4.5

107 reviews · Statistics

89% · 9511 · 10%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Spike
SpikeSydney8 posts

First rate - courtesy, efficient and easy

Was just so easy - drive thru the entry - parked car and they held the courtesy bus for me as they knew I was in the building - all smiles and $20 a day - wow
mary
maryNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

ParkOnKing - great staff

Park on King gives excellent service-staff are friendly and helpful however you have to book early to get a position
Eric
Eric
  Fair Incentive Verified

Don't leave Sydney without them!

Consistently great service by the team, seamless online and onsite experience as well as the super convenient location makes POK my go-to for both business and leisure travel to Sydney airport. Keep up the excellent work team.

Most expensive parking

I have parked at this facility often, but after my last quote and advertising it was 50%off it was still double the cost of the international parking ! I wish you well with your future, but it won’t be with me
Brian
Brian
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic Location

Easy access and reliable shuttle along with competitive pricing. Couldn’t ask for more.
Onerland
Onerland5 posts

Best Parking before a Holiday

I've used this 5 times now and every time it's the best decision I always make. Prices are good, cars always secure and I can trust and shuttle service is great.
Katie L.
Katie L.

Tom the driver amazing customer service

Tom was a great driver today very thoughtful and helpful. Best part of our trip today!
Greg King
Greg King

So handy and headache free

Great service. Shuttle bus only 4 min to airport. Tom was super helpful and friendly. Easy to book. Show reply
PeterB
PeterBACTCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Convenient parking at Sydney Airport

Used these guys in Nov 2022 for our trip to Bali. All went seamlessly & will use again. Show reply
Melissa
Melissa
  Fair Incentive

Easiest way to park your car when flying

Always pleasant staff, quick and efficient service. My car is very safe when left here while going out of town Show reply
Sam
SamNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Not suitable for traveling infants

The POK documentation is unhelpful, after reading the extent of their FAQ pages for details on EV charging I found nothing about issues traveling with an infant.

Instead, I am left to wait until the checkout process where I find an extremely unhelpful statement below:

"I am aware that children under the age of six months are unable to travel on the shuttle bus and I have read and agree to the Travelling with Children Policy."

Find a different parking place if you're traveling with an infant.

Park on King   DM
Kevin Connors
Kevin Connors4 posts

Parking on King the best

Top services the only park and fly I use the absolutely the best I have use several times Show reply
Luke K.
Luke K.3 posts

Excellent service as always.. Will be back in April

Booked my parking again online at Park on King.

This will be the 2nd time I have left my car here at Sydney Airport. Will be back in April, Customer service was amazing as always.

I spoke to Paul again he helped me change a few things on my booking, he helped me change the flight time home and helped me amend a few details on my booking. I got a awesome price $167.00 for 7 days less than $24 a day how good is that.

Down from $350 I put in a promo code in from my email and it worked and I was amazed at price. Love this place so much see you guys in April. Show reply

RobynC
RobynCNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Warm welcome and so easy

First time and so helpful. Easy to find. Great layout, easy to park, shuttle prompt and friendly. Great value. I’d use it every time. Show reply
Linden Regina
Linden Regina

Sensational service

I’ve been using Park on King for years!
The service just gets better and better!
Thanks Arthur and Team Show reply