Personalised Favours

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Freon

FreonSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect....good job !!!

Ordered for personalised whiskey decanters and it was as precise as shown in the pic. My friends loved the gift.
I ordered through rush shipping and it reached me the next day instead of 3 days.
Amazing job, keep up the good work.

Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Absolutely spot on!

I am a week out before my wedding and can honestly say I am so grateful I found this website. I have ordered so much from them - Placecards, wine glasses, beer glasses and our parents gifts. Everything is perfect. The quality is spot on. The service is beyond perfect.
I forgot some of my guests placecards, so I emailed the team and they did everything to help me as quick as they could. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Laura D.

Laura D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Repeat customer

Product is great. Lovely to drink out of. Doesn’t fade washing in dishwasher. Very happy and customer service was exceptional. They even found my old order details 10 months later when I wanted to order another one.

Great product, amazing service

I'm really happy with the credit card bottle openers we got for our wedding guests. They are sturdy and the engraving looks great.
Even more impressive was the service we got. We stuffed up our original order, had to add a few extra and we always received a friendly and very prompt reply. I highly recommend the team at Personalised Favours, especially Judy!

CEv

CEvNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy personalised service

Ordered quickly and easily. Postage was a killer but received in good condition.
And now i must have minimum 30 words.
Oh my golly gosh, still not enough.
One two three four five. Yay.

Andrea

AndreaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Omg perfect

Ordered engraved Shot glasses for my daughters 21st So helpful. I had left ordering till the last minute.. arrived in time Omg perfect Will recommend to all my friends. Thank you so much

Isobelle1

Isobelle1North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect !

Very efficient, got straight on to my request, nothing was a drama. Lovely ladies that made sure everything was right.
My save the dates were perfect! Stress free! Definitely coming back.

Jenny B

Jenny BSydney, NSW

Perfect present for 18th birthday - personal and unique

This was my first order of a wine glass, shot glass and water bottle. I confirmed the details and then received a call with a suggestion to make the the shot glass even better. Service above and beyond expectation! The products were delivered quickly and my son's girlfriend absolutely loved them! Personal and unique!

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect gift for a male

First time ordering from Personalised Favours, they have done a great job. Ordered items express and the production time was very fast, I received the items 2 days in advance!

Fantastic products and service!

I have ordered multiple items from Personalised Favours, and not only are their favours personalised but so is their customer service... truly outstanding to deal with. They have been the best by far for all my wedding planning needs; gifts and favours - no request is too much for them. Such an awesome team of people and nothing is ever a hassle!

DélicePlattersCo

DélicePlattersCoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic products and great service

The team at Personalised Favours were amazing from the first point of contact to the last. I’m very happy with the product I’ve purchased both the quality and value for money! Will be buying more and recommending this business. Thank you !

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Great quality & amazing service!! Very quick to respond to any questions and also very quick to complete and post your products! Have got a couple things from them and they've all been amazing :)

Amazing customer service and quality

Customised goods: supplied quickly and professionally.
Product: excellent quality.
Customer service went above and beyond completing a tricky order.
Communication: quick, professional, friendly and helpful.
Cannot thank Personalised Favours enough.

christina u.

christina u.Sydney, NSW

Superb service

Personalised Favours provided prompt and efficient customer service. I am very pleased with the quality of products received and their attention to detail. They were able to accommodated my specific order without any difficulty.

Couldn’t be happier!

I order the personalised wedding glasses and they are amazing! I ended up ordering more!! I can’t wait to give them to our bridal party, parents and few other special guests!!

Beautiful invitations!

I purchased the mirrored wedding invitations for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and they were perfect. Very elegant. I have received so many compliments on them. Thank you so very much.

Cheese board

This is a great present for my difficult sister to buy for excellent service and workmanship live it I would recommend it to people who woul like to but a unique present

Great gift

I was very impressed with the service I was given the ladies I spoke to didn't mind me asking questions and even asking even more once I had ordered. I was very surprised by the price of postage with insurance and made finding what I wanted easy as they were honest in regards to what would be best to send overseas. I would recommend using this site.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouthwest, VIC

Perfect business

Perfect business with perfect service excellent communication
Very happy with my purchase I received in 2 days with rush express service and I couldn’t be any happier Your engraving is perfection 10/10

Excellent customer service, amazing product!

Absolutely oustanding customer service! I purchased personalised engraved photo frames. Communication and customer support was brilliant I was sent a draft of my artwork to review, prior to making my purchase. Order was filled and shipped in a very timely manner. Highly recommend!