• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Deb

Deb

Prompt efficient service

The tradesmen arrived on time, provided good advice to solve my problem, and a full quote for the work required. They then did the work required, and cleaned up afterwards

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Saved our central heating

Prompt service. They diagnosed the problem, ordered parts and returned to fix it. They had to come back as another part needed replacing. The parts came in quickly and they returned to completed job.

Steve Wilson

Steve WilsonSydney, NSW

Metre Box

A little bit late but the 2 guys were very friendly and courteous at all times. They did a great job and took me through everything before checking absolutely every power point and switch. Outstanding service.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Very expensive and overcharged and a ripped off

Very expensive plumber, i was overcharged for the job that was quite easy and the man that was speaking on the phone told i have to compare omega plumber services with mercedes benz services and quality when its actually doesnt come close at all. I had ten years warranty workmanship on the job that has been done at my house and they litterally sent it to my email and guess what happened, on their website it actually says lifetime warranty on their workmanship so they were acctually fooling me. So be extremely carefull guys with this company, they can overcharge you with very expensive quote and with very dodgy warranty!!!

Jackson

JacksonSydney, NSW

Very expensive

Was first quoted nearly $800 to fix a leak below a sink, when I complained and said it was too expensive, they lowered the price to $500. I still thought it was too expensive but ended up paying. A bit disappointed by this experience, felt like they were purposely trying to rip me off. Should have read the reviews.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

My first time I use Omega Electrican Joseph was very professional and I would definitely use Omega again. Joseph was lovely and very very helpful. Thanks for the help Joseph

Virginia

Virginia

Excellent service from start to finish

My first time use of Omega services has led me to become a ‘Gold Plan’ member as I trust them to look after me. Special thanks to Cheryl, Joseph & Kevin for making whole experience pleasant.

Beau D

Beau DSydney, NSW

Expensive but high quality outcome

The service team was incredibly polite and really cared about what they were doing. The job was very well done. Bailey was a pleasure to have on the job. The cost was very high though, so be prepared!

Buyer Beware! They were on A Current Affair for unfair pricing

Trish W

Trish WSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Josh arrived when he said he would fixed my problem and was very pleasant
I would recommend him to everyone. He was professional and He completed the job in a timely manner.

Hi Trish,

Great to hear that you had good experience with Josh. If we can help with your plumbing, electrical or air conditioning, please give us a call. Have a great day.

Kate T

Kate T

Worth every cent

Joshua arrived on time, very professional, completed the work quickly with no fuss. A little expensive but worth it for the convenience, punctuality, reliability, guarantee etc. Happy to use Omega every time.

Hi Kate,

Awesome to hear that you had a good experience. If we can help in the future with your plumbing, electrical or air conditioning, please let us know.

New rheem hot water system

The service was prompt, courteous and professional. The new system was delivered and installed the following day and we are very happy with the result as regards on site work and office contact, emails and phone advice. Would be happy to recommend to others. There are probably cheaper options available but our belief is that you get what you pay for.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Great to hear that you had good experience. If we can help with your plumbing, electrical or air conditioning, please give us a call. Have a great day.

MACSydney, NSW

Beware of Omega Services

MAC

Thanks for your reply after two months. We have resolved our complaint with Rinnai. It is the high cost of installation that we are complaining about.

Great, responsive service. Would use again

We had a rheem electric hot water unit (boiler) and a Fujitsu reverse cycle aircon Unit installed. The team were professional, friendly and delivered on time. Would definitely use again.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Alex, Great to hear you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

MR R

MR RSydney, NSW

Quality service, bargain prices and great manners.

Had a qoute for parts and services. Helpful advice on air-conditioning and other goods. Friendly, flexible, honest and delivers quality parts and services. They will work around your schedule to get things done without cutting corners. I would recommend their services.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Thanks MR R Great to hear you had a good experience. If you need your AC serviced in the future, please give us a call.

Malik from Omega Services - Great Service

Malik from Omega Services was professional and resolved the issue promptly. Would recommend him. No issues expected but only time will tell, so five stars for service on the day

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Sam, Good to hear you received great service from Malik. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Brown

BrownSydney, NSW

Sewer Problems fixed

All our communications with Omega regarding our sewer were promptly dealt with courtesy and helpful advice. Romer and Jarden worked efficiently and explained what they were doing clearly every step of the way. They made a temporary fix for us every night to make our life so much easier during this time. After 3 days of heavy work they cleaned up and relaid our lawn. Amazingly not one of our paving tiles was broken during the process. All have been relaid for us. We are very happy with the results.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Great to hear that you had a great experience with Jarden & Romer. If we can help in the future with any of your plumbing, electrical or HVAC needs, please let us know.

Ann O.

Ann O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Complementary review of work completed 2019

Professional, on time and thorough. The plumber showed me everything on screen and where there was a problem that needed addressing. Time is to be arranged to fix the damaged pipe.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Ann, Thank you for the review. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Katina ContosSydney, NSW

Fixing my air conditioner.

Service was quick and prompt. Technicians were polite and answered my questions thoroughly. Was happy with the time frame from initial quote to the time of the actual job being completed.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Katina, Thank you for the opportunity to fix your air conditioner. If you need a service in the future, please let us know.

Thank you, I will.

Rajendra

Rajendra

Expensive, terrible and unprofessional Service.

I called them about my drain blocked and the guy said We will fix in$198 but send guy who doesn’t know anything and didn’t even try to fix and said it cost $600 and not friendly guy. So I got so unhappy.

Hi Rajenda,

Sorry we couldn't help you with your problem at this time, we were advise that the owner didn't want to proceed with the job. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Laura A.

Laura A.asked

Omega Services Air Conditioning & Heating

Hi, today is a hot day and I decided to put on the cooling but for some reason it is giving hot air instead of cold. Why is that??

Hi Laura,

Did you get your Air Conditioning system working?

Laura M.

Laura M.asked

Omega Services Plumbing

Please could you provide me with a complete breakdown of the $ 14,000 quoted for a job at 39 Rickard st.
Job no 75042

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Laura M. Thank you for your message. One of our managers will be in contact with you to discuss your request and get the information to you. Have a great day.

Wins

Winsasked

Omega Services

We query on a electrical point for dishwasher as its not working, got quoted by Omega to fix.

Quoted:
1. supply / install 1 x 20a RCDMCB (safety switch) to power circuit $340 + gst (B.S. quote as not required)
2. relocate and install new single powerpoint for dishwasher $349 + gst (B.S. quote and not required)
3. supply / install new 3-pin plug $190 + gst (bunnings sell this for less than $15)
4. make safe dangerous burnt cable $99

At the end, we are being hold ransom - either we fix or have to pay them (Omega) $79 for call out fee (imagine they do that to 10 household and collect $79 for doing Jack Sh!t - thats $790 per day pay).

We got in another electrical quote and got it done plus an addition switch change all for under $230. I wonder how many people got fleeced by them quoting something that does not need to be done and over quote on items?

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Wins, We would like to look into this job for you & answer your questions. Unfortunately we can't locate your job in our system. If you would be good enough to provide the quote number or our technician's name we can investigate further. If it's easier, you can email the details through to our customer service centre info@omegaservices.com.au Many thanks. Omega Customer Service Team.

Get an answer from our members and Omega Home Services representatives