4.5

• Rates and Fees

Customer

CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Not recommendable

They didn’t do a proper job on my
Windshield, when I tried to return to them, they said they won’t do anything because they already put glue and won’t repair it anymore, not good doing business with them

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour, Mid North Coast, NSW, AU

Don't bother

Rolled up 40 min late and couldn't do the job until power was moved near gas bottles. Charged us $190 for being there for 10 min. Said to callback when power moved. Called no reply then won't answer calls. Totally ripped off. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Franchise UsedPerth, Perth, WA, AU
Vince R

Vince R

Bad service

On wed ordered and paid$1600.00 for back windscreen to be fitted thurs next week. The following day got call back will take six weeks I asked for refund. Was told I’d have it today Friday need it to order new windscreen money hasn’t came through not in my account.

Franchise UsedBankstown, Sydney, NSW, AU

Sanat

SanatSydney, NSW

Great products, Excellent service

Prior getting our broken window glass replaced, I took few quotes. O'Brien was little bit dearer than others, but the lifetime guarantee, knowing that the service is backed by almost 100 years old Company, the bit extra price was well worth it.
I also manage to speak (in person) few technicians of other service providers and I cannot compare the professionalism shown by the O'Brien technician vs others. One of the technician of a different service provider came to my door while smoking!
People, if it is for Glass replacement work, look no further, O'Brien is the only option and well worth of the money that you will spend.

Franchise UsedSilverwater 2127, Auburn, Sydney, NSW, AU
Sammy

Sammy

Ben was on the level

Initially unsure but when relaxed Ben was courteous, prompt and helpful. Later he passed by again and offered to help. I was very appreciative as it was a difficult task.

Sham visits without work!

The electrician made a sham visit with zero work done and zero analysis and yet sent a heavy bill! The electrician made the whole visit just to suggest to replace a thermostat in a heating tank, without even testing that part to see whether it is faulty or not! I perceived that service as a dishonest service.

Franchise UsedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU

Rip Off Merchants

Rang around looking for a windscreen replacement. Spoke to O'Brien Glass, initially wanted over $600 for the job. After expressing my initial disgust at that price, the sales rep knocked it down to $480. Then was told they don't have an appointment available for at least a week and I'd have to take it into them. Called RACQ - got somebody out to me same day - all up $280.

Don't let these rip off merchants charge you this much for a windscreen repair. Cost of glass is around $200 and 1.5 hours labour for one person @ $25/hour + a bit of profit because they are a business (of course) = your $280. That's a fair price... not over double @ $600.

Franchise UsedVirginia 4014, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Lila

LilaSouthwest, VIC

Really BAD Customer Service

Franchise UsedBannockburn 3331, Golden Plains, Southwest, VIC, AU
Randal

RandalSouth East Queensland, QLD

wrong windscreen

i have purchased a 2nd hand car and o'brian glass had fitted the wrong windscreen into it now my auto sensors for my lights and wipers do not work, i have contacted them 6 times over this issue and they just run you around in circles. I am over it and will never use them or their products again
NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Franchise UsedIngham 4850, Hinchinbrook, North Queensland, QLD, AU

Avi G.

Avi G.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

I had to replace my windshield in Audi. In my opinion the service was upfront, straight forward and up to the mark. One of the very few Aussie business that take customers seriously.

Franchise UsedUnderwood 4119, Logan, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Joseph C.

Joseph C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

did damage to the truck and lost clips and didnt replace

they replace my truck windscreen left truck with black fingre marks everywhere damaged some pannels lost clips and small covers. was told they would replace i called them 2 weeks later they said they would get back to me been 6mths nothing. Will NEVER USE AGAIN!!!!

Franchise UsedMawson Lakes 5095, Salisbury, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU
Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

A little more care.

Franchise UsedGregory Hills 2567, Camden, Sydney, NSW, AU
MikeStan

MikeStanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great follow up service

It was great service, even though I had a slight complaint with the repaired windscreen they wanted to & did replace the whole windscreen. Under the same insurance claim,bit was great followup service.

