Nubrilliance Hairless

Nubrilliance Hairless

popemerry

popemerry

Fell to pieces

I had only used my Nubrilliance a few times when the shaver head fell apart. It was in so many pieces there was no way I could put it back together

Purchased in June 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Exactly. It is a shaver and now I have permanent Man Facial Hair.

I asked the sales operator "Does it shave like men shave. It looks like it does". She replied "We haven't had any complaints yet". Stupid me bought. NO STARS from me. Well, 1 otherwise I could not submit this review.

Purchased in October 2018 for $60.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Bronwyn

BronwynDarwin, NT

Absolute rubbish!

Gave it 1 star because I had to. The first one stopped working after 2 uses which didnt work anyway. The 2nd one fell apart. Both ended up in the bin.

Purchased in December 2018 for $30.00.

Great product

Best product by far. Really does what it’s advertised to do. Met my expectations as it was able to remove all of my facial hair without causing pain.
There is only a little burn sensation afterwards but nothing else

Purchased in March 2019 for $19.00.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing purchase

Very disappointed in this product. I purchased in a "buy one get one free" offer. Loved the idea of it but both (so can't blame a faulty one) continuously lose power during use. When dismantled to clean the parts are very delicate and flimsy proving particularly difficult to reassemble. I have given up on them and have gone back to my $5 basic version that is far more robust.

Purchased in October 2018 at 2XU Online store for $60.00.

Flimsy and cheap!

Had to put a star but I would rate this product zero stars!! What a waste of money! Both devices broke apart after a single use each! Flimsy and cheap! :(

Purchased in December 2018.

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate Hair REMOVER?

Totally wrong description... its a shaver, not a "hair remover".
Yes its compact, and maybe OK if your stuck before going to a function where you need to look your best, and a bit hairy...BUT it doesn't work very well.
Save your money and buy a wax kit, or get some laser

Purchased in February 2019 for $59.95.

Tarza

TarzaWarrnambool

Completely & Utterly Disappointing!!!

Just like shaving

I was impressed at first,removed hair and face felt smooth. Not any more! Used it twice,now my face feels like my husbands after a few days. Will not use it anymore. will stick with my Nono. so disappointed!

Brilliant device

I can use it seconds before going out and there is no way of knowing as leaves no marks. Wish I had found out about this a few years ago. A must to have especially if you are in your later years.

Is actually just a shaver

Forget the title "hair remover", it's really just a shaver. Which is fine as long as you're prepared for your chin to be bristly the next day. "Use it every day" - yes, you indeed do have to.
My husband is one of those who never return a product, so I'm stuck with it.

This is a great hair remover

This product has changed my life. I used to be really self conscious about facial hair and now I don’t need to be. The only thing is the batteries don’t last long.

Very happy

I couldn't be more happy with this product. It works easily and is very discreet in size and is very quiet to use. As the brochure says, you can use it every day if you want as it is quite gentle but does the job extremely well. Best of all, no more tweezing or putting chemicals on your face. I'm not sure what happens when the cutter gets blunt; maybe it's a good thing that I was forced to purchase two of them from Global Shop Direct.

Useless and does not work

I bought this expecting it to at least work, no, it does not. What a waste of money. I will never shop this company again. I am now paying for something to just sit in my bathroom drawer.

Linda G

Linda GAU

Excellent Product

I bought a cheap imitation first and was going over and over on the same hair, it was hopeless so I took it back. Then I bought the Hairless by Newbrilliance. It is fantastic. I have a lot of fine hair over my face and this product is excellent. Very happy with it. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Does the job

Compact size, highlights the area. Easy to use and carry with you. Easy to clean but can be fiddly to put back together. All in all satisfied with the product.

This is awesome, carry it anywhere

Nubrilliance Hairless is easy to use and doesn't leave red marks or sore stinging spots. Truly the best and most awesome little gadget I own, and it is small enough to carry with me where ever I go.

Would be better off using a razor

Doesn't get every hair not even close & takes forever to do & yet you still have all the fine hair still there. If i could return it i would except it took over 40days to get here so I can't. I bet no one sees this review.

Love it

It’s so quick and easy, handy and a great size. No more trying to find the hairs with tweezers. I’ve managed to talk friends into buying one also, love it

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

This little gadget works brilliantly, I got the two for one and gave one to my mother in law. She loves hers as much as i love mine, I carry mine in my handbag all the time, its convenient and easy to use. I use it on my elderly mother it's so gentle and as her skin is so frail it's perfect for her. It by far outweighs harsh creams and messy and difficult waxing.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED