Scholl Orthaheel

Scholl Orthaheel

Brand Manager for Scholl Orthaheel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

smoofran
smoofranVictoria

Bad Quality for the price

Show wave thongs

I am buying my third pair I wore them till there was holes in the bottom before the strap broke I went to the tip Cape York wore them most of the time Fraser Island will the most the time around the yard going out they are great

Tobi
TobiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sandal made my feet hot and created very painful pressure points.

I have purchased several pairs of Scholl Orthaheel sandals and find them very uncomfortable. After only half an hour of wear, my feet started stinging because of the heat build up on the foot bed and several pressure points developed beneath my little toes. The Scholl brand used to be good, but now I can't wear their product, so that's money down the drain. I have never experienced this discomfort with any other brand, so I assume these are made of poor synthetic material. Won't be buying again.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Very expensive short lifespan.

Expensive footwear. I purchased a pair of men's Sonona ll thongs. Lasted less than 6 months before the toe strap split. took them back and had them replaced with a new pair of Wave ll thongs. Had my new pair for around 4 months and the sole has worn down already and become slippery. very dangerous if walking on concrete or smooth bitumen especially if its damp. Definitely be looking for another brand.

Kishore
KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great quality of shoes. Very bad

I am suffering from the issue of plantar fascia and I brought 3 different type of items including thongs, work shoes and sports shoes from scholl and all of them proved to be ineffective and poorly designed and built. Dont go for them.

I bought these below models

EVEREST BLACK - Lace always comes off and no comfort
Cayenne Black - These scuffs were very hard on my feet and my feet started paining very badly after an hour
Another work shoes which was also very bad.

Spent more than 300$ till date and all in drain.

Wendy M.
Wendy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable wear but please read below as a warning

thongs are good BUT do not leave them in your car or in direct sunlight..the glue melts and the thongs come apart AND the top part shrinks, yes that is correct shrinks. Then you cannot glue them back as significantly smaller than the bottom section.

Andrew G
Andrew GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst footwear product and the most expensive

jayaus
jayausSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scholls orthaheels Leather upper tore

Hardly worn the sandals and my foot is smaller width than the thongs so no pressure on the upper. The flimsy upper tore easily as the upper has “holes” in them...so easily to tear.
No refund as past the warranty time, yet hardly worn..wore a few times at Xmas, as they are red sandals. A waste of money as now unwearable.
But I have to say the orthotic sole is wonderful.
Do not buy “holey” uppers.

Peter
PeterTauranga

The product is breaking down

The inserts are falling apart after two years. The shoes they are in are fine. Waste of money and plenty of blisters. For something that supposed to make your shoes more comfortable this clearly has not happened.

caesarmed
caesarmedSydney, NSW

Fantastic comfy shoes

Mark Y.
Mark Y.Perth, WA

Very disappointed scholl slides

Material on these made my feet very hot bought 3 pairs because I thought they looked great but i was so wrong what a waste of 230 dollars ended up with a small blister on top of my foot never have had that happen with massureres sandles for the price i paid now realize what chep materials these are made of thew away the boxes so cant take back

Ivor
IvorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scholl Orthaheel Stride Walker

Bought these expensive Scholl shoes as I work long hours on my feet. The orthotic insert did not fit the shape of my foot so i removed it and replaced it with Gel Active insoles hoping they would be more comfortable, but it didn't help in the least. The shoes are leather which I like, but the structure of the shoe is heavy and the tops are too high and grind on my ankle bone. I've worn these shoes to work twice now (9 hour shifts) and can't wait to get them off. Unfortunately, I've wasted over $100 on these shoes and can't possibly wear them again as the foot pain is not worth it. Very badly designed and certainly not recommended!

Debbie
Debbie

Poor quality badly made

Having had previous Sonoma sandals/thongs before am disgusted. Sizing is smaller, foot narrower. I just took a new pair away with me, left them in the car as I was wearing an old pair. Got to them next day the bottom had come off. The top had shrunk. No way to glue them as both different sizes now. Never buy them again. Not cheap but cheaply made.

Melted!

Upper and lower sole separated within 2 months of limited wear. I took them back to point of purchase for advice and was told that the glue melted in hot sun, and there was nothing they could do. Thongs are what people wear on hot sunny days, I thought!
Very disappointed and won’t be buying again.

Jaybee
JaybeeSydney, NSW

Comfortable but lack durability.

I bought the orthaheel thongs ( called flip-flops or jandals in other countries). They were comfortable and supported the foot arch. However, to my disappointment, I got very little wear from them because the upper straps disintegrated and the foot bed separated from the sole making them unwearable after only 1 season. I will buy ordinary rubber thongs from now on.