Nick Scali Neptune

Nick Scali Neptune

Lamia

LamiaRockdale

So good

Love it but broke my extension glass from one side. Need to replace it. But very beautiful and very happy with it. Always get compliments. I hope to buy more hoods from nick Scali

Makes my home look modern and stylish!

I love the glass dinning table! It different to others dinning table because the design was made with each side has a tacked away extendable frosted glass piece were you can spin it out from the bottom the table when you want the table to be longer! It's also fun when Its time to extend!
I always get compliments Everytime
It can be abit hard to exstend the table if its has not enough oil in between the spinning connector

bananabender
bananabender

I bought this table second hand and it's a bit wobbly - can you advise if it is possible to tighten up the legs? Also do the extendable ends lock into place? Any help would be greatly appreciated

ChherylN

ChherylNasked

I need to tighten the legs of my nick scale Neptune extendable table. It seems the glass extensions are dropping down and the legs are beginning to get quite wobbly... help?

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi ChherylN, I'd be happy to help you.
If you wanted to email me on feedback@nickscali.com.au with your order number / the contact info which was on your order, we can then work on this together.
I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, Peter