OpenAgent.com.au

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OpenAgent.com.au

3.9
Trevor P
Trevor PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

OpenAgent were brilliant

OpenAgent were very helpful in recommending the top agents in the area which helped us greatly, very friendly and knowledgeable staff who answered all our questions. Can't thank them enough for making the sale easier to proceed

Review collected in partnership with OpenAgent.com.au

Ron W.
Ron W.Richardson 2905, ACT

OpenAgent were quick friendly and provided a good selection of real estate agents

As stated above OpenAgent were quick friendly, providing of good selection of real estate agents to choose from. The lady from OpenAgent who contacted us was very pleasant answering all questions we had for her. OpenAgent did not charge us for providing the selection.

JFo
JFoNSW Central Coast

Vital to the success of our sale!

Open Agent helped us find our perfect agent, who was someone we didn't even know existed. A bit shout out to the staff member assigned to us, who also acted as a (patient and knowledgeable) sounding board as we made our decision.

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Takes all the hard work of selecting an agent

Quick to respond to request.
Person who called was very knowledgeable about the area and agents.
Gave us a great summary of the best agents for our area.
It was hard to chose which agent because all presented very well. Would have been happy with any of the recommended agents.

Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use them I had a bad experience with them

I would not recommend they wasted my time I got poor service and after 3 emails no response and in calling them poor response and bad service I feel it was terrible experience

Zoe P.OpenAgent.com.auSend a private message
Maria H.
Maria H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company

Open Agent was a great company to select the best real estate agent to suit our individual needs. Communication via email and follow up was great from day one. Sue Ostler had great customer service skills and a positive, friendly attitude.

Tegan
TeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

Informative and very helpful in finding us the right agent and helping us through the initial process of selling. Was easy to contact with further questions and let us know exactly what we should expect and what questions we should ask our agent. Thank you!

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.South East Queensland, QLD

A great service

An invaluable service for finding exactly the right agent to sell your home. They are helpful in taking the guess work out of the selection process. Would recommend this service.

Anne
Anne

Took the hassle out of choosing an agent.

I requested appraisals from 2 of the 3 agents recommended by OpenAgent. Difficult choice but went with their top pick who turned out to be fantastic. Great result and I would definitely use them again.

CharlieS
CharlieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder only recommend agents who want to pay them a 25% cut of the commission , alot of new agents who cant get a listing use these site so you are not getting the best in an area just the most desperate agent needing a listing and will pay for it. Stay clear

RippedOff
RippedOffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't contact them, you will regret it

Initial casual enquiry contact followed up constant badgering. Relentless spam emails despite my numerous attempts to Unsubscribe. Worse than a virus. I have contacted the Ombudsman to report these rogues. Plenty of better options available that will provide an honest service whilst respecting your privacy.

ReePerth, WA

Very helpful in selling our properties

I have contacted OpenAgent for 3 properties we have sold and each time they have provided me with excellent agents. They suggest a few agents and then I talk to them and choose the agent I want to work with. Every agent has been of the highest calibre and have sold all 3 properties, 2 with good results and 1 not so because of the market at the time. Would highly recommend OpenAgent.

Lee
LeeGippsland, VIC

what a ride!

This tool was so helpful in choosing an agent to use with local market knowledge. We ended up selling within a week and exceeding our expectations. would definitely recommend OpenAgent

Robert
Robert

Incredibly Helpful

Elizabeth was fast, efficient ands thorough and her suggestions re possible agents to handle the property were spot on. The information she sent through relating to the property helped us feel confident about the sale.

Graham H.
Graham H.South East Queensland, QLD

A big problem solved.

I was recommended to 3 agents. I chose one who has overseen the entire project of upgrading the unit for me while I've stuck interstate due to Covid. Can't wait to see the sales result. Very happy with the recommendations. This solved a major problem for me. The whole process was streamlined and things are now under way. Very happy!