1,345

Excellent service from start to finish

The insurer put me in contact with OBrien Glass for a quick turnaround on my cracked windscreen. Technician did an excellent job and no crack was visible. He asked that my vehicle be in a cool or shady spot prior to the repairs to prevent further damage to the repaired glass. Very satisfied customer!

Franchise UsedIpswich, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

jr

jr

Never completed job and took custom beading which I cannot replace

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Franchise UsedAltona East 3025, Hobsons Bay, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Excellent Service

My insurer put me in touch with the company to replace my cracked windscreen. The work was carried out at my home. Technician from Warana was very friendly and professional.

Patricia Mocker

Patricia MockerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and friendly staff

My car windscreen was damaged in the hail storm, once I was allocated a windscreen repairer by my insurance company, Obrien Glass at Warana took no time in contacting me for a replacement screen. Very efficient and friendly staff

randwa

randwaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

After initially misquoting for a calibrated windscreen over the phone the service agent picked up on the day that it was not required and luckily had the correct windscreen in stock. The fitting was quick and the result looks as good as new. The service was courteous and professional and I am very happy with the result. This is the second complete replacement I have had done by O'Brien and I highly recommend them.

Franchise UsedSumner Park 4074, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly professional staff

Can't say enough about how good these people are. Would never go anywhere else.From the moment I arrived I was treated with courtesy by people who knew what they were doing.

Fast and friendly

Great service, fast and reliable and communicated very well. Always happy to give credit where credit is due. Will use there services again and happily recommend their services to others

Franchise UsedOsborne Park 6017, Stirling, Perth, WA, AU

Anthea Thomson

Anthea ThomsonKimberley, WA

Great Team, very Helpful

Unfortunately still waiting on the windscreen tint as vehicle couldn't be moved at the time, But am sure this will get done before I drive back to the East Kimberley.
The boys were very friendly and professional!

Franchise UsedBaldivis 6171, Rockingham, Perth, WA, AU

Satisfied

SatisfiedPerth, WA

Very couteous, efficient company

Very quick response by telephone to organise a time for repairs to damaged car window. The replacement and the re-tinting was done at home by very professional staff. Excellent workmanship and friendly punctual

Franchise UsedShenton Park 6008, Subiaco, Perth, WA, AU
AndreaL

AndreaL

Fabulous. Highly recommended

Everyone was very helpful from my initial phone call through to the people who replaced my windscreen and the lady who lowered the blinds in the sitting area because the sun was in my eyes. They were all very friendly & professional - even spending time educating me on what caused my windscreen to crack & require replacement. Plus they gave me a good price. I cant recommend them highly enough.

Franchise UsedRingwood 3134, Maroondah, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

sam

samCairns

Best Employee

The Young Gentleman that showed up for the job was Justin from your Cairns Branch , He was 100% spot on, Great guy , Superb work ethic, and in my opinion is a huge asset to your team. I later rang the Cairns Branch to say thank you for such a great team player and really nice young guy with an eye for small details,

Franchise UsedCairns Region, Far North Queensland, QLD, AU

Peter

PeterHobart

Excellent work on crack fixing

Second time I've used O'Brien for fixing star-cracks in windscreen over last year and can not rate more highly - excellent, friendly and prompt service; much better than the handful of other businesses I have used previously

Franchise UsedHobart, TAS, AU

Rocky

RockyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and prompt response

Through my insurance company O'Brien's response once directed to them was exceptional. A time was arranged to do the work at my home which was honored and from the time their employee arrived through to completion of work I could not be more satisfied. Very happy with the whole experience.

Franchise UsedSouth Australia, AU

Ian P.

Ian P.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Could not fault anything.

From start to finish the service was great and the installer was awesome.
On time, neat and tidy. Got the job done quickly and efficiently. New windscreen looks absolutely perfect. Thanks

Franchise UsedNerang 4211, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Colin

ColinPerth, WA

Thanks for job well done

Top job ...everything that was arranged was carried out .
100% service and quality of workmanship..Well done O'Briens
We have had screens fitted by other companies who's work was substandard and refused to correct their faulty fittment..
Have no hesitation to recommend O'Brien s for and excellent job
Colin Wilcox

Franchise UsedBunbury 6230, Bunbury, South West, WA, AU
Russell J

Russell JFar North Queensland, QLD

I got what I required when it was required, and where!

What more could I, as a customer, ask for-a question or 2 about windscreens and chips and repairs to same, and have confidently accepted the reply as truth, from a professional.

Franchise UsedTownsville, North Queensland, QLD, AU

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff

Really pleased with the friendly and professional manner, so very nice and speedy too!!! I recommend these guys, i love that they come to the location as well, so I could do this whilst at home office.

Franchise UsedWitta 4552, Sunshine Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Noa

NoaPerth, WA

Cracked windshield

From the first call to completing the job. OBrien team were amazing. They came to my work and completed the job without any dramas. The guy was very professional and polite. Highly recommended!

Franchise UsedKelmscott 6111, Armadale, Perth, WA, AU

William Tan

William TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

Rob was great and the job was done in good time. He explained everything and hopefully, no problems faced as it was only a few days. Was offered Wipers and bought them.

Franchise UsedUnderwood 4119, Logan, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Connie

ConnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Great service but felt you were hiding costs. Was told $30 for new wipers. I agreed. I then got a bill gor $60 as they were $30 each. This wasn't explained at the beginning. Not fair and not nice way to do business.

Franchise UsedThornlands 4164, Redland, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Pete

Peteasked

Everything was done professionally such that the installer tested the rain sensor prior to removing the old windscreen. However, that must not have been tested upon installing the new as the first day it rained, the sensor was found not to work. What do I do now? Does O'Brien fix this issue?

O'Brien
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Pete, Sorry to hear your rain sensor is no longer functioning. Could you please email your job number and contact details to feedback@obrienglass.com.au, and we will investigate further. Regards, Nicole

Ania

Aniaasked

Service and all was great, but a plug went missing & needs to be replaced. Can email pic.

fred f
fred f

Too little information. Why not just contact them directly rather than ask via a review site?

O'Brien
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Ania, thanks for reaching out. In order for us to assist you in regards to replacing a plug, could you please email feedback@obrienglass.com.au with more information? Regards, Nicole

Tim W.

Tim W.asked

I was told the day before that I may have to pay for the windscreen if the insurance company hadn't done what they are supposed to do. They would give me a call the following day if this was the case. I didn't receive the phone call , I assumed that I wouldn't have to pay. When the job was finished the installer asked me how I was going to pay for it. Just disappointed what was said didn't happen. Just wanted to know why.

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives