Norton Anti-Virus

Norton Anti-Virus

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Norton Anti-Virus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Geoff P
Geoff PSydney, NSW

Excellent computer protection

Purchased in at Norton Website for $159.

murtaza
murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NORTON IS A SCAM

I bought Norton 2 years ago for 29.99 and was not informed about their auto-renew policy, or the ridiculous price increase.

if the service were good, I would have no complaints whatsoever, however, you are being charged for a product that first of all is inferior, and second of all, you are being charged for a premium that is not worth its cost.

do not buy Norton, you have better options that are cheaper and provide much better services, such as Kaspersky.

Purchased at norton for $122.72.

• Incentivised Review No

Norton Scam; took money out of my account without my knowledge or permission.

I am a uni student and I went to get groceries but my card declined. I checked my bank account and Norton took money out of my account without my knowledge or permission. It left me with nothing. The money was taken out a month and a half before my year subscription ended. When I talked to them on the phone they were rude and condescending. I do not recommend Norton.

Purchased in .

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

There is no support or assistance right from purchase

I purchased a Norton 360 anti virus 2 year subscription at JB HiFi, but when I tried to register the product I could not read the product code. Norton were not interested. They had their money and did not care that I could not use the product.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $379.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

It just scans to sell you more

I don't know if it protects, all I know is it tells me to scan my computer and network for issues and then when it finds some tells me the solution is to buy more protection. I thought that is what I bought!

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $200.

GarySlenders
GarySlendersMelbourne

We initially found them good but I can't really recommend them

• Incentivised Review No

Bunch of internal ads, cripples PC speed

Drives me insane how every day I receive a notification on the bottom right of my page how Norton can help make my PC better or profile more secure and it takes me to an ad to spend more money. Find it also uses way more CPU than it should. Looking elsewhere and cancelling after 2 years of pain

Purchased in for $100.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
susan h.
susan h.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away

If I could give zero stars I would have been waiting for a month for a refund contact there chat line have been waiting over a week for senior management to call me got back in touch through the chat line I have been guaranteed someone will call within 48 hrs. I asked for a email address to contact on my refund was told they will ring me. Stay tuned

Disappointed
DisappointedCanberra

I am stuck with Norton forever.

I have no opinion on whether Norton is good antivirus software but I do know that 5 years after stopping my subscription I am inundated with emails and pop ups which no amount of unsubscribing will stop. I feel like Norton is a virus in itself.

Unhappy Jan!!!
Unhappy Jan!!!Brisbane

The annoying advert is enough for me!!

Their current advertisement on TV with the Password “hack me” and then the annoying kid yelling out to its mother for her birthdate for the password is the MOST ANNOYING ADVERT ON TV EVER!!!!! I would NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THEIR ADVERT AND I NOW CHANGE CHANNELS WHEN THAT STUPID ANNOYING ADVERT COMES ON TV.

We had this product a few years ago and it was annoying as even after it expired it kept coming up on my screen with spam to sign up and not allowing me to easily start my day in front of the computer. And I could not get rid of this spam!

Alton Bryant
Alton BryantSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a disgusting way to do business

I didn’t want to renew my subscription at present so they filled my computer with viruses! Absolutely disgusting I will never use Norton again.! Norton don’t like the truth about the product!

Bobr
BobrGoulburn Valley, VIC

what a load of c--p

I recently had Norton removed after attempting to solve an issue. The so called tec disabled the safari option and that is when the chat line was terminated, no safari no chat line.

Joseph M.
Joseph M.South East Queensland, QLD

Annoying and useless

So many pop ups. Especially one constantly asking me to restart my computer, and then after restarting saying it was unable to do what it wanted to do... then the pop ups continued appearing. The most frustrating and useless app ever.

Purchased in .

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

Absolutely disgraceful product. Do not buy

This antivirus software is horrible. Every 5 sec I kept getting a notification pop up and know one from Norton could help. They told me they fixed the problem but clearly they didn't. Absolutely horrendous software.

Purchased in for $170.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s a complete scam

Do not waste your money on this product, it does not work, I was scammed out of money. Do not even consider using this product or going anywhere near it