Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

Terence
TerenceSouthwest, VIC

WORST purchasing EXPERIENCE i have ever had

Berkshire
BerkshireSydney, NSW

Beware buyers buy elsewhere

Buy elsewhere
Seller has poor on communication and won’t send items!
Submitted request to PayPal for refund
Poor attitude
Store should be shut down

BookwormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sale of the Century

This is a very good purchase for Seniors or for anyone with a Bad Back , No bending . I can't wait to use mine I shall find it a Blessing .

Bookworm

THANK YOU , It is my pleasure . Cheers .

JimboMurray Mallee, SA

Giantz 16" chainsaw problems. BEWARE of all of them. No E-Start as claimed.

I decided to repair the 16” Gianz chainsaw rather than jump through hoops with OzPlaza again. It DOES NOT have a dual action E-Start pull starter (the same with the the 20” Giantz chainsaw which I returned for credit). They have a standard single action pull starter making it hard to start with the high compression. I have fitted a REAL E-Start (Easy-Starter) from one of my spare chainsaws. Now easy-starting.

Jimbo

For the benefit of the "deaf" OzPlaza management to understand what an E-Start ( Easy Starter ) is, please copy and paste this link into a browser and watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmcyCrVfaO4

Jimbo

Now 2 days later, it spluttered and died while in use. It would not restart. The spark is VERY weak. It will require a magneto / CDI unit to fix it. I am done with heap of crapp. The chain bar and chain is all that will be salvaged from this junk.

NO SERVICE

I purchased a bar fridge which proved faulty. They will not respond to my emails for a return under warranty.

Richard J.
Richard J.

Hi , my order number is 372757908487. I have sent all my information multiple times. If I do not receive a response in the next 3 days, I will be opening a case with the ombudsman.
Richard.

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Money taken and no updates

I have placed an order money was taken but I have no confirmation have no updates on my order really frustrating

Harold HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Handling of my customer complaint.

I have purchased quite a few items from Oz Plaza. A previous issue was the quality of the product that was out of warranty but I contacted them to advise them of the issue so that they could advise manufacturer. My last purchase was for a couple of outdoor recliners where I could not assemble due to cylinder being to long. My complaint was handled very well .

Richard Moretti
Richard MorettiIllawarra, NSW

Slow service

I purchased a Bar Fridge in October 2021 which broke down in January 2022. Under warranty, after a lot of emails and 2 months later they finally refunded the purchase

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

After taking my money they refused to honour advertised sale price and falsely claimed the item was out of stock. They then relisted the same item for a higher price. They asked me to cancel the order so it did not reflect on their statistics. They did not refund my money until ebay intervened. Shop elsewhere.

Damien Koski
Damien KoskiSydney

False listing - no service AVOID AVOID AVOID

Do not give this disgraceful company business! Why are they still on EBAY?
They sold me a falsely described item that has caused an actual injury due to allergies.

No response. I am taking this further.

Now called Oz Places Shopping Mall on eBay

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Thieves! Liars! Do not buy from them!!

Disgusting customer service, unwilling to take ownership of their own errors and shortcomings - ordered 2x roller blinds 2.4x2.5, received incorrect size and also missing critical parts for installation/assembly. Seller is claiming that brackets form part of the size (false advertising if this is the case, as anyone normal would assume the fabric blind itself would reflect the size ordered), and seller also wanting evidence of missing parts which is ridiculous. All I want to do is return the incorrect items for a refund, and so far that has proved impossible with this bunch of incompetent and unprofessional thieves.

AndyPerth, WA

Pool cover perishing one year almost to the day

I purchased this cover November 2020 and it is breaking down perishing very badly in a short amount of time
It is just over 12 months but started to fail inside the 12 months. It crumbles in your hands
I regularly have levels tested and are always good
The last cover I had was on the pool when I purchased house and still lasted longer than this one
Sent this to ozplaza and told out of warranty

6/11/20
Order number04-05971-63564

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

never got item

over a month and emails back and forth they just say the same thing over and over have you got the item yet... I just hope to get money back now from paypal... oh and they are just a middle man of another corrupt seller by the name of Newaim who are not will to help. stay clear of ozplaza

Ngoc anh huynh
Ngoc anh huynhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gardeon outdoor dinning

I have just bought outdoor dinning set on January 2022. I was missing 1 item from delivery. I was trying contact with seller but no one answer. Not good customer service.

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives