Personalised Favours

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie Levonis

Julie LevonisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love everything!

I purchased a couple of reusable glass coffee cups with personalised cork banding; two wine glasses and a hip flask for my husband (haha perfect personalisation on that - he does know everything!)

Was fast service and very nicely done.

Only prob is our postie who obviously heaved it over our fence regardless of FRAGILE tape on it. Fortunately nothing broken.

Thanks again, i'll be back :)

Beautiful...love it!

Cheeseboard with knives.
Lovely product and the personalisation just adds to it.
Love it so much I would keep it for myself!
Second purchase from this site/company and not disappointed.

Susan61

Susan61South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Buying more!!!

My grandsons 21st mug just arrived. Very impressed and am going to purchase another 2. Thank you!! Service prompt and no dramas. The way I like to do business.
Great

Amazing!

I got a personalised flask for my boyfriend and it is so perfect exactly how I wanted it but even better ! The shipping was fast and it arrived in perfect condition! 10/10 would highly recommend getting any personalised gifts done here !

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service was amazing, products arrived quickly, well packed and the quality is amazing.will definitely recommend To others. Thanks once again will be definitely recommending your services to others. Big Thanks

Perfect Birthday Gift

The Perfect Gift for my Brother in Law's 80th Birthday. Engraved to Perfection . The Artwork and Design are just perfect for the occasion. Brilliant, Friendly, Professional, Prompt Service . The Item arrived quickly in perfect condition.
Highly recommended . Thank you.

Shannon

ShannonCentral Queensland, QLD

just wonderful

the cheese board and matching knife set are just perfect and individual...the art work is beautiful and will make a great xmas present for my daughter.....cant wait till she opens it so thank you

Gail

GailPerth, WA

Awesome service

Wow what awesome service we received. We ordered a glass on Tuesday 29/10 and we received the glass Friday 1/11 in WA for friends birthday. Well worth the extra $ to receive it so quickly.
Thankyou will definitely be recommending

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

That's wonderful news Gail and thank you so much for your feedback :)

Memorial Stone

Received my Memorial stone, very quickly after ordering, and it is perfect. It was well priced and a fitting memorial to my beautiful dog. Thank you for all the communication, I will recommend.

Perfection

Delivery was incredibly fast and had great communication with updates and fast response to specific questions. I had one item missing from my order and it was super simple to get it sorted. Missing item was shipped a few days later and I could track it the whole way!
The items themselves were EXACTLY like the photos and will make great keepsakes of our special day.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

What fantastic news and I am so glad we could get that missing item sorted for you in a timely manner. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and have a great weekend ahead :)

Freon

FreonSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect....good job !!!

Ordered for personalised whiskey decanters and it was as precise as shown in the pic. My friends loved the gift.
I ordered through rush shipping and it reached me the next day instead of 3 days.
Amazing job, keep up the good work.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Freon! :)

Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Absolutely spot on!

I am a week out before my wedding and can honestly say I am so grateful I found this website. I have ordered so much from them - Placecards, wine glasses, beer glasses and our parents gifts. Everything is perfect. The quality is spot on. The service is beyond perfect.
I forgot some of my guests placecards, so I emailed the team and they did everything to help me as quick as they could. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We hope you had the most wonderful day! Thank you for your fantastic feedback :)

Laura D.

Laura D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Repeat customer

Product is great. Lovely to drink out of. Doesn’t fade washing in dishwasher. Very happy and customer service was exceptional. They even found my old order details 10 months later when I wanted to order another one.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Wonderful news and thank you for shopping with us again :)

Great product, amazing service

I'm really happy with the credit card bottle openers we got for our wedding guests. They are sturdy and the engraving looks great.
Even more impressive was the service we got. We stuffed up our original order, had to add a few extra and we always received a friendly and very prompt reply. I highly recommend the team at Personalised Favours, especially Judy!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your feedback Tim! We hope that Jason and yourself had a wonderful day :)

Andrea

AndreaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Omg perfect

Ordered engraved Shot glasses for my daughters 21st So helpful. I had left ordering till the last minute.. arrived in time Omg perfect Will recommend to all my friends. Thank you so much

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thanks for your feedback Andrea! We hope your daughter had a fabulous 21st :)

Isobelle1

Isobelle1North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect !

Very efficient, got straight on to my request, nothing was a drama. Lovely ladies that made sure everything was right.
My save the dates were perfect! Stress free! Definitely coming back.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

That's what we love to hear and thank you for sharing your feedback :)

Jenny B

Jenny BSydney, NSW

Perfect present for 18th birthday - personal and unique

This was my first order of a wine glass, shot glass and water bottle. I confirmed the details and then received a call with a suggestion to make the the shot glass even better. Service above and beyond expectation! The products were delivered quickly and my son's girlfriend absolutely loved them! Personal and unique!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

That's fantastic news Jenny and we hope to deal with you again! :)

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect gift for a male

First time ordering from Personalised Favours, they have done a great job. Ordered items express and the production time was very fast, I received the items 2 days in advance!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! :)

Fantastic products and service!

I have ordered multiple items from Personalised Favours, and not only are their favours personalised but so is their customer service... truly outstanding to deal with. They have been the best by far for all my wedding planning needs; gifts and favours - no request is too much for them. Such an awesome team of people and nothing is ever a hassle!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Welcome back anytime :)

DélicePlattersCo

DélicePlattersCoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic products and great service

The team at Personalised Favours were amazing from the first point of contact to the last. I’m very happy with the product I’ve purchased both the quality and value for money! Will be buying more and recommending this business. Thank you !

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so very much! It's great to hear you had a fantastic experience :)