O'Brien
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by O'Brien

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

RohithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Risk of damaging your car security features after windshield replacement - Obrien Tullamarine

Car security features stopped working after their windshield replacement and pathetic response and behaviour from their team. Their technical team doesn’t have much knowledge about the radar and camera calibrations and requirements for safety feature within the vehicle as part of windshield replacement . Their support is really pathetic and they are so rude to customer. I don’t recommend obrien Tullamarine for windshield replacement

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Terrible communications.

I tried to order a new windscreen for my wife’s Mini Cooper JCW. Got told 5 times they would ring back within 4 business days. That never happened. I called again and got told they would ring back in 4 working hours. That also did not happen, I got fed up calling O’brien. Thanks for the crap customer service.

Job Satisfaction

minus stars if possible, warning to others

windscreen replaced. scratches on my new car to the side mirrors, around windscreen and a deep one to the bonnet which will probably result in rust. many emails regarding issue and pics sent to the branch manager at his request after phone conversation. no response. phone calls diverted from main number go unanswered, telephone messages are not responded to. left a review and was contacted by management who wanted to remedy the situation. forwarded emails at her request. no response several times. absolutely disgusted in the lack of professionalism displayed in both the job and the customer service following.

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Amazing service. Professional and fast

Called O’Bien Glass on Easter Public holiday. They answered straight away and worked out a solution for an emergency with a hire car and broken glass. I didn’t want to pay the car huge excess. Did an excellent job. Customer service staff - solutions based, fast, efficient. Thank you guys.

Find out how O'Brien compares to other Services

Great job. Great staff!!!.

Wakerley was a great choice for our job. Older American motorhome, nightmare getting windscreen from America, rebuilt frame and O'Brien's did a superb job. Would recommend them too anyone in same position as us. The staff were great and office manager is a real sweetie. Thank you for saving my husband from a nervous breakdown.

Petah
Petah

Shocking job shocking customer service

Had a chip in my windscreen of my brand new car , nothing is put back the way it was and there are parts missing,took 4 phone calls to get anyone to come look at it, then didn't say who he was never apologize for shoddy job,just said oh it probably fell off while driving,it wouldn't have if it was done right, so he said he was ordering the parts that was a week ago.and this is two weeks of stress , and how do you even trust a company that stuft a job up on a new car, a job they say they can do ,it's been so stressful I have no idea how anyone can rectify this horrible situation

• +4Thumbnail
Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Botched Job & Indifferent Customer Service

dwaine
dwaine

EXCESSIVE QUOTE repair on vehicle.

Thieves smashed Front RHS door window.
O'Brien's quoted $680 to supply and fit ???
No way would I pay such a HIGH COST. So bought NEW Ranger glass $110 and took just under 2 hours to completely FIX.... I'm close to 80 years old.... So OBRIENS wanted Labour costs of $570 for not even 2 hours work ???
No justification for quote cost of $680 ......straight out highway robbery.

Rates and Fees
Bob Julie Thomae
Bob Julie ThomaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff & service

We had ducted air conditioning installed in our home. Right from quote to installation O'Brien Electrical staff & service could not be faulted. Installers Andrew, Ben, Cam & Mitch - great guys and well done!!

O'Brien RepresentativeO'BrienSend a private message

Hi Bob, thank you for your awesome feedback! It's highly appreciated from our team. We hope you're enjoying your new ducted air conditioning. Kind regards, Nicole

MBH
MBH

Terrible service

Booked and paid for a windscreen replacement on 23 November 2021 with appointment date of 18 January 2022. When I arrived to reschedule appointment was told glass was not available and found out it had only been ordered on 14 January and now there are supply problems.

Franchise UsedRoseville Chase 2069, Ku-ring-gai, Sydney, NSW, AU
Peter C.
Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert, professional, timely, friendly

Booking quickly made, confirmation a day out and day of service, on time arrival, extremely professional and thoughtful. Checked wipers and car condition. I would always use and recommend O’Brien’s Glass.

O'Brien RepresentativeO'BrienSend a private message

Hi Peter, thanks for providing your feedback. We're so glad to hear you're impressed with your experience and we could help get you back on the road quickly and safely. Kind regards, Nicole

Grant
GrantSydney, NSW

Who are Obriens really

Rang Obriens for a new windshield on my 80 series landcruiser. I booked it in but though it was too expensive so shopped around. Found one $100 cheaper. I called Obriens back on the recent number list on my phone to cancel only to find out that Obriens had referred my job to a “ Who knows who” contractor that was not Obriens. Not happy. Wanted a windscreen specialist, not a fly by nighter.

Rates and Fees

Excellent customer service

From time of call to completion of windscreen repair, total 40 minutes. You can’t get better than that. Lady on reception very helpful, Sam the repairman could not done more

O'Brien RepresentativeO'BrienSend a private message

Hi Leanne, thanks for providing your feedback. We're so glad you were happy with the quality of the windscreen repair you received. I will pass this onto the team. Kind regards, Nicole

Over and above service

Donna
DonnaSydney

Efficient and friendly service

I needed my windscreen replaced thanks to a thermal crack from an unseen chip (note to self - do not wash car in extreme heat)! This was over the Christmas/New Year period so it was a week before someone could be sent out to me - but this was no issue as the car was still drive-able and no long trips were planned. The O'Brien technician, Luke, sent a message with an ETA and arrived well within the allocated time slot. He was helpful, friendly and had the job completed outside of my house in under 2 hours. The windscreen is now as new (on a 2018 Mini Cooper). Highly recommend.

Roberta O.
Roberta O.asked
O'Brien

I just want to know what is the best product or method to keep windscreen crystal clear.

Cateasked
O'Brien

O’Brien, why don’t you be honest and transparent and change your policy about telling customers about installing after market windscreens? Why should we have to specifically ask you for a genuine one that is covered by our insurance? How are we supposed to know about aftermarket ones if you don’t let us know??? Are the insurance companies paying you bonuses?? That would be an interesting investigation! And stop telling us about how your aftermarket ones are the same quality, can’t you tell from all the feedback they are not!!! Another deceived customer, with an aftermarket screen that is so distorted and not sealed properly!!!

Minty3
Minty3

So it’s not just me that had this experience
And they tried to tell me that it was my car a new Subaru that was the problem

Cate

Hey Minty3, go thru all the feedback, no not just you, complain and voice your case.

Anthony W
Anthony W
Snpasked
O'Brien

O’Brien recommended to replace my Mazda windscreen and said everything is covered part of my insurance. I was very happy and said yes. But they didn’t tell me it would be a aftermarket xyg glass. I realised this after one of the car repairer pointed to me by saying this is a aftermarket windscreen.
I think I have been cheated by O’Brien by hiding the fact to me.
Don’t you think now O’Brien should replace my windscreen to genuine Mazda free of cost for not telling me the replacement windscreen is not going to be genuine Mazda?
If not to whom I can escalate this?

Cate

Hey SNP I agree very deceptive. Going thru a similar issue!! Got a generic Chinese import instead of genuine Skoda windscreen. Was told I needed to ask for that. Chinese one cost $894 and all distorted and not sealed properly as wind coming in! Cate

Get an answer from our members and O'Brien representatives