3.9

64 reviews · Statistics

73% · 4717 · 27%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Melvin T.
Melvin T.NSWSydney, NSW

Selection of real estate sale agent

I was very happy to find an excellent real estate agent from the recommended selection of real estate agents.
My apartment was sold for a premium . The agent ,Mr Kai Lui was excellent in helping to prepare the sale and to add value to the apartment . The apartment was sold within two weeks .
Fleur
FleurACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Best Customer Service

Maree was patient, patient nformative and also provided more knowledge than I knew I needed. She listened and was able to use my info plus her knowledge to recommend several potential agents as well as giving me tips on how to proceed.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.34 posts

Grossly misleading and inaccurate

I entered a lot of personal information to get a list of agents in my area and data on their sales performance. No report was emailed but the website provided me with a shortlist of only three agents. I know for a fact there are heaps more, as I have viewed houses they are selling. Of the three, the data was scant and basically useless. I can't make any informed decisions from such primitive information. Very misleading and not recommended.
Niru
NiruVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Advise

Angelo from OpenAgent gave very valuable advise and guide through the process.
Really appreciate their service and highly recommended to select their service when you want sell your property.
Ben w.
Ben w.2 posts

Very impressed

The lady was very polite and easy to talk to was going to brush the call off but due to how easy it was to talk with her I explained exactly my situation and she was easy to talk to about it and sounded like she listened
Annie
AnnieWASouth West, WA

I required a market value in order for a family purchase and this has helped me immensely

I have had positive responses for all three sales representative.
Simon C.
Simon C.

Can't stop the spam

I signed up for a property report, which I never received. Since then I'm just getting spammed by email.

The email's have no way to unsubscribe, which is against Australian consumer and spam laws. If you go to the website there is no way to contact them to stop being spammed unless you call them, which I definitely do not want to do.

Suggest you avoid this company, unless you're bored and enjoy being spammed.

Tracy
Tracy6 posts

Open Agent Helped Us Find the Right Real Estate Agent to Sell Our Home in Record Time

Living away from Gympie we did not have the benefit of knowing local businesses. As a result we used Open Agent to start the process. We are extremely glad we did as it made the process of finding a real estate agent streamlined and stress-free. We had three agents contact us, and from there we were able to choose the one that best suited our needs. Open Agent made a somewhat stressful event easy. Our home was sold in just two opens. The agent we used that was recommended by Open Agent was exceptional. We absolutely recommend using Open Agent to find the best real estate agent to sell your home.
Michael Stoeski
Michael StoeskiNSWSydney, NSW

Very Misleading!

I am a real estate agent and they have me on here stating I have made no sales! This is false advertising as I have made many sales. I am considering taking legal action for false advertising and the damage this is causing my professional reputation. This company will only promote you if you pay them. You can research my sales figures yourself online for free. My name is Michael Stoeski from Rave Real Estate. Look at Domain as they also have stats on agents (and it is free) and their stats seem to be more on the mark! I would not pay one cent to businesses like this! FALSE ADVERTISING!!
Amy Sheppard
Amy SheppardVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Helpful guide to getting started

Connected me to agents that had good sales history and familiarity with location
Disappointed
DisappointedVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts
Gina
GinaNSWSydney, NSW

OpenAgent was perfect for me

Service provided was friendly, knowledgeable and quick. I had no idea where to start! They recommended the best in the area, which made my selection even easier. Thank you for all your assistance :-)
Aggie
Aggie

OpenAgent was helpful and made the selection to choose a suitable real estate agent a lot easier. The real estate agents that OpenAgent has suggested were professional and the best in the area.
Trevor P
Trevor PVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

OpenAgent were brilliant

OpenAgent were very helpful in recommending the top agents in the area which helped us greatly, very friendly and knowledgeable staff who answered all our questions. Can't thank them enough for making the sale easier to proceed
Ron W.
Ron W.ACTRichardson 2905, ACT6 posts

OpenAgent were quick friendly and provided a good selection of real estate agents

As stated above OpenAgent were quick friendly, providing of good selection of real estate agents to choose from. The lady from OpenAgent who contacted us was very pleasant answering all questions we had for her. OpenAgent did not charge us for providing the selection.