unahappy

unahappySydney

Been paying for a Microsoft account for 12months that was never provisioned

Paying for a service for over 12 months to find out that the Microsoft account was never provisioned from day 1. While recognising this was a mistake and this happens I asked for a refund since the account was never provisioned. Only to be told we don't have a department that can help you with refunds!

Doug

DougRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Greatly Improved

I have been with this organisation - in its various guises - for in excess of 20 years. While the product itself has been broadly satisfactory, I have in the past experienced a great deal of indifference from customer service. I have been given wrong information. I have been treated in a very high handed manner and addressed as if I was a moron. I have experienced very much extended wait times on the phone and slightly lesser times with online chat. But my last 2 experiences (in 2020 and today) have been more than satisfactory. I have encountered a genuine concern and level of politeness unknown previously. And very prompt answering of call and action. Keep it up!

Kirk L.

Kirk L.Sydney, NSW

been reliable and cost effective.

Netregistry has hosted my webmail server and websites for years and they have been very consistent and reliable at an affordable price. I'll continue using them for as long as that remains the case!

danielcojamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is really terrible

There products are reasonably priced and really helpful before payments has been made.
Then their sales department don't give correct information just say what is required for a sale. And then it takes 10 days to get a refund for bad information.
Customer service / issues with the service take a long time to sort out. Current I'm at 3 months and still no resolve in site.

GrantSydney, NSW

Charge customer ahead of their notified date

Netregistry charged our web name renewal before the date they notified us they will charge, and refused to refund since we want to cancel the internet name registration. Also why they auto charge customers more than one month before the internet name registration expires ?

Alex C

Alex CSydney, NSW

Emil was most helpful adn what is most important, I was not given a run around like you see so often. The problem was fixed on the spot and coordination was good as well.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So helpful & the best assistance

I have had to call Net Registry twice for help and they looked after me so well and walked me through what I had to do to resolve my issue. Didn't feel rushed and they stayed on-line to make sure all was good.

Riki

RikiPerth, WA

Prompt service and communication to remedy my problem. I received a refund for the purchase of a website domain even though it was totally my mistake. Will definitely use again in the future.

Paul P

Paul P

Information flow & issue resolution

Telephone contact was followed up with email to keep appraised. Resolution was achieved with a smooth progressive process. Representatives kept the information flowing to reduce the waiting time & guesswork. Information supply was reassuring

Mark Story

Mark StoryPerth, WA

Ordinary at vwery best

There seems to be a systemic inability by technical people to quickly read the nature of a problem and guide the poor punter through it. Too many attempts to resolve issues, which appeared to be trail and error, and hence wasting a lot of my time.

Customer AdvocacyNetregistry

I have been severely effect by email cutting in and out

Our office relies on emails to function and over the past few months it has dropped out for days, I have been online and received bad support and another full day of not being able to send emails. Our clients are being let down because of our email issues.
No support and no help, just ignored by netregistry.

Effectiveness of service

The service is uncomplicated and most effective. It's also useful to have a series of reminders about the due date for renewal.
When the transaction is being performed records are sourced quickly and there's no stress to the customer therefore.

FRAUDULENT DOMAINS NAMES

FRAUDULENT DOMAINS NAMESSydney Surrounds, NSW

Will Not Cancel Fraudulent Domain Names From My Account

I found on 02/02 that 3 domain names were registered to my account. I did not order these. NETREGISTRY refuse to cancel these - changing rules each time I speak to them. I don't really care about the $150 it has cost me, I just want these domain names removed from my account!

Customer AdvocacyNetregistry

Ongoing issues with emails, unresolved. Seeking new host provider

Wasted a whole heap of time in resolving an ongoing problem. My company could not afford to have downtime on emails. Moving across to another provider. Would not recommend netregistry

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Unbelievably (build it for you) bad service, slow 14 weeks basic website and still didn't finish, still charged me.

Chose to spend $100 per month on web design (do it for you) and hosting, unfortunately they never did it for me, a promised 2 weeks turned into 14 weeks and possibly longer because i stopped the whole process in the end, due to no fault of my own! They were still charging me for a service i was not recieving, they even charged me for a month after I wanted out. Incredibly poor service, in the end I built my website that I am happy with through Wix in less than a day. Please don't use Netregistry!!

Dylan

Extremely poor service, constant lies from support team about communication and the illegal & misleading payment charges

Extremely poor service, constant lies from support team about communication and the illegal and misleading payment actions of Netregistry. Purchased Domain Privacy, this was automatically set to auto renew, there is no ability to turn this off in the portal. When purchasing this product there is no mention of this and the term and conditions do not state this either.

Sarada Sarraju

Sarada SarrajuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I like the product. Very useful, easy to use, good help over the phone too. I had some issues synchronizing into outlook, service guys sorted it straight away. Good work guys.

kermit

kermit

Great service by Richard

Reached a resolution quickly and how my web designer can fix the fault, will use net registry in future and recommend to my colleagues within our company. I haven’t got anything else

Mark S.

Mark S.Sydney, NSW

Charged for a domain I didn't register for

Need email only

Need email only. I pay for web hosting I don’t use??????????????????.....you will lose me . I will find an alternative FFS. Why don’t you listen to me. Your service over ten years has been excellent.

FaRa

FaRaasked

wow! I literally just paid for my very first domain name in my life with Netregistry. As soon as I made the payment, I received an email for login details. I clicked on login button to use the provided Account Reference and Password and login. The button click took me to a login page where the first thing I see is: Your session has expired".

I cannot even login. It makes me wonder and worried. Have I picked a good provider?!! should I buy hosting as well? Or just keep the domain name and get other products from other providers? The reviews are scary. I can see people have been complaining about their emails or websites being down for days. Netregistry better have compensated them for the loss due to website/email down time. Just wow!

Hi FaRa,

I am sorry to hear that the login link failed to work !

Have you been able to contact our customer support team via phone or live chat?
I am also happy to look into this fi you can provide the domain name?

Stef

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrewasked

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives