Oz Plaza

Oz Plaza

Vito M.
Vito M.Sydney, NSW

Be careful, they will not refund on defective items!

Scam of a business will use the courier's inability to avoid refunding on items which are defective, you have been warned!

office chairs fell apart

I bought the artiss 8 point massage office chair heated reclining gaming chair. It was the worst product I have bought. The massage function doesn't work because oz plaza living didn't supply the adapter and the chair squeaks alot every time. eBay hasn't been helpful and are too slow in reply and the oz plaza doesn't understand English, keep giving me the runaround and don't care because they have already taken the money. Don't buy this chair.

WORST SELLER EVER

I bought outdoor furniture and it came to me rusted badly with missing parts. Tried to return them but no one cared

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Buyer beware of this company

Disgusted in this companies after sales customer service.. purchased items of eBay that state 12 months warranty.
Asked to send item back as not charging, they ask for videos etc.. never dealt with such bad service.. buyer beware

Vicki L
Vicki L

Absolute disgusting service

I ordered 2 foldout beds from this place. Due to COVID I expected to have to wait for delivery. I went into my emails to see if I had missed a tracking notice and found an email in the junk folder from this company stating if I didn’t respond within 3 days my order would be cancelled. That was early April. I have paid for the items in full so I tried to phone them.
I got a message saying I was next in line and wait time was 1 minute, next message wait time was 2 minutes and so on until the message said wait time was 8 minutes!!!
I have always experienced wait time going down, not up!
Alarm bells are going off as I cannot contact this so called legitimate company.
Has anyone else had issues and been able to resolve them?

Paul B.
Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't do it. Look elsewhere

Thieves

Absolutely appalling customer service. I purchased an Artiss bed and they send me a box with only the bedframe and not a single nail or bolt. Then they say to me I never ordered from them even though I have the receipt. Keep away from these thieves!!! Absolutely disgusting people that steal from you.

fernando m.
fernando m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete disaster to deal with Ozplaza

Rozanne
RozanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty blanket replaced!

I purchased an electric heated throw rug a few months ago and it suddenly stopped working. Having read through the reviews I wasn’t expecting much however decided to email them to request a replacement. To my surprise they responded within a few hours and asked me to send a photo of the error being displayed - which I did and then a few hours later I got another email to state that they have posted me out a new blanket! I’m thrilled with the service and prompt responses

No spare parts available

The product itself is good, but I asked for 2 circular frame and two steel T pipe and they sent me 3 times the wrong parts. The first time was my fault to be honest. But after the third shipment they said, the spareparts I need are not available and they do not have an estimated restocking date. It took me about a month to get that informaiton.

Sext E.
Sext E.

Oz Plaza + Allied = Disaster

They did answer almost every mail I sent. It's not that it helped anything, but better than just ignore completely. Adds to the joke. The joke is about customer, of course. One would think that these companies are owned by queen herself, how else explain that they are still around. I can't write what's happened, as I'm too tired of all this.

Graham

Ozplaza customers beware

Yaneth
YanethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Service

The item was supposed to arrive 4 days ago. I waited and waited until I got a message saying no one was at home so it was taken to a post office far from my place! I checked the mailbox and NO CARD was left, asked the receptionist and no one had came asking for me, or asking where to leave a package, what means the deliver did not even tried to get to my place. I contacted the company and the answer was, if you don't want the item, you have to wait until the it gets back to the warehouse, so we can process the refund. It could take between 4 to 8 weeks!

Lived up to expectations and more

Frame is solid. Easy assembly. Only issue was the rubber bands used to attach the canvas could have been a bit stronger.