Holly S.

Holly S.Gippsland, VIC

Simply perfect!

Packaged very well, came in perfect condition , was exactly as shown in preview, had so many different options for what I was looking for and was packaged and sent quickly so it arrived on time for a birthday!

This is amazing

I bought personalised cutlery for my grandkids, I was updated every step of the way - ordering was simple and fast. Cutlery came in lovely boxes good quality - overall very happy

Decent

I ordered two items a month in advance of my SO's birthday, this was to make sure any delays due to COVID wouldn't effect the items arrival before their birthday. Sadly when the parcel arrived one of the ordered items was missing. This second item was shipped out express but did not arrive in time for my SO's birthday. This was slightly disappointing in an otherwise good experience. The items were good quality.

Johno V.

Johno V.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

My Order was done professionally and efficiently, Product engraving looks awesome and neat, Excellent communication and service. Fast shipping
Great gifts for my groomsman.
We order from this company in the future.

Lyna

LynaSydney, NSW

Best customer service!

I made 2 orders and both had 1 damaged item on transit, Jamie and her team was most helpful and sent the replacement as express postage! Could not be happier with the prompt communication and top care. Items are beautiful quality and as described. Highly recommended & thank you very much! ❤️❤️

Jessica

Jessica

Amazing service

Amazing service + very happy with the gift! They quickly confirmed the artwork and it was perfect. Dad has an umlaut in his name (ö); I wasn't sure if they would include foreign letters/accents, but it wasn't a problem. Dad was absolutely delighted with this gift as were we. Can't thank you enough!

Timing-wise for future customers: 7 days from purchase to PF shipping the gift; 11 days to arrive at our house (that's on AusPost though, being a busy time where no one could purchase gifts in-person).

Fabulous!

What a Fabulous Website, What a Fabulous Thought, What a Fabulous Gift! I order the Wine Glasses and Wine Bottle Holder and the Earring Stands. I am most impressed and can't wait to hand these gifts over to my friends to see their faces! Thank you, very easy to deal with and speedy delivery.
Only one fault, was the delivery as no one rang the door bell and just left the gifts by the door!

Tammy S.

Tammy S.Sydney, NSW

Great product

great customer service and very fast delivery. Will definitely order again thank you. Kept very well informed from the beginning. Very happy with the finished product, my sons going to love it.

Stuart Taylor

Stuart Taylor

Very impressive

Only had 2 weeks to get customised champagne flutes for our son’s engagement
Staff were Most helpful and very pleased with the resulting product. Delivery was prompt goods arrived with days to spare. Will definitely be recommending to others

Alexandro L.

Alexandro L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect. Super happy

Fast delivery and excellent communication.
The product is exactly what I wanted, looks great and is of high quality.
Super pleased with the whole process and would definitely recommend the seller to get customised gifts.

Milli

MilliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Very good communication and the product is amazing quality and great customisation of the product, overall very impressed! I would recommend this website to friends and family and will definitely purchase off them again

Tania

TaniaSouthwest, VIC

Exactly what I was hoping for

Was exactly as described and great quality. Great communication and love that you get to preview and add or change anything you want before the product is made. Arrived quite quickly especially for it being in Covid times where lots of things are delayed.

Everything i could imagine! Very happy

Personalised Favours are the best company i have dealt with so far when planning my wedding. From the ordering right up until delivery I had the best communication with the company.
The products I received where also better quality than what I expected.
Very happy Customer!

lisa

lisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great End of Season Gift

Very pleased with the personalised glass I received as a gift for the coach. Quick response time and Jamie from Personalised Favours was very easy to deal with. Would definitely use this company again.

Meg

MegNorth Queensland, QLD

Both affordable and great quality gifts

Love this company. It’s perfect for those monumental birthdays-18th for us. Great quality gifts with affordability. We purchased a similar product locally and paid more then twice as much, so we are very happy. Great service and communication to top it off

Amazing as always

This is the third time I’ve used personalised favours and am absolutely amazed every time. From the easy ordering to reviewing the artwork before being sent off, I’m so very happy with this company.

Laura S.

Laura S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I used it as anniversary gift and definitely my partner LOVES it. Quality is great and the services was incredible, it came just on time. Thank you for your amazing work

So quick and looks perfect!!

I ordered the engraved cheeseboard for my best friends bday and engagement and it came so quick, and looks amazing! I loved the continuous communication from the company to ensure the design was correct all the way to when it has been delivered
Highly recommend!!

AMAZING PRODUCT & SERVICE

Amazing service and team i ordered a gift that i needed to be in time for an engagement party. Customer service was so helpful and made sure i had it in time, i would reccomned this company to anyone big shout out to Jamie and Judy Thanks Again :)

So pleased.

The whole process and communication to and from has been excellent. My Goblet arrived just in time to be given as a gift to our grand daughter for her 21st. Very thoughtful company. Thanks.

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

Wendy O'Neil

Wendy O'Neilasked

I am enquiring about my parcel which I got an email about on the 13th Sept. I have not received it ...regards

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Wendy - our team has just sent you an email regarding your order. We have just checked and it has been delivered this morning. If you are yet to receive it - please respond to our email and we will help you track it down. Thanks so much - Jamie

Get an answer from our members and Personalised Favours representatives