100% · 60%
Brand Manager for Oak In Vogue? Claim your listing.

Sandra
SandraHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Fantastic quality, solid wood

Good & positive experience. Great communication by Oak in Vogue. Very quick delivery. Well packed, received in perfect condition.
Fantastic quality furniture. Every part is made from solid wood ie inside drawers - no mdf ... No staples or nails, all brass screws. Triangle supports at each corner on each drawer.
Initially I purchased 2 Retro Solid American Oak Bedside Tables from OakInVogue's ebay store. I was ecstatic at the quality and the seamless online transaction gave me confidence to purchase from their online store. Bought the Retro tallboy on sale. Very happy
Brian F.
Brian F.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Online store
Gavan
GavanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great furniture

I bought a Tallboy & 2 Bedside Tables on Wednesday 27/5. They were delivered in 1 day. From Sydney to Melbourne. Wow.
I am very impressed with the quality of the pieces and am very happy with my purchase. Workmanship is first rate.
David G
David GHobart, TAS
  Online store

Exceptional quality and value for money

Our drawers were well packed and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. We were thrilled with the quality of the item and quite frankly the final product exceeded our expectations.
Paul c
Paul cSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts
  Verified Oak In Vogue

Quality stuff unlike the high street stores

My Retro tallboy arrived this morning. I am very pleased with it.

The Rear panels and drawer bases are made from Oak. They are done as floating panels. This is important as Oak has to be allowed to move. There's not a nail or staple to be seen. It's all screwed and glued as it should be. Drawers are dovetailed front and rear.

The finish is good and the unit looks great.

I had become depressed looking the stapled together mdf rubbish in Harvey Norman etc. Even the expensive solid wood stuff in those stores is not assembled to a decent standard. So glad I found Oak In Vogue. I'll be back for more!

Steve