2Nu Shape

Nu Shape

2Nu Shape
4.4

89% · 332 · 5%
Brand Manager for Nu Shape? Claim your listing.

Tanya C.
Tanya C.Sydney, NSW

I love these meals. Healthy, macro portion for getting lean

What I love about these are perfect to count macros to help get lean. Every other company do so much variety of heavy meals, I love the simplicity of meat, carb like rice or sweet potato and steamed vegetables, no heavy sauces and good wholesome food.

Highly recommend give it a try to make your own combination or order their pre meals. Show details

Besty3 posts

Easy healthy way to lose weight fast

Extremely professional, always fresh great tasting, great variety of food, better portion sizes than other similar companies and (as long as you don't snack on other foods at home that hasn't been delivered to you) IT WORKS! Lost 2 kilos in the first week and I feel cleansed and healthy (more alive!) with every meal! Would recommend to anyone looking to lose weight in a safe, healthy way

E.B
E.BMelbourne

awsome food

good plan good food and best thing is that I got my vegetarian options too.... I do not like mushrooms and I mention it and guess what I didn't get single dish of mushrooms...

stephanately
stephanatelyAU2 posts

Losing weight & its GF!

I have just started my 4th week of Nushape!

I lost 4.2kg in the first 3 weeks (1200 cal program)!!

I did NuShape for 2 weeks 18 months ago & didn't love the food but the food quality has changed dramatically & I am reallllllly enjoying it!

I also love that I'm able to order low-carb GF menu which means that I get loads of veggies instead of 50/50 carb/veggies with my protein for dinner. Even when i do get rice it's brown rice which I think is great!

An easy to follow, Nutritious, pre-prepared diet was just what I needed after having 2 kids in 2years (& working FT & studying)

Definitely recommend it!

AussieJockey
AussieJockey

Very easy but results not guaranteed

The program is so easy to follow & execute, from ordering to delivery, that it just becomes the normal way of eating. The quality of food is excellent and sometimes surprising what you can eat, both ingredients and quantity, to stay within the calorie limit. I'm doing 1500cal menu which I found quite easy to shift to from my normal diet, other friends found it very difficult. But after 2 months I'm really yet to lose any real weight so now reconsidering the real value of it..

Brucie
Brucie

Great tasting vego

It is rare to find a healthy meal option program for vegetarians.

The meals are very tasty, with good meal sizes, and heaps of options.

I lost 2kg in the first week!

Nat C
Nat CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Had me at Gluten Free!!

I had been looking into trying a 'lite n easy' type program for weight loss however there isn't much available that doesn't cost an arm and leg until I found Nu Shape. Food is delish! So easy to order weekly, and so accomodating for swapping options in and out. Been on Nu Shape for 2 weeks and 2kg down! Customer service are so friendly and bend over backwards for you - even replying to emails on weekends!! Thank you Nu Shape for catering to my Gluten Free Belly

Alex
Alex3 posts

Amazing

Fantastic food, great service. Cheaper than lite & easy.

They always upgrading their meals, definitely value for money. Give me a go, I did. Definitely not changing to anyone else

Beth L
Beth LCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Food was bland and unappetising

I've tried NuShape, Lite'n Easy and Dietlicious - NuShape was by far the worst. The selection was very bad and much of it doesn't resemble what it should once cooked. Very dissatisfying.

Larissa D
Larissa D

Simple yet tasty and effective!

Being a new member to Nu Shape, I wasn't sure what to expect however so far the food is actually really good. I'm also very happy with the Customer service over the phone as nothing seems to be a problem if I need to make changes to my diet. Love the free delivery and that it's cheaper than Lite n easy!

Pauline.Z
Pauline.ZSydney

So convenient and the foods taste fantastic!

The food is fantastic and there is so much variety to choose from. The meal plans are so easy to follow and are very fresh.

wayneos
wayneossydney

This has to be the best way to lose weight

Great food personalized service caters for all types diabetic, vegitarian, etc. Food delivered to your door no fuss. Food isn't processed tastes like home cooking very reasonable price no long waiting on phone to talk to some one plenty of choices and can change the menu to suit your taste. Staff are friendly and very informative feels like there on the journey of weight loss with you great support.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW2 posts
Carol D
Carol D

At last someone who caters for food allergy intollerence

I have had 3 deliveries from NuShape, the food is tasty, imaginative, great quality and service, highly recommend, I am ceoliac and it is such a delight to be included in diet program, eat 3 meals a day with snacks, already lost 2 1/2 kg, meals healthy and satisfying...thank you to staff

S.Lim
S.Lim

heathy and tasty food, an easy way to change my eating habit

NuShape offers a variety of good food and good service.I am happy that they offer vegetarian meals. Also, I was surprised how simple and fun it's been to follow Nushape plan (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - delicious food and a balanced meal plan have made each meal something to look forward to!

I am on my way placing my order again this week, my 3rd order with Nushape. I started it just myself, and my partner joined me in the 2nd week, and now his brother want to try it too this week.