100% · 270%
3.8

Marie Griffiths
Marie Griffiths

Fantastic

Easy to use and works excellently. Absolutely great and Love it! Show details ·  1
Harold F.
Harold F.

Service

Great service and customer service at its best thank you Harold Show details ·  1
Charmaine lips
Charmaine lipsPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best pasta maker

This is the best machine I love how it makes the pasta for u ..and I love the meat grinder I use it all the time to make chicken meat balls the juicer is fantastic as well. Show details ·  1
Cate
CateMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

On the mark

Arrived with out hassle. Product was exactly as advertised. Finished product was quick and delicious. Show details ·  1
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namec2 posts

Love my fresh pasta maker

It’s quick and easy, recipe just works like they say it does. Easier than expected to clean. Just need to find more recipes on different things to make Show details ·  1

Oh my broke 2 parts

Hi, I broke 2 parts. I was willing to pay for parts as my fault made mix to dry . Froothie guys replaced the parts FREE ! Came in 2 weeks .
THANKYOU guys great service machine is awsome Show reply
Lorraine Kulupach
Lorraine Kulupach

Love it

Love it easy to use made pasta and followed video and it was amazing Show reply
Helena Gradisen
Helena GradisenWheatbelt, WA2 posts

Replacement Part

A fantastic company for support, quick service. very grateful and thoroughly recommend the mama mia pasta maker and service of this company Show reply
Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

I am so excited

Finally I got the opportunity to use my amazing mamma mia pasta machine all I can say AWESOME fresh pasta made in under 10 minutes. Highly recommend this machine and no effort in cleaning the gadget once used. Show details ·  1
Helene
HeleneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great!

We have made pasta once a week, used juicer once a week and the shredders too and now just tried the mincer and All I can say is that it’s a great new addition to our kitchen. I was going to get a kitchen aid pasta module but this one is far better and same price for an all automated version! We have loved it so far and it’s been 3 weeks. I never been a pasta person because I only like them fresh and now I can get them fresh anytime. I have tried the plain flour and whole meal flour keeping the plain flour recipe and wholemeal has been easier. I’m yet to try adding juiced in and make ravioli or lasagnas and don’t yet understand which of the plastic style I need to put for lasagnas. Show reply

love it easy to use

I have made pasta and noodle so far hubby loved it, I also made gluten free pasta for my mother-in-law she said it was the best she ever had, not sure if a good or bad thing, now I have to make for her all the time now.
Noodles were like shop bought ones. Havant used the other attachments yet but loving it so far. Its beets using the old pasta machine. Show reply
Zac
ZacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Love this machine

Made basic pasta ,wholemeal and on weekend made gluten free pasta for my mothering law she loved it ,once I got the right liquid and consistency sorted a breeze ,we eat pasta more now doing the old way even with electric motor on old style machine this one's soooo much easier and less time consuming, carnt wait to use the rest of the setting .No regrets here . Show reply
Helena Gradisen
Helena GradisenWheatbelt, WA2 posts

A must have in the kitchen

This is one of the best purchases and must have. It is so easy to use, does what is described it does. Once you you try it you'll love it. Highly highly recommended. The follow up recipes are amazing. thankyou Frothy family. Show reply
Buy WellNewcastle70 posts