Personalised Favours

Personalised Favours

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing customer service and quality

Customised goods: supplied quickly and professionally.
Product: excellent quality.
Customer service went above and beyond completing a tricky order.
Communication: quick, professional, friendly and helpful.
Cannot thank Personalised Favours enough.

Superb service

Personalised Favours provided prompt and efficient customer service. I am very pleased with the quality of products received and their attention to detail. They were able to accommodated my specific order without any difficulty.

Couldn’t be happier!

I order the personalised wedding glasses and they are amazing! I ended up ordering more!! I can’t wait to give them to our bridal party, parents and few other special guests!!

Beautiful invitations!

I purchased the mirrored wedding invitations for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and they were perfect. Very elegant. I have received so many compliments on them. Thank you so very much.

Cheese board

This is a great present for my difficult sister to buy for excellent service and workmanship live it I would recommend it to people who woul like to but a unique present

Great gift

I was very impressed with the service I was given the ladies I spoke to didn't mind me asking questions and even asking even more once I had ordered. I was very surprised by the price of postage with insurance and made finding what I wanted easy as they were honest in regards to what would be best to send overseas. I would recommend using this site.

Perfect business

Perfect business with perfect service excellent communication
Very happy with my purchase I received in 2 days with rush express service and I couldn’t be any happier Your engraving is perfection 10/10

Excellent customer service, amazing product!

Absolutely oustanding customer service! I purchased personalised engraved photo frames. Communication and customer support was brilliant I was sent a draft of my artwork to review, prior to making my purchase. Order was filled and shipped in a very timely manner. Highly recommend!

Great communication, product and quick delivery!

Personalised Favours were so helpful via email communication and were able to accommodate my request for personalised candles with guest names printed on the top. Products were delivered in a week following art confirmation and absolutely love them! Highly recommended

Great product and excellent customer service

Needed to get a 50th present last minute, ordered the engraved wine box. It looked as perfect as the pictures and was delivered so fast! Judy handled my query so well and got it all sorted for me even after hours she was working on my order to get it shipped out ASAP. What a great experience and will definitely be ordering again and again. Thank you A+++++

A great example of what customer service should be

Very friendly and helpful people. Great product and even better service. You won't be disappointed.
Personalised Favours did everything to help achieve a very quick turnaround and delivery. Nothing was a problem.
When the freight company broke the consignment, Personalised Favours replaced the item without hesitation or additional cost.
Chris

Exactly what I ordered!

I ordered both a vase and a hip flask to be personalised for my daughter's godparents as a thank you. Both items are beautiful and exactly as ordered. The box also arrived faster than expected, and I love that they send you proofs to review before they make it just in case.
All up impeccable service and quality.

Fast Service with Perfect Products

I placed an order last week and was told it would take 5-10 business days for production and then be here. It arrived much quicker than anticipated and I couldn’t be happier!

Fast Awesome work

I cant thank Jamie-Lee Duncan enough for my order. Had a bit of a mix up but she fixed it straight away and BOOM! At my door step the next day!! Thank you so much and I will order again from here x

Amazing customer service

I can't thank the team enough for all their help and service everyone is amazing to deal with and the process is so straightforward and simple highly recommend them and products are beautiful

Service and quality was outstanding!

Glasses looked amazing after being engraved for our wedding! The customer support was amazing and I can’t thank these guys enough! They help every step of the way and care about there products!

Amazing products.

I purchased two birthday sashes and acrylic, engraved drink stirrers. They were all perfect! Personalised Favours is one of the best, personalised gift stores. If you are looking for good quality, personalised gifts look no further.

Perfect.

I was super impressed with the service, speed and professionalism of Personalised Favours. I initially spoke with Judy about an idea I had and the possibility of incorporating it into an engraved bamboo travel cup. Judy was more than helpful as was Jamie who sent through the artwork proofs promptly for my approval. Well packaged for transport and arrived promptly. Highly recommend. Thank You team.

Amazing product!

Thank you so much for the service and products! I’m beyond amaze on how the quality of the item and the service you provided! God Blessed Personalise Favours especially to Jamie! I would absolutely recommend it to my friends!

Analyn

Amazing

Was very impressed how quickly my product arrived, and although there was an issue with my item this was resolved to my satisfaction immediately. Would definitely recommend personalised favours, thank you Jamie-Lee