Franchise UsedUnderwood 4119, Logan, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
GMTOZ

GMTOZSYDNEY

Expensive and not great

I should have picked up on how expensive their quote was - but it was an urgent job. Later found out that they are nearly twice the cost of others. For that should have expected outstanding service. Job was done well enough but glass wasn't cleaned once installed and I was left to install the safety decals myself (not that easy for inexperienced person).

Franchise UsedCastle Hill 2154, The Hills Shire, Sydney, NSW, AU
Fosseboy

FosseboyMandurah

Fantastic service

From contacting O'Brien from car insurance phone line, the service was faultless. I had a car 1 week old and windscreen was cracked by a stone. They ordered a new screen, booked it in and because of the technology, I had to take the car to Rockingham. Nice waiting area, polite friendly staff, knowledgeable fitter who recalibrated ca and gave a certificate.

Franchise UsedRockingham, Perth, WA, AU

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Hail Damaged Windscreen

Can't fault the service given or the time taken too replace the windscreen. Good job courteous staff I would definitely recommend this company for windscreen replacement with no hesitation. Thanks

Franchise UsedGregory Hills 2557, Camden, Sydney, NSW, AU
deborah johnston-booker

deborah johnston-bookerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of car windscreen

I found the staff very helpful, prompt service, great waiting room, no problem with the insurance company and O 'Brien working together.. I would recommend them to everyone. The young technician put his lunch break back to fit in with me. Thank you.

Franchise UsedQueensland, AU

Excellent customer service.

This was an insurance job, so I was very pleased with the excellent customer service and communication provided by the O’Brien Team at Sumner Park. Thank you again. (Replacement glass to my Kluger)

Franchise UsedSumner Park 4074, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Dan P.

Dan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very pleasantly surprised!

I had a side window of my rental car broken. The rental company insisted on O'Brien or another single supplier being the replacer. Rather than argue (or kick myself for telling the rental place) I rang O'Brien who were very helpful, accommodated the quick request and arranged a booking for me on the one phonecall. I was very happy with the phone service (especially as it was a public holiday in WA) but the biggest surprise was the price! Agreed and paid over the phone it wasn't the higher end of my expectations but rather a very competitive offer! Next day the staff at the centre were very friendly and completed the job very quickly and professionally.

Franchise UsedJoondalup, Perth, WA, AU
Dean

DeanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Needed a chip fixed quickly

Ordered a service online Friday afternoon, and was down at the branch first thing Saturday morning. Friendly booking staff and branch staff. All done and dusted in 45 minutes. Thanks guys.

Franchise UsedPenrith, Sydney, NSW, AU

Dan

Danasked

O'Brien

Do you guys do after pay on household windows?

Greg

Gregasked

Hi
Do you supply OEM windshields as well as aftermarket such as SYG?

Damo
Damo

Good day Greg,
I bought a aftermarket wind screen wiper (1) for $40 at a spare parts auto supplier, and O'Brien glass supplied (2) for $45 fitted, and they were near identical to the original wiper's for that car. I am an off the street car owner, I do not sell anything.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Greg, thanks for your question. We certainly do supply OEM windscreens where applicable. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to email feedback@obrienglass.com.au or give our experts a call. Regards, Nicole

Pete

Peteasked

O'Brien

Just some feedback we were a little disappointed to see a scratch on our new windscreen the day after we got it replaced and we paid for new wiper blades too so to reduce the likelihood of a scratch. Is there any way to polish the scratch out?

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Pete, sorry to hear this as there shouldn't be an existing scratch on your brand new windscreen. If possible, could you please return to the branch who serviced you and ask them to examine the scratch and investigate? They will be able to advise on how to proceed. If you're unsure which branch serviced you, or have any further concerns do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@obrienglass.com.au. Regards, Nicole

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives