Ozito LTR-250

Ozito LTR-250

See the Best Electric Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

If I could, I'd give this zero stars!

with only a small nature strip to trim thought I would just buy a budget model as the Ryobi electric trimmer I previously owned had worked well. Used this for 3 minutes and the line continued to feed out uncontrollably. With the motor finally smoking I decided to give up and returned it to Bunnings. Got a full refund

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Poor line. Impossible to rewind new line and install. Never buy Ozito brand again.

Cannot find instructions. Line is weak and terrible to re-install. Detailed instructions for rewinding new line are grossly deficient when you can find them. Cannot even trim 20 meters with a new spool of line before needing to rewind or buy a new spool. Line advance does not work properly and entire spool of line goes out with a single advance.

See comments. Poor line advance and no instructions.