Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

2,415 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2,37526 · 1%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,415 reviews
Leanne
LeanneNSWHunter Region, NSW

Personalised gift

So happy with my order. It is going to be a great gift for a close friend. Fast postage and beautifully gift wrapped
Lotus and Lace
Lotus and LaceNSWNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Beautiful personalised gift

I purchased the pair of gift boxed, engraved champagne glasses with a bottle of Moet. Both the glasses and the timber storage box are of exceptional quality. The personalisation makes the perfect gift for my son’s wedding. The gift arrived quickly and Im very happy with my purchase.
Cath N
Cath N

Amazing experience

I ordered my friend an engraved picnic table with wine glasses also engraved. My order arrived super fast and I am so happy with it! It looks amazing thank you so much.
Nicky
Nicky
  Fair Incentive

Whiskey decanter and glasses set

I ordered a personalised decanter and scotch glasses set. I am so happy with the engraving and the whole set looks very classy. The best communication and I would highly recommend 10/10
Shaina walk on
Shaina walk on

Glass set

Honestly they have the best customer service, also reply within a few hours and make sure all your needs and wants for the products are met.
The products come out amazing and exactly how they are shown on the website
Alyce
Alyce

Love my item

Can't recommend enough . Amazing communication, even on a weekend. My purchase was just beautiful. Great quality too!
Anthea
AntheaSASouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent product

Absolutely thrilled with our order of engraved champagne flutes and Moët. What a beautiful wedding gift.
Tad
TadQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

great product

Great communication product excellant and delivery as promised thank you
Sarah Clarke
Sarah Clarke4 posts

Absolutely delighted

I bought engraved pewter jewellery box for my granddaughter’s christening. Staff were excellent in achieving the engraving I wanted. When item arrived I was so impressed, looked even better than I imagined. Absolutely delighted with item
DonD
DonDNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Personalised glasses

Bought 4 x personally engraved whiskey glasses for my son’s 40th birthday. Absolutely beautiful! And the boxed presentation of them were perfect! Was notified every step which was a nice change from other companies. Great value for money! Thrilled to bits with my purchase!
Happy Kiwi
Happy Kiwi

Exceptional products

I have purchased gifts from Personalised Favours a few times and every time the products have exceeded expectations. They are delivered promptly and are well packaged. Now my go-to for gifts.
Felicity
Felicity

Fantastic

Received my his and hers cups and they are perfect. The happy couple will love them
Kazz
Kazz

Purchase is perfect!!

Purchases perfect and exactly described on the website. The customer service was also amazing when trying to personalise.. thank you!
coco
coco

Sooo happy !!

I bought 7 engraved cups with names & they came a week and a half before the expected eta !! Customer experience from the ordering process to updates throughout the packages transit was so helpful & I am so thankful for the great customer service in response to my queries ! I will be back to buy more & will be sharing this site with my whānau !!
Lyn and Rob
Lyn and RobSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Perfect cutlery sets

Fantastic service. Katie was so lovely to deal with. The cutlery sets were great quality. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Keep up the great work guys :)

Kathy E.
Kathy E.

How long was production? They said between 5-9 business days - was it closer to 5 or 9? And how long was delivery (regular shipping)?
Thanks :)

Nicole
Nicole

I placed an order, 2 days later I reviewed the designed they created for me and then, maybe 7 days later I think it was, I was told it was being shipped and go it two days after that- and that was on regular shipping

jasonpbaker74
jasonpbaker74
Liv T.

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anita

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Personalised Favours   DM

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

See all Personalised Favours questions