Nivea Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Waterproof Make-Up Remover

See the Best Make-Up Removers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nivea quality - affordable price!

Whenever I am looking for toiletries in general I always choose Nivea, in particular the After Shave moisturiser.
After a close shave with the razor, makes the face feel gentle and smooth, and my wife loves it!

Excellent and cheaper remover

I love this remover because unlike other brand that i bought it expensive but without a good result.before using nivea remover i used a lot of products but it didn't remove well i had to apply it again and again to remove my makeup, but with nivea remove i don't need to apply it again it removes makeup well and keep my face soft and smoothy in addition its smells perfect.i highly recommend it because it is cheaper and gives good results.

Love it!

I love using Nivea Waterproof Make Up Remover because it is gentle on my skin and easily removes my make up without me needing to scrub. I frequently use this to remove my eye liner and mascara, but have also found it to be effective in removing lipsticks. Cotton pads are the best to use as the remover doesn't sink in and get used up

Coles, Woolies and Priceline usually have this product on sale, where it costs approx $6-$7.

Like most Nivea products, this one has a pleasant fragrance and as it comes in a large bottle, will last you months.
Smells nice, effective,

i use this to remove makeup on my whole face by rubbing it on my skin with my hands instead of using a cotton pad. It washes of completely and takes all the makeup with it. This has been voted the best maeup remover by many womens magazines. Its cheap and it works well
this is the best makeup remover i have ever used. it removes makeup so well and its so cheap. I bought it on special at woolworths for $8. Its a huge bottle and lasts for ages. great for sensitive skin and even removes my waterproof mascara very well.

I use nivea 3 in 1 make up remOver, It is nice product great on removing waterproof make and great value not expensive at all so affordable price and wonderful product doing the job amazingly. But 1 thing I don t like about it is the product is like a cream it s hard to absorb to the contton pad and not so convinent to use. So I stop using it now it s like not user friendly for me.