3.8

CharlieS

CharlieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder only recommend agents who want to pay them a 25% cut of the commission , alot of new agents who cant get a listing use these site so you are not getting the best in an area just the most desperate agent needing a listing and will pay for it. Stay clear

RippedOff

RippedOffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't contact them, you will regret it

Initial casual enquiry contact followed up constant badgering. Relentless spam emails despite my numerous attempts to Unsubscribe. Worse than a virus. I have contacted the Ombudsman to report these rogues. Plenty of better options available that will provide an honest service whilst respecting your privacy.

ReePerth, WA

Very helpful in selling our properties

I have contacted OpenAgent for 3 properties we have sold and each time they have provided me with excellent agents. They suggest a few agents and then I talk to them and choose the agent I want to work with. Every agent has been of the highest calibre and have sold all 3 properties, 2 with good results and 1 not so because of the market at the time. Would highly recommend OpenAgent.

Lee

LeeGippsland, VIC

what a ride!

This tool was so helpful in choosing an agent to use with local market knowledge. We ended up selling within a week and exceeding our expectations. would definitely recommend OpenAgent

Robert

Robert

Incredibly Helpful

Elizabeth was fast, efficient ands thorough and her suggestions re possible agents to handle the property were spot on. The information she sent through relating to the property helped us feel confident about the sale.

Graham H.

Graham H.South East Queensland, QLD

A big problem solved.

I was recommended to 3 agents. I chose one who has overseen the entire project of upgrading the unit for me while I've stuck interstate due to Covid. Can't wait to see the sales result. Very happy with the recommendations. This solved a major problem for me. The whole process was streamlined and things are now under way. Very happy!

Rod B.

Rod B.Perth, WA

Excellent way of finding the best agents to sell your home

Was referred a great Agent who sold my property at a very good price, very proactive and communicative. She constantly kept me up to speed as to what was happening. Open agent has worked twice for me now in different areas, think the service is brilliant.

Review collected in partnership with OpenAgent.com.au

Vivienne Ellard

Vivienne EllardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Badger you beyond belief.

Seriously don’t know where this company get their ethics from. I have sent email after email, txt message after txt message, I’ve spoken to them and yet I still get continually badgered by this company. They call 2-3 times a day and when I answer to ask them again to stop calling the phone disconnects, they force a callback and when you do call back they answer with your name. Deceitful, annoying and unethical - do yourself a favour and DO NOT fill in any forms or
give them your details. They do not respect your privacy and will drive you absolutely crazy.

Puspa L.

Puspa L.Tasmania

James is your man
James from open agent was most professional, efficient, had great communication and listening skills and genuinely keen to help. I felt at ease and not stressed in seeking the services of a real estate agent through James from Open Agent. Highly recommend Open Agent for peace of mind and prompt service.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You have to use this company if your looking to sell , they are the best at what they do

The help we received was outstanding , made it so much easier to find the right agent , rather than blindly going around looking for yourself , a must use service , don’t choose an agent before asking open agent first

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spammer

Text message lied--signed off as Barry Plant. The link in the text message (screenshot attached as "proof" to Product Review opens up the OpenAgent.com.au website). No office address on website. 13,029 like their Facebook page, but has close to no like per post, which might be overseas bots in action. I have never previously used OpenAgent.com.au, which meant that they used unethical methods to obtain my number.

wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

They hooked me up with a top selling agent

Zoe P.OpenAgent.com.au

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad we were able to help you with finding a great agent.

Review collected in partnership with OpenAgent.com.au

Pete H

Pete HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Needed some expertise to sell our Investment property

Thanks to Open Agent we were provided the key sales people in the area and some insights into each of them to make the selection process easier as we live in another state. Thanks to Open agent as our agent was great and may not have found him without this service. Thanks!

Mark F.

Mark F.Perth, WA

Open Agent for selling a house agent selection

I used Open Agent with the selling of two homes, both homes sold quickly with one for more than I was actually asking, I tried doing this myself and come to open agent after two failed attempts to sell the houses

EmeraldMoon

EmeraldMoonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I didn’t have a clue where to start. Open Agent services have impressed me and I would absolutely recommend them.

Loads of relevant information and assistance from friendly helpful staff.
I live in a different state than the house I want to sell and the help and assistance given to me by Open Agent has been invaluable. Thanks so much.

J Bartlett

J BartlettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic company that delivered great value for my mum and her property

I reached out to Open Agent to help me find a good agent to sell my mother's home. I thought I already knew of some of the top agents in our area but wanted to contact Open Agent to confirm the recommendations I got. I was given the details of an agent that I'd not considered who was actually a top seller in my area. Without these guys I wouldn't have known at all! The agent we chose was courteous, dealt with my mother's situation with sensitivity and grace (moving into aged care), and sold our property for more than we expected in a market where prices have not recovered at all since the correction. I have been very happy and impressed with this company and the service I've received - the consultant I was assigned was fantastic. Thank you!

Jennamelbourne

Open Agent

Hi Jenna,
I'm sorry you've had a poor experience with our service. If you're comfortable to PM me with your contact details I'd like the chance to try and resolve this.
Thanks for taking the time to bring it to our attention.
BM.

Jenna

Open Agent has my number if you would like to call and clarify the situation.

Zoe P.OpenAgent.com.au

I would like to call but I can't identify you in our system to find your number. If you can't send me a private message via product review then you can email me at support@openagent.com.au with your number and I'll give you a call.

Thanks, BM.

Kane P.

Kane P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely unprofessional company

I have contacted this company several times to have the online personal information they have on my property removed. Had re forwarded the previous emails each time, stating that I had previously tried to make contact and have still not received a response. They simply just ignore you. On top of all of this. I receive a ridiculous amount of endless spam from them. Would never contemplate on using this company. Just for the record, I had also contacted realestate.com and onthehouse to have online details removed, in which I'd received a quick response and was taken off.

Kipps

KippsHobart, TAS

Avoid

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided good service and a good selection of professional agents

I used OpenAgent to find some good local agents. Due to issues with getting tenants out and then renovation it was a longer period than I expected before I could list. All referred agents followed up with me regularly without being on my back.
Happy to recommend OpenAgent to find a good agent.

Antoinette

Antoinetteasked

do you review property buyer agents

Ree

No I have only sold properties.

Mike

Mikeasked

Why do you ignore simple questions that should be answered? I have emailed 3 times over a 6 week period and on each occasions received the same automated response stating that I would be contacted within 48 hours.

The question remains unanswered. "What benefit does your service offer to new agents who do not have a significant number of sales?"

What lies behind this question is also the unstated fact that sales figures are very easy to manipulate which they do not seem to care about!

Zoe P.OpenAgent.com.au

Hi Mike, we’d be happy to help. If you’re able to let us know the email address you sent from, we can look into why you didn’t receive a reply. To briefly reply to your question, vendors value agents who have had strong sales experience in their local area, and so the number of local sales is a key factor in recommending agents. However, we also look at the proximity of your sold properties to the vendor’s property and also property type, as well as your client reviews. So even as a newer agent you can receive leads from OpenAgent in your area. We’d be happy to discuss further at your convenience, please contact us at service@openagent.com.au.

Ben

Benasked

I am on a market to buy an investment to tent out at arounf 300k. Can you help?

Penny
Penny

Can do in tasmania if still looking
Can be contacted at inplants@live.com.au

Get an answer from our members and OpenAgent.com.au representatives