• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Great experience with windscreen replacement

My experience with all staff was very good. They were all helpful and provided me with accurate details. All staff were very efficient and willing to assist in any way they could. All staff always acted in a professional and friendly manner.

Franchise UsedGregory Hills 2557, Camden, Sydney, NSW, AU

maggie S.

maggie S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

From hail damage to perfection

Staff went above and beyond, taking extraordinary care to reinstall aftermarket wiring on window for handsfree system. A 100ks daily on rural roads with many driving hazards maintaining access was important.

Franchise UsedFyshwick 2609, ACT, AU

JDubbya

JDubbyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional, competent and helpful

Probably the best call centre I have ever dealt with, very helpful, more than I can say for my insurance company. Every time I rang they had my details available without having to jump through hoops to ID myself. The service facility was prompt, efficient and just as professional, knew what was needed
Would recommend them to anyone.

Franchise UsedPenrith, Sydney, NSW, AU
LambLiz

LambLizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Booking was very easy and straightforward. The appointment scheduled was 6 days away. Technician attended promptly, was very polite and explained everything in detail regarding the replacement of my front window (approx 15 cm crack and moving). Very relieved and happy once the job was done.

Franchise UsedBerwick 3806, Casey, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

From my initial email request regarding a chipped window screen to the job being completed, the entire process was conducted in under 24 hours with the utmost professionalism. Everything was so easy.

Franchise UsedRosebud 3939, Mornington Peninsula, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

perfect

Very prompt, efficient and professional. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The windscreen was replaced within an hour and was done at my workplace. Excellent job. Thank you very much

Franchise UsedEast Albury 2640, Albury, Murray Region, NSW, AU

Excellent service

From my initial contact with O'Briens to the job being completed, I was impressed by the friendly service. I have always used O'Briens and always will as they are known for their reliability.

Franchise UsedBroadmeadow 2292, Newcastle, Hunter Region, NSW, AU

Jeffrey

JeffreyHobart, TAS

Could not fault the service

The service I experienced with O’Brien Glass was absolutely first class - effective, efficient and polite.

I could not have expected anything better, the service was faultless and I would very happily recommend the company and the excellent manner with which I was treated.

Franchise UsedHobart 7000, Hobart, Hobart, TAS, AU

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Windscreen replaced

Chose O'brien Glass at Brooklyn Vic. Was so glad I did as found them to be very efficient and professional. I was informed clearly of the process, the wait time and they were happy to answer any queries re the job. Had screen replaced and needed recalibration done. I drove away feeling very comfortable that I was well looked after by these guys. I can honestly recommend this branch

Franchise UsedBrooklyn 3012, Brimbank, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU
Amanda

AmandaSouth West, WA

Perfect

I don't have nothing bad to say. From start to finnish they were kind friendly and explained every thing to me. I will be going back to them in the future

Franchise UsedBunbury 6230, Bunbury, South West, WA, AU

Boo's mum.

Boo's mum.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, happy with every aspect.

Great service, great price, great technician. We couldn’t be happier. From start to finish we were very impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. Our car is a little exotic but there was no problem getting the glass we needed. Well done!

Franchise UsedWest Croydon 5008, Charles Sturt, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU

Steve _ Goldman Energy

Steve _ Goldman EnergySydney, NSW

Great job completed in a timely manner & clean

Great job completed in a timely manner & clean
well presented and friendly.
They offered me replace wipers and asked if my labels were to go in same location.
neat and clean job
very happy

Franchise UsedCastle Hill 2154, The Hills Shire, Sydney, NSW, AU

Service was amazing, so quick and efficient.

Amazing service and so quick! The crack on my windscreen is gone and it was super cheap. So happy with my windscreen, I had a micro chip on the windscreen and I only had to wait 30 mins for them to repair it in Bankstown.

Franchise UsedBankstown, Sydney, NSW, AU

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Great Job done when I needed it

Needed a windscreen replacement done urgently O'Brien slotted in a same day appointment and completed replacement windscreen within 90mins. Staff were friendly and job was completed with vehicle left in great condition (no glass remnants anywhere)

Franchise UsedOsborne Park 6017, Stirling, Perth, WA, AU

Immediate Friendly Help

I needed two small windows replaced as a matter of urgency. I called on the Friday and the job was done on the following Monday. Friendly simple straightforward and skilled service. Great job easily achieved and for a competitive price.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Franchise UsedWoolwich 2110, Hunter's Hill, Sydney, NSW, AU
Libby

LibbyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent job

Job was well done. Staff were friendly & helpful . No complaints at all. Location was handy for us. Job was done to a high standard. All in all very happy with O’Brien experience.

Franchise UsedRutherford 2320, Maitland, Hunter Region, NSW, AU

Rose Kershaw

Rose Kershaw

Back windscreen

Wonderful friendly professional people... so easy to deal with and a great job done ... considering the weather damage and a back log of jobs pending it was just couple of days to wait
.thank you

Franchise UsedCorio 3212, Greater Geelong, Southwest, VIC, AU

Furqan Ahmed

Furqan AhmedCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfection

Fast and friendly service, time management is perfect staff is very nice and knowledgeable.
Excellent job. Job done in hour as claim put through at a time and at place which suited me. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Franchise UsedFyshwick 2609, ACT, AU

First State Sucker

First State SuckerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done O’Brien Glass.

We had 12 men on site to lift the glass into place. They all worked well together.
Andrew & John stayed back late to finish the job. Attentive to detail and tidy.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Franchise UsedBeaumaris 3193, Bayside, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Suzanne

SuzanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Fast and friendly service. I would highly recommend this service at Mackay QLD.
They were very understanding of my many allergies and made sure that the service team were aware of this. The customer rep on phone booking service was excellent and helpful with making the necessary arrangements for the work to be done at my place of residence.

Franchise UsedMackay, Central Queensland, QLD, AU

Pete

Peteasked

Just some feedback we were a little disappointed to see a scratch on our new windscreen the day after we got it replaced and we paid for new wiper blades too so to reduce the likelihood of a scratch. Is there any way to polish the scratch out?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Pete, sorry to hear this as there shouldn't be an existing scratch on your brand new windscreen. If possible, could you please return to the branch who serviced you and ask them to examine the scratch and investigate? They will be able to advise on how to proceed. If you're unsure which branch serviced you, or have any further concerns do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@obrienglass.com.au. Regards, Nicole

Pete

Peteasked

Everything was done professionally such that the installer tested the rain sensor prior to removing the old windscreen. However, that must not have been tested upon installing the new as the first day it rained, the sensor was found not to work. What do I do now? Does O'Brien fix this issue?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Pete, Sorry to hear your rain sensor is no longer functioning. Could you please email your job number and contact details to feedback@obrienglass.com.au, and we will investigate further. Regards, Nicole

Ania

Aniaasked

Service and all was great, but a plug went missing & needs to be replaced. Can email pic.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Too little information. Why not just contact them directly rather than ask via a review site?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Ania, thanks for reaching out. In order for us to assist you in regards to replacing a plug, could you please email feedback@obrienglass.com.au with more information? Regards, Nicole

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives