Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,453 reviews
Archie
ArchieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it !

Love it ! Ordering till Delivery wonderfully done, thank you so much ! Will surely recommend.
Lea S
Lea S

Very Happy

Very happy with the service and product from this company. Fast turnaround and lovely to deal with.
Emma M.
Emma M.

Best gift ever!

Absolutely love my stemless wine glasses!! Thank you so much, such an awesome gift and so happy with the product. Will definitely be recommending you guys to family and friends! Thank you again! ❤️
Pakamart L.
Pakamart L.

Personalised Perfect!

Love their fast service. Adore their premium quality products. Customer Service are amazing and helpful. Sounds over the top, but I keep coming back to them...4-5 pieces of presents from them so far, and shall go on.

Oh! Another thing! Made in Australia, from the real shop that has physical store in Australia. So it's all trusting and reliable, which is what I can't get from many online stores.

Dennis P.
Dennis P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

good reliable Australian company

The service I received from this company is so very reliable and honestly thankyou Dennis
Leanne A.
Leanne A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Beautifully engraved glassware that has created lasting memories and I cannot wait to order more.
Penny
PennySydney, NSW2 posts

Beautiful ballerina doll

Just received my gorgeous personalised ballerina doll. A gift for my granddaughter... it is truly beautiful. Craftsmanship is perfect. So delighted. Many thanks..Penny Lee
Deb
DebNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love, love ,love

Beyond impressed with my personalised bottle opener and the service was fantastic and exceptionally quick. Not attaching photo though as wedding hasn't happened yet. A perfect addition to a boring old gift certificate (couple requested)
Would recommend this company to everyone and will be using Personalised Favourites again, wish I'd discovered them earlier
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

Engraved wineglass

Beautifully presented product, excellent service and quick delivery. Highly recommend!
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Engraved wine glass and gift box

I have ordered twice from Personalised Favourites in the last 12 months and could not be happier with the product or the customer service. I highly recommend the company.
Sal
SalSydney, NSW3 posts

Memorial Tealight Candle holder

Loved my personalised Memorial Candle Holder and it was so quick with artwork proof and delivery. Great company and products. This is about my 8th item i've purchased and have always been happy.
Cristelle
Cristelle

Happy client

We ordered an engraved Lolly jar & an engraved holder for glasses. Both lovely, delivery was quick & service great - thank you so much!
Suzie
SuzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Acrylic Heart Plaque

Mother’s Day Acrylic Printed Heart Plaque. Absolutely beautiful. I had the art work custom made and it was done perfectly. Customer service was great as well. Thank you SO much.
Sanchita M.
Sanchita M.
  Fair Incentive

Great service, product and reliable!

The team is very efficient with communication. The design was sent for approval the very next day. Delivery was as per the set time and the product was exactly as was promised. Very happy with the experience!
Megan M
Megan MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Lovely products and great customer service

Always very responsive, great communication and lovely products. I’ve purchased many personalised engraved products, which are great quality.

Kathy E.
Kathy E.

How long was production? They said between 5-9 business days - was it closer to 5 or 9? And how long was delivery (regular shipping)?
Thanks :)

Nicole
Nicole

I placed an order, 2 days later I reviewed the designed they created for me and then, maybe 7 days later I think it was, I was told it was being shipped and go it two days after that- and that was on regular shipping

jasonpbaker74
jasonpbaker74
Liv T.

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anita

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Personalised Favours   DM

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

See all Personalised Favours questions