Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing, Gasfitting

• Rates and Fees
Wendy Jackson

Wendy JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOUR

Absolutely would not go anywhere else. The team were fantastic at attending/fixing my after hours plumbing emergencies. I was frantic - they were calm and fixed everything. Thank you so much

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thank you so much for the great feedback Wendy! We are so pleased that our Zen approach to emergencies paid off to assist you.

Michelle S

Michelle SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fair and Honest Team

Our hot water system stopped working, so we assumed we needed a plumber. We called Oceanside and they worked through it with us. They sent a plumber out initially. However, after a few minutes he was able to tell us the plumbing was fine and that the fault was in fact electrical.

The plumber didn't even charge us for his time (or a call out fee) and contacted the office staff, who then sent an electrician out within the next hour or so.

The electrician was able to quickly identify the fix and had the hot water system back up and running in half an hour. The work was completed for a great price.

We were very impressed with the service we received from the Oceanside team.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thank you so much for the great feedback Michelle! We are very lucky to offer so many services under the one banner and this certainly was proven with your job.

Leish

Leish

Love Oceanside!!

Love the staff and service the Oceanside provide! They are always available when I need them, knowledgeable and on time. Would recommend Oceanside to anyone that is needing work done.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thank you so much for the great feedback Leish!
And thank you for your recommendations, we truly appreciate it.

Michelle Collins

Michelle CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

I have had Chris out to do plumbing at my home twice. He was very knowledgeable about what was the solution for the problems and was very competent at doing the repairs.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thank you so much for the great feedback Michelle! Chris is certainly very helpful and knowledgeable. We will pass on your lovely feedback to him.

Mary Watkins

Mary WatkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oceanside are the best!!

I called Oceanside to replace bathroom taps and repair a water leak after another plumber didn't do the job properly. Ash called to let me know when he was coming, arrived on time and did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend Oceanside over and over again.

Gabs

GabsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Jason and Oceanside plumbing

Very happy with the service from Oceanside, the guy (Jason) who came out to the job, called prior to coming, arrived when he said he would, and was a really nice bloke and got the job done! Thumbs up! Thanks

Fantastic Job

Dan turned up on time and assessed and informed of work to be done and got the job done exceptionally well. Great job and would recommend to others at any time.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Called with a problem. Same day service. Had stall parts with them. Explained things well to my wife. Have done 2 Jobs for us now and have been prompt, done well for a reasonable price.

Poppy

Poppy

Hot Water for everyone.

Matthew was very amiable. Very clear in his assessment and clear in explaining the solution to our hot water issue. Job site nice and tidy upon completion. Installation very neat and square.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thanks for the great feedback Poppy! Matthew definitely knows his stuff and we'll be sure to let him know of his great work.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

HAPPY CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation of new heat pump

A new heat pump was installed in a holiday home during the COVID19 stay at home rules. It was sourced with delay from China and we were kept in touch with the progress of the order. At the time of installation we could not travel to the house as it was outside the 50 klms only travel ban and so posted keys which on completion were posted back and checked to make sure they arrived safely. The installer sent photos of the new product in place. Very happy.

Kylie H

Kylie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Were quick to reply and help out in an emergency

I can’t thank the team enough as we had an emergency situation with a busted pipe. They were Quick to reply and arrived within an hour to the rescue. Can’t recommend them enough

Gayle

GayleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

Honest excellent service, from booking talking to the customer service member to the plumber arriving at the agreed time and fixing the problem. Assisting my elderly parents With their plumbing problem when I couldn’t be there was appreciated. Thank you

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thankyou for the wonderful feedback Gayle.
It was our pleasure and we're always here if you need us!
Have a great day :)

Review collected in partnership with Oceanside Services

Always excellent service and reliable

I have used Oceanside for a couple of years now. They get everything done expertly, and professionally. The staff are polite and friendly, and really know how to fix complicated rural problems.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Great stuff Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback.
Have a wonderful day!

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, Professional and Safe

I have had a lot of electrical work done. The work is always to standard and the advice given helpful. We have safely and efficiently completed another Renovation. Where we have been unsure products recommended are excellent

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave some feedback Paul.
It's been an absolute pleasure doing business with you.
Have a fantastic day!

Paul

No problem. Worth every cent to get a proper job done

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional

I rang Oceanside Services to have a couple of small electrical jobs done. They were able to come out that morning. Very professional company and would recommend them to anyone.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thanks very much Lyn, we really appreciate the great feedback.
We look forward to working with you again.

Che

CheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, very efficient.

Oceanside answered my call promptly and professionally and as well as organising a plumber arranged a coordinating visit from an electrician to ensure everything was safe. Both arrived an hour later, which was brilliant. They were both skilful, thorough, and I appreciated how clearly they explained what they were doing and why. I couldn’t be happier with their service.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

You're very welcome Che, it was a pleasure dealing with you and ensuring that you were safe from any potential hazards.
We're always here if you need us.
Have a lovely day!

Adam Gardner

Adam GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best!

After calling a few local plumbers and getting the run around, I finally called Oceanside. What a relief! My 24yr old hot water heater had finally given up & as I start super early in the morning, I need a hot shower before going to work. Oceanside were able to provide me with very comparable quote & installed my brand new working hot water heater that same day so the next morning I had a super hot shower. Thank you to the lady who answered the phone & got Chris out so quickly, neat & tidy, what more can I say!

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Great stuff Adam, thanks so much for jumping online and leaving such great feedback.
24 years is an awesome run and we understand all too well the urgency when it comes to a hot morning shower with winter fast approaching!
Have a great day!

Always reliable and great service

We have had Oceanside Services out a few times, once to replace our Hot Water Heater and other times to fix leaking taps and blocked drains. Everytime they have been fast and reliable. And the technicians are always friendly and professional. I recommend them to my friends and family if they need plumbing, electrical, gas or roof work.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

It's our pleasure Kate, thanks for stopping by and leaving such wonderful feedback.
Feel free to call us anytime.

Stu

Stu

Professional and reliable

This company is amazing, I’m very happy with the work they’ve carried out at my home.
All plumbing and roofing jobs are up and beyond expectations.
Highly recommended.

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review Stu, we really appreciate the great feedback.

Gordo

GordoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I requested a quote to replace a on demand gas hot water system, prompt with price installed the next day, tradesman was excellent cannot recommend enough after the hassle of dealing with some other local conpanies

Chayce M.Oceanside Services

Thanks Gordo for the amazing feedback.
We'll definitely let our technicians know of their great work as we're over the moon that we could get the hot water back on for you as fast as possible.
Have a fantastic day and call us anytime!