not publish updates on my webpage. The following day they said it was fixed. It was not. I have been updating the support request daily. I am up to about 14. I have emailed and had online chats. Nothing has been done. No indication when or even if the problem will be resolved. Either their product is terribly defective, or they have insufficient technical staff, or they lack the competence to fix problems. In the past I have had problems with publishing but they have been resolved within a day or so. Maybe there is a lack of resolve to fix things.

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Despite the assurances 20 hours ago, the site is still not publishing updates. This is a typical response from Netregistry: aplogise, promise to do something, do nothing.

DirectorSydney, NSW

Lost emails and emails not synching

Director

Thank you, have responded with details and screen shots. I look forward to having trust and confidence in the email server soon.

Angela G.

Angela G.Sydney, NSW

How to screw up a business: use netregistry

Our corporate email has been down for nearly 24 hours. Netregistry can't be bothered looking at it till tomorrow at the earliest. Gross incompetence. Do not use them if you value your business.

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish. Absolutely Slow to load website. Really bad customer service. DO NOT USE THEM.

LyleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good at taking funds, Poor Customer relations

Lyle

A refund was issued this morning, Thanking You. Excellent follow up service.
A Suggestion: Email invoices some days before they are due and for those on direct debit the deduction date is shown on the invoice.

Terrible. Unreliable C-Panel email and support is non-existent

C-Panel has been working on/off for 3 months now, a few hours down at a time. Trying to operate a business using this service is not possible. Will be moving straight away.

Never Again
Never Again

I have finally been told by a Net Registry representative that they are experiencing 'ongoing server issues' and another case (4th case) has been opened and escalated to the senior team. Lets see what they say...

nadine

nadine

terrible Tech Support and Customer Service

My Cpanel web hosting was moved november last year and it has been down 3 times since. This means I have no reliable email or website for several days while it's eventually fixed. I am on hold for at last 40 minutes everytime I call them which is several times each time it is broken. they have never called me back even though several technicians have said they would. this company essentially lies and steals

Customer Advocacy ..Netregistry

Netregistry hosting is awful. Servers seems to be continually down

I've had my new site on Netregistry hosting for nearly a year and it is increasingly poor. We've spent days not being able to update the site -- and clients not even being able to see the site -- because the Netregistry servers are not responding. Just awful experience. We've lost traffic and business every day.

Further, I've just been on hold for 40 minutes trying to talk to them. Got the call centre who said they would 'put me on hold for a minute while they check the problem'-- and then just disconnected me.

BobTechMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mostly OK, but...

BobTech

Thanks Stef. Have a nice day. :)

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrewasked

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

Keepprivate

Keepprivateasked

how do I edit my review?

Hi,

The link below includes instructions on how to edit your review: https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909226-Can-I-edit-my-review-or-change-my-rating-

However, please be aware that reviews that have been responded to cannot be edited, as per ProductReview policy. If you need to add anything to your review you can leave additional comments.

Thanks,
Aaron

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives