Great product

Best product by far. Really does what it’s advertised to do. Met my expectations as it was able to remove all of my facial hair without causing pain.
There is only a little burn sensation afterwards but nothing else

Purchased for $19.00.

Disappointing purchase

Very disappointed in this product. I purchased in a "buy one get one free" offer. Loved the idea of it but both (so can't blame a faulty one) continuously lose power during use. When dismantled to clean the parts are very delicate and flimsy proving particularly difficult to reassemble. I have given up on them and have gone back to my $5 basic version that is far more robust.

Purchased at 2XU Online store for $60.00.

Causes Irritation No

Flimsy and cheap!

Had to put a star but I would rate this product zero stars!! What a waste of money! Both devices broke apart after a single use each! Flimsy and cheap! :(

Purchased .

Ultimate Hair REMOVER?

Totally wrong description... its a shaver, not a "hair remover".
Yes its compact, and maybe OK if your stuck before going to a function where you need to look your best, and a bit hairy...BUT it doesn't work very well.
Save your money and buy a wax kit, or get some laser

Purchased for $59.95.

Causes Irritation No

Completely & Utterly Disappointing!!!

To begin with, I was absolutely stoked with the product! But that DID NOT last very long at all - Because the product did not last very long at all!!!
Forced to purchase two of the products, which, considering one didn't even work to begin with, was 'kind of' a good thing. The one that did work was great! I was really impressed with the job it did, even though it was a struggle straight off the bat to actually get the thing to work properly; would either stop and start or not operate at a level that would effectively remove the hair - But even that lasted for exactly two weeks - that's right TWO WEEKS! The product just packed it in totally. And during the two weeks it did work for, it went through three batteries. Dont think there's much more to say other than that it is just a straight up utterly crap product not worth the money, the time or the effort. Simple.

Just like shaving

I was impressed at first,removed hair and face felt smooth. Not any more! Used it twice,now my face feels like my husbands after a few days. Will not use it anymore. will stick with my Nono. so disappointed!

Brilliant device

I can use it seconds before going out and there is no way of knowing as leaves no marks. Wish I had found out about this a few years ago. A must to have especially if you are in your later years.

Is actually just a shaver

Forget the title "hair remover", it's really just a shaver. Which is fine as long as you're prepared for your chin to be bristly the next day. "Use it every day" - yes, you indeed do have to.
My husband is one of those who never return a product, so I'm stuck with it.

This is a great hair remover

This product has changed my life. I used to be really self conscious about facial hair and now I don’t need to be. The only thing is the batteries don’t last long.

Very happy

I couldn't be more happy with this product. It works easily and is very discreet in size and is very quiet to use. As the brochure says, you can use it every day if you want as it is quite gentle but does the job extremely well. Best of all, no more tweezing or putting chemicals on your face. I'm not sure what happens when the cutter gets blunt; maybe it's a good thing that I was forced to purchase two of them from Global Shop Direct.

Useless and does not work

I bought this expecting it to at least work, no, it does not. What a waste of money. I will never shop this company again. I am now paying for something to just sit in my bathroom drawer.

Excellent Product

I bought a cheap imitation first and was going over and over on the same hair, it was hopeless so I took it back. Then I bought the Hairless by Newbrilliance. It is fantastic. I have a lot of fine hair over my face and this product is excellent. Very happy with it. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Does the job

Compact size, highlights the area. Easy to use and carry with you. Easy to clean but can be fiddly to put back together. All in all satisfied with the product.

This is awesome, carry it anywhere

Nubrilliance Hairless is easy to use and doesn't leave red marks or sore stinging spots. Truly the best and most awesome little gadget I own, and it is small enough to carry with me where ever I go.

Would be better off using a razor

Doesn't get every hair not even close & takes forever to do & yet you still have all the fine hair still there. If i could return it i would except it took over 40days to get here so I can't. I bet no one sees this review.

Love it

It’s so quick and easy, handy and a great size. No more trying to find the hairs with tweezers. I’ve managed to talk friends into buying one also, love it

Fantastic

This little gadget works brilliantly, I got the two for one and gave one to my mother in law. She loves hers as much as i love mine, I carry mine in my handbag all the time, its convenient and easy to use. I use it on my elderly mother it's so gentle and as her skin is so frail it's perfect for her. It by far outweighs harsh creams and messy and difficult waxing.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Very tiny gentle shaver.

Very good but I had hoped it was a device that pulled out hairs at the roots.It is really a small gentle shaver for the face, so hairs grow back faster than I wanted.

nubrilliance

Does the job easy to use taking the head off to clean I was worried it might break but all is now easy will save on waxing bills thanks I have given one to my daughter in-law who loves it

Great Product

Love it,easy to use,quality product and looks elegant. Plus small so you can throw in your bag.Would recommend
to all and price is just right.I had no problems with cleaning, very easy to do.