Easy convenient Airport parking

I have used Park on King on numerous occasion. The location is easy to find. The Price is competitive! Drop off and Pick up is very easy! No miss Flight!

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Olivia! We certainly appreciate your lovely review and support. See you again next time!

Steve C.

Steve C.Sydney, NSW

A great airport parking experience.

Welcoming and friendly staff provide great service getting you to and from the airport with minimum delay. The prices have been the best and I hope they can maintain the value in the future.

Zita S

Zita SSydney, NSW

Best Sydney Airport Parking and Shuttle Service

Our driver Adam was lovely! So polite and friendly and great conversation. This is our 2nd time using POK and I highly recommend them. Their service is A1 and their staff are amazing!

EPas

EPasSydney, NSW

The best parking facility in Sydney

The team at Park on King are the absolute best and make the whole airport parking experience wonderful. Shout out to Adam and Eva for their incredible service every single visit.

Nan

NanSydney, NSW

easy to use

it was very easy to navigate. The drop off and pick up service went smoothly. The undercover section is good. The whole experience is efficient. The people are friendly and helpful

Ram

Ram

great price, easy access

i have used POK in 2 occasions! Excellent customer service, easy access to airport ! i feel safe when i leave my car and go on holiday! very friendly driver and always on time! will be using again and again! i will surely recommend them to my friends

Wilson G.Park on King

Many thanks for your wonderful review, Ram! We are always doing our best to consistently provide the best service and a delightful parking experience for all our customers. We definitely appreciate your support and recommendation. See you next time!

issy d.

issy d.Sydney, NSW

Best parking ever

Always the best service at Park on King. I have been using their carpark once a week for the last month and a half and can't fault them. Staff are very friendly and always willing to help.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, Issy, for such a lovely review! We are very happy to hear that you find the service great and that your parking experience has been consistently wonderful. We do appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Anthony T

Anthony TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Park on King is KING

Park on King is Great and easy parking for the Airport. Quick, Friendly service, and competitively priced what else could you ask for. No need to look elsewhere, I always park here and will keep doing so.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot for such a great review, Anthony! We certainly appreciate your support. See you again soon!

Park on king were great for us, we were unsure about Sydney parking and didn't want to drive to the airport. We were driven to the airport to leave, then picked up after a quick call to the number provided on check in. The driver was great and made us feel relaxed and excited about our trip! Thank you!

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, April, for your lovely review! We are happy to hear that your parking experience was seamless and positive. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We hope to see you again soon!

Cameron

Cameron

awesome service & great staff

awesome service & great staff, always greeted by name and all team are very friendly. Always have space available and VIP system is also fantastic, great that you keep your own key

Ingrid

IngridSydney

So easy, affordable and friendly

Travelling with my two kids, I needed to have my car close to the airport. I trialled Park on King and was very pleasantly surprised. Safe and fast friendly service.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Ingrid! We appreciate that you decided to give us a try and are very glad to hear that you were happy and pleased with your parking experience. We hope to see you again next time!

harry_nguyen

harry_nguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best parking service around Sydney Airport!

5* service. Thank you for your prompt, well organised & secured service. Recommended friends & families and they are all happy. Next booking will try premium car wash and hope everything will be fine.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot for your lovely review, Harry! We certainly appreciate your support. See you again soon!

Renata B.

Renata B.Sydney, NSW

Best Parking on Sydney Airport!

Every time it's the same, great service, friendly staff and fast and reliable service. Living on Sydney's Northern Beaches, it's the best and cheapest way to go to the airport. I can not fault it!

Great service every time

Excellent location to both International and Domestic terminals and always get you there efficiently. A friendly face to greet you every time with your booking details ready to hand. Easy to find pick up locations and never had a long wait to be picked up no matter how early or late it has been. Highly recommend, our first choice for airport parking.

Wilson G.Park on King

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, Tom! We're certainly happy to hear that your parking experience was positive and seamless. We do appreciate your support. See you again soon!

Great service, Friendly Team!

Very friendly experience with good service. All of the park on king team I’ve dealt with have been delightful and every time I travel for work they are very efficient in getting me to the terminal.

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Great service and convenient

Highly recommend this business. Use their car park service each time if fly from Sydney Airport. Friendly staff and efficient transfers to the terminal. Great value for money both with short and long term stays.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, Peter C, for such a lovely review! We certainly appreciate your support and are happy to hear that your parking experience has always been pleasant and seamless. See you again soon!

Justin J.

Justin J.Sydney, NSW

Best Airport Parking

Very good service very quick and efficient and also very friendly.

We drove in and parked and walked up to the reception area where the friendly staff are very helpful and we only waited 5 minutes for a shuttle bus.

When I arrived in Sydney, I called the reception, and only wait less than 10 minutes for the shuttle bus to pick us up.

I would high recommend this parking and will use their service next time.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Justin! We certainly appreciate your lovely review and are happy to hear that your parking experience was wonderful and seamless. See you again soon!

Mazmar

MazmarSydney, NSW

Thank you David and Adam for kindly waiting late for our plane to arrive

Great parking station. Easy check in and quick to international terminal even though they are closer to domestic. Easy booking. Helpfull when our plane was delayed until late night. Adam and David stayed back to help us out. Great to know your car is safe and undercover

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Mazmar! We certainly appreciate your lovely review. We're happy to hear that your parking experience was good and seamless. We're grateful that you took the time to let us know. See you again soon!

Kate M.

Kate M.Sydney, NSW

Honestly the best airport parking and customer service in Sydney

I usually just pay for the parking at hte airport but I was recomended by a person at work to try this place. The first time I parked there, I drove in and the person knew my name - I was surprised because it's been so long since I've had service like that. It was easy to park in the big car spaces (I have a SUV) and the shuttle was quick and the drivers were lovely. The reception staff always greet you with a smile and are always happy to help you. I've parked there a few times and about to go back again - twice in a month! Great prices and very secure.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hassle free airport parking

Very close to Sydney Domestic Airport we found Parking on King to be a pleasant experience with airport shuttle van readily available to drop us off at the terminal and also to pick us up on return. Undercover secure parking and helpful staff. Highly recommend

Wilson G.Park on King

Hi Linda, thanks a lot for your lovely review! We are happy to hear that your parking experience was pleasant and seamless. We hope to see you next time!