PedEgg

PedEgg

Brand Manager for PedEgg? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Complete toot

This product is complete and utter toot, my husband had a splitter i dug out the ped egg trying to buff it off, it's so bad it stops the minute you touch the foot... there is no way this would buff anything you would struggle to polish a turd with this. Save your £9.99 save up for a black and decker

Waste of money

Cut my foot open with it after two moves.

Is cheap and nasty!! Please don't buy
Ped eggs are the biggest waste of money ever.
Wish I had not bought.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

tanalasta
tanalastaWA, 6009

It works! But you have to be careful ... and blades do blunt with time

This is one of the safest, easiest to use files I've ever had. It automatically collects shavings of dead skin in the 'egg' part. Replacement files are easy to clip on / off but can be a little difficult to find. I've had to resort to eBay for them.

Done carefully, it does work and leaves your heels feeling nice and smooth. It is easy to over-do it and be a little tender. I always do this outside as if you accidentally shake the PedEgg with the file facing down, sometimes it drops a lot of the shavings onto the floor!

Oherwise a good product.
It works
Blunts after a half dozen uses or so

Cinful
CinfulAU

Bad

I think that the PedEgg is a good idea, but I found it to be a bit rough on my feet. I have used other foot exfoliators before and this one is definitely too harsh for me. Having said that though - I have friends who swear by it
I liked the fact that it had a catcher - to catch the skin that falls off. That is a good idea that makes it easier to clean up - it makes the job a lot cleaner!!
I did not really find this product extremely good. I found that it ended up hurting the heel as it made it feel raw.

-K-
-K-
simonefish
simonefish

Good

It does take a while do scrape all the dead skin off the first time you use it, but with a bit of persistance this product actually works, and large calouses, rough heels and even cracks can be safely removed. The shavings do tend to drop out when you use it at certain angles, as they are like a very fine dust so be careful of mess. You can find much cheaper options online, and from what I have seen they are exactly the samel.
It does what it says it does!
There are much cheaper versions of this product, although I believe this was the original version.

Nichole
NicholeNewcastle, NSW

Good

My feet were like the 'before' pictures you see on the add for the ped egg - calloused and a lot of cracks. Basically, disgusting. Tried the ped egg out and was surprised to see it actually really works. Took about an hour per foot, but now completley callous free - even the really deep cracks are gone. Only downside is the dead skin tends to fall out of the file if you move it too much, so it's a good idea to sit on a towel while using it. Also, for what it is, it's a bit pricey. It's basically just an oversize file, so up to $30 is a bit much. That said, it has completely worked, so I am glad I bought it.
It actually works!
A bit expensive for what it is.

Crystel
CrystelQld, 4212

OK

I like this it leaves no messy skin over the place is easy to get rid of in the bin. Makes your feet not so ruff any more takes away all the dry patches and the cracked heels. Is good to remove the dirt under the skin as it takes the top layer off and leaves a fresh coat of skin. It can be expensive but if you go to the cheap shops you can get it for under $20.00
This is easy to hold and easy to use
Does not come with that many refills you have to throw it out with the metal part gets rusty

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This product does work but as I have found cheaper imitations I no longer use it. The shape of the egg fits really well in the hand and there is next to no mess. I would recommend the PedEgg or a similar model to any one out there suffering from cracked heels.
This product does work. No mess as it collects all the shavings. My heels feel so nice and smooth after using this and applying moisturiser.
It is very expensive and then I found cheaper ones on the internet and also at the supermarket and discount shops. And they work just as well.

Mythic
Mythic

Terrible

What a waste of cash! The product was stupidly overpriced, I can't believe I fell for the marketing ploy! Better to get a ceramic foot scraper which is more hygenic anyway.
Effective in holding the shavings. I'm prone to really hard, calloused heels and the shaver did a pretty decent job intitially, and kept the shavings in a convienent manner inside the lower section of the egg.
Price is beyond absurd, you can get the same product on ebay for about five dollars Australian. Found the blade blunted really fast, nowhere near as good as a decent ceramic scraper.

MajellaB
MajellaBSydney, NSW

OK

Expensive - I saw on TV for over $30 then picked up one at a market for $10. The reject shop also had for even less. It is worth under $10
It does take time - I get my 13 year old daughter to give my feet a treat every couple of weeks and it does work
It is slow and takes time - maybe blade treatment could be sharper

katpaul
katpaul

OK

This product actually works. If you are persistent with it it will rid your heals of all that dried horrible skin. IT is very expensive - almost $30 for the product but it does work. The tv advertisement probably gives you false hope - it does take quite a bit of time and consistency to fix really bad heals. But it does work with time and a bit of effort
with persistent use this really works at getting rid of dry heals and helping heal cracks
it is very expensive - almost $30. you do need to really work at it and it does take time.

jrg200
jrg200

Well, surprisingly this products actually works - not quite like they advertise, by that i mean - the really disgusting foot they show on the commercial would not be fixed so quickly, but over time - it probably would be fixed! The skin shavings do get collected, but plenty will go on the floor or on your leg! that doesn't worry me though. It IS a flimsy design, but who cares if it does what it is supposed to! It's a simple idea and design - but it does do what it is meant to do!
amazingly good product!
The original is VERY, VERY overpriced!!!

dmorris2
dmorris2

Bad

It's a product that really works. It leaves your feet smooth and fresh. The shape of the pedegg is easy to handle, fitting into your palm nice and easy. The price is too expensive as there are cheaper ones which do exactly the same job for 1/10 of the price. I recommend looking around for take-offs of the pedegg as it is not really worth the money.
It really works. It scraps away dead skin cells.
You need to use a bit of elbow grease to get all the skin off. It could actually take a while. It's way too overpriced.

cali05
cali05

OK

This is a great concept but the construction of the plastic is not very strong.
I bought it for my mother and myself. It was the buy one, get another free deal. It was very expensive even for two! I though the skin shavings would go into the holder but still some do end up on the floor. I did get a pedicure set with my order, but it still doesn't make up for the cost. I must admit though, it did make my feet a lot softer and looks much nice which is the whole idea I guess.
Leaves skin soft and looking great.
Not worth the money. Flimsy construction and some shavings do go on the floor.