Nubrilliance Hairless

Nubrilliance Hairless

Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (5)

Garbage. A waste of 30$

Bought it used it twice never worked after changed batteries still nothing. Don't waste your money. Tried cleaning it still nothing. What a disappointment. Worst decision of my life.

Purchased in August 2020 for $30.00.

Causes Irritation No

Worked for a literal little bit, now a piece of plastic

I have thought for a while, maybe it’s the battery, and thats why its not working. I bought a new pack of batteries, and its still not working. I have used it maybe five times max, and not only did it not really even work as well as just plucking your eyebrows, it didn’t hardly work at all. Its like when you shave your legs but then a couple days later you end up with the tiny stubbles. It doesnt really get rid of it at all, it just trims it. Just deal with the pain and wax or pluck your eyebrows, it’ll be less of a hassle than having this plastic lying around in your house.

Don’t waste your time

Bought it from giant tiger today and only the light comes on it doesn’t even work.. how disappointing.. only purchased for 20$ but still upsetting.. don’t recommend you’ll be wasting your time

Purchased for $20.00.

Scuse
ScuseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Doesn't work

I've had this for a while, can't remember where I bought it from, but took it out of its packaging to use for the first time. Doesn't work no matter how many times I change the battery. A piece of junk obviously & I should have read the other reviews before I purchased it- more stupid me.

Purchased for $30.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
popemerry
popemerry

Fell to pieces

I had only used my Nubrilliance a few times when the shaver head fell apart. It was in so many pieces there was no way I could put it back together

Purchased in June 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Exactly. It is a shaver and now I have permanent Man Facial Hair.

I asked the sales operator "Does it shave like men shave. It looks like it does". She replied "We haven't had any complaints yet". Stupid me bought. NO STARS from me. Well, 1 otherwise I could not submit this review.

Purchased in October 2018 for $60.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Bronwyn
BronwynDarwin, NT

Absolute rubbish!

Gave it 1 star because I had to. The first one stopped working after 2 uses which didnt work anyway. The 2nd one fell apart. Both ended up in the bin.

Purchased in December 2018 for $30.00.

Great product

Best product by far. Really does what it’s advertised to do. Met my expectations as it was able to remove all of my facial hair without causing pain.
There is only a little burn sensation afterwards but nothing else

Purchased in March 2019 for $19.00.

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing purchase

Very disappointed in this product. I purchased in a "buy one get one free" offer. Loved the idea of it but both (so can't blame a faulty one) continuously lose power during use. When dismantled to clean the parts are very delicate and flimsy proving particularly difficult to reassemble. I have given up on them and have gone back to my $5 basic version that is far more robust.

Purchased in October 2018 at 2XU Online store for $60.00.

Flimsy and cheap!

Had to put a star but I would rate this product zero stars!! What a waste of money! Both devices broke apart after a single use each! Flimsy and cheap! :(

Purchased in December 2018.

Lisa
LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ultimate Hair REMOVER?

Totally wrong description... its a shaver, not a "hair remover".
Yes its compact, and maybe OK if your stuck before going to a function where you need to look your best, and a bit hairy...BUT it doesn't work very well.
Save your money and buy a wax kit, or get some laser

Purchased in February 2019 for $59.95.

Tarza
TarzaWarrnambool

Completely & Utterly Disappointing!!!

Just like shaving

I was impressed at first,removed hair and face felt smooth. Not any more! Used it twice,now my face feels like my husbands after a few days. Will not use it anymore. will stick with my Nono. so disappointed!

Marebear
Marebear

Brilliant device

I can use it seconds before going out and there is no way of knowing as leaves no marks. Wish I had found out about this a few years ago. A must to have especially if you are in your later years.

Is actually just a shaver

Forget the title "hair remover", it's really just a shaver. Which is fine as long as you're prepared for your chin to be bristly the next day. "Use it every day" - yes, you indeed do have to.
My husband is one of those who never return a product, so I'm stuck with it.

Read more reviews - page 2