Personalised Favours

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Personalised Favours

Kelly St John Morton
Kelly St John MortonHunter Region, NSW

Just as described and fast turnaround!

I ordered a gift for my stepsons 18th, it was very late Friday night. I didn’t expect to even receive confirmation of the order until Monday. Early Saturday morning I received a proof of artwork for me to approve. Once I approved it, I got confirmation Monday it was being made and had shipped on Tuesday. I received Thursday. The packaging was great, it was wrapped well and no damage. The box was engraved beautifully as was the glass. It was just as described. I can’t wait to give it to him!

Wine box

Wow amazing so blown away by this lovely but practical, personalised engraved wine box. Thankyou so much. The delivery time was brilliant and in excellent condition.Will buy from you again

Sandy Jones
Sandy JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!!!

Love this water bottle, it’s solid, well made, great quality, all the personalisation was stop on, kept my drink cold for hours, exactly what I ordered, would highly recommend it

Robyn
RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product.

Item is great and as advertised, my only advice for buyers is to order at least 2 weeks before item is needed as production time and delivery can take a while.

Everything and more

Brought two totally different items to have engraved and they have both turned out so well done. Even seeing the layout before they were done doesn't do the work justice. Absolutely love the products and will definitely be putting in more orders. Not enough stars to leave on the review so 5 will have to do

Shelly
ShellyAlbury

Beautiful product and great customer service

The engraved wine box I received was exactly what we were after. The service from Personalised Favours is top notch too. They communicate with you all the way through the purchase and delivery. Highly recommend.

Love!

Love love love the wine and beer glasses for my bridal party! Service is great and you get updates throughout the whole process. Highly recommend and I will definitely use again!

cheryl
cherylMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product and perfect service

I am absolutely thrilled with the item I purchased. The service was outstanding. I was given the option to proofread my order and make changes. Such friendly texts and emails. Also from the time I ordered the cutlery set and made changes to the inscription and then delivered it to my door, it was all in 1 week. Just amazing, thank you.

Debbie G
Debbie GSydney, NSW

Towels for my grandchildren

I love my purchase of monogrammed bath towels for my 3 grandchildren. Melissa and the team went above and beyond to ensure top quality items were delivered. Every question I had was answered completely and quickly and followed up with updates. Highly recommend this company and their professionalism, thank you

Find out how Personalised Favours compares to other Services

Great company to deal with

Ordered two gift boxes for my twin daughter's 21st birthday. Communication was fast and clear and delivery was on time. Quality of the product was also outstanding. Thank you - can highly recommend!

Donna
DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Laser cut acrylic nursery name wall plaques

Precision cut, quality material, beautiful calligraphy in the exact colour ordered. Arrived wrapped in protective wrap and in fast time. Very very happy again with this company and will definitely order again.

Ciara
CiaraPerth, WA

Wedding Sign review

We Orderd a sign for our wedding day.It came today. Packaged with the upmost care. We had amazing communication throughout . Great affordable prices too. Highly recommend. Will definitely order again.

Mel.K
Mel.KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My design exactly how I wanted it !

My order with my own designs turned out amazing and the team at Personalised Favours are amazing they have great communication and they know how to look after their customers.

Crowie
CrowieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding!

Quite simply the best on-line order company I've dealt with. The gifts I've purchased are fabulous and great value for money. More particularly, the company's customer service and communications are exemplary. Very, very impressive. Highly recommended. Will most definitely be shopping with Personalised Favours again.

Perfect gift

Can't rate the customer service high enough. Ordered a personalized whiskey glass and flask for a friend's birthday. Expected deadline was fine but took the chance. Received the order ahead of time; however the flask was incorrectly personalized. The team at Personalised Favours were straight onto it and received correct flask within a few days. Could not be happier. Would certainly use them again.

Kathy E.
Kathy E.asked

How long was production? They said between 5-9 business days - was it closer to 5 or 9? And how long was delivery (regular shipping)?
Thanks :)

Nicole
Nicole

I placed an order, 2 days later I reviewed the designed they created for me and then, maybe 7 days later I think it was, I was told it was being shipped and go it two days after that- and that was on regular shipping

Liv T.asked

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised FavoursSend a private message

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

See all Personalised Favours questions