Nivea For Men Exfoliating Face Scrub

Nivea For Men Exfoliating Face Scrub

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

it dried up my face so I might need to have a moisturizer on hand

I bought this at a local drugstore nearby. As I do have flaky skin, i thought i might need an exfoliating scrub so I got myself this one. I was surprised that my face was much brighter than before but I figured that it was a little drying for my own liking, my face felt a little stiff but yes, I kinda liked that but if you find that too bothering, you will need a moisturizer.

Rick R

Rick RSydney

Good product

I use it 1-2 a week and it makes my skin feel very fresh and clean afterwards. Highly recommended for guys everywhere. Make sure you follow with a good moisturiser

Actually Rather Nice

As a girl using this, I can say that it's not harsh and it doesn't hurt my skin (besides the redness that follows the exfoliating beads). I can definitely feel how smooth my face gets afterwards and it feels fresh. I'm looking to get a higher name brand that actually targets my problems but Nivea is a great choice if you're looking for something cheap, or just lacking some smoothness and cleanliness.

Selina

SelinaVictoria, 3037

good for oily skin

Bought for nephew whose skin is very oily with open pores. For his first trial, the dead cells and the black heads
    seems to clear off. The face looks clear and tidy. He has confident to continue to use. I can see the improvement
    on his face. He is very happy with the result.

George Turriff

George TurriffAustralia

Still on the testing period...

I bought this through an online store a month ago. I’m still on the process of testing the product if it works well on my skin.
    I have a sensitive skin so I am looking for a facial scrub which won’t make me breakout and can also help reduce blemishes and control oil production. As of the moment, within 2 weeks of using this exfoliating face scrub, I haven’t experience breakouts. I also felt that my skin is getting softer every time I use it during the evening before I go to bed.
    The packaging is good and it’s affordable.

chickpeas

chickpeas

Good

I bought this for my son who has no interest in skin care products! But he has a beard that he insists on keeping and was getting pimples and ingrown hairs. He was very reluctant to use anything but started using this in the shower. He has had a good improvement with it and is also using it on his shoulders where he was getting pimples that were quiet nasty.

It is not expensive, the packaging makes it more acceptable to men and it's not got an overpowering perfume as many mens products do. I would recommend it for reluctant teenage boys who need some help with their skin care!
    Inexpensive, effective, masculine packaging.