Netregistry Questions & Answers

FaRa
FaRa

wow! I literally just paid for my very first domain name in my life with Netregistry. As soon as I made the payment, I received an email for login details. I clicked on login button to use the provided Account Reference and Password and login. The button click took me to a login page where the first thing I see is: Your session has expired".

I cannot even login. It makes me wonder and worried. Have I picked a good provider?!! should I buy hosting as well? Or just keep the domain name and get other products from other providers? The reviews are scary. I can see people have been complaining about their emails or websites being down for days. Netregistry better have compensated them for the loss due to website/email down time. Just wow!

Netregistry   DM

Hi FaRa, I am sorry to hear that the login link failed to work !

Have you been able to contact our customer support team via phone or live chat?
I am also happy to look into this fi you can provide the domain name?

Stef

Peter C.
Peter C.

What does ... An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: Cannot connect to SMTP server 54.79.2.104 (54.79.2.104:587), connect error 10060 mean? Trying to get help from NetReg but to no avail. Unable to send emails at this time

Netregistry   DM

Hi Peter, I would like to assist you with your email issue, can you please provide me with your domain name and a support case.

Stefanie

andrew

Can anybody provide the snail mail address for the Chairman of the Board of Directors please.

I'm not interested in discussing the problem with any company representatives, as Ive wasted enough time trying to do that before (simply trying to give them $$ - yeah I know - I a hopeful fool)

Karen H.
Karen H.

WOW! 3 months & still no response... they obviously don’t want all of these frustrated customers bombarding the chairman or B.O.D. With ALL of these complaints!

slowshuffler78
slowshuffler78

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall ! I’ve been trying since June to work out issues where they blatantly ripped us off. I think the only choice is going to the ombudsman

andrew

$19.50 gets the details (including the home addresses) of all office bearers :)
Registered Post starts at $5.20 (with proof of delivery & $100 compensation limit) :))

Very effective and provides proof of delivery by a third party.

concerned client
concerned client

If anyone wants to join a joint claim against this company please reply here and lets get a law suit happening!

Jaydee
Jaydee

They couldn't care less. They know their company is bad, that's their business model: they screw every customer they can and hope they don't leave. Same with Melbourne IT (both brands are part of the same group). Once good, now amongst the most hated brands in Australia. At least their share price is in the toilet https://www.asx.com.au/asx/share-price-research/company/ARQ I just hope the board and execs personally feel bad knowing their business model is so awful, but that's probably hoping for too much.

BruceC
BruceC

how do i comment on a review?

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

how do I edit my review?

Netregistry   DM

Hi, The link below includes instructions on how to edit your review: https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909226-Can-I-edit-my-review-or-change-my-rating-

However, please be aware that reviews that have been responded to cannot be edited, as per ProductReview policy. If you need to add anything to your review you can leave additional comments.

Thanks,

Aaron

Justine
Justine

HI I am going to be using WIX as my wed site builder and I believe there is a special code required between link ing wix to net registry. Can you update me on the requirements? Please. Thanks!

Netregistry   DM

Hi Justine, All you will need to do to link your domain to your Wix site modify your DNS records. The article listed below contains more information on how to do so:

external link

Hope this answers your question!

Thanks,

Aaron

Get an answer from our members and Netregistry representatives

Extra Information