Langridge

Langridgepakenham

Outstanding

Thank you personalised favours! My gift box is so beautifully crafted. I am so impressed with the product and the customer service. Please, anyone looking for a thoughtful gift use this company you will not be disappointed!!!!

Great gift ideas!

Excellent service, great staff who communicate well and promptly respond to all inquiries, great quality products that look amazing. Perfect for personalised gifts for all occasions. I'm a returning customer!

Grant w.

Grant w.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome gift ideas & excellent service

Very fast service, excellent quality, great designs & friendly staff who keep in touch every step of the way. Very happy with their service & products will definitely be a returning customer.

so beautifully crafted

I ordered some personalised engagement champagne Flutes engraved on 5 days ago, a proof was sent that night, they arrived today and they are as beautiful as the looked, thankyou!

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Amazing !!!!

I ordered personalised wine glasses in the evening, received the proof the same night, and the products were completed and dispatched the next day arriving the day after. Thank you !

Sapphira

SapphiraPerth, WA

Perfect cake topper for our parents Ruby Anniversary

The design I selected was exact to the final product. In addition to that, the team were happy to alter the engraving(double sided) to match our request. I can't wait to place it on my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary cake for their Ruby Anniversary ❤

Lisa dale

Lisa dale South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful and perfect gift for my sons 21st birthday

Thank you so much my son absolutely loved his gift of the glass in its wooden box it is just perfect so beautifully engraved! Thanks again I will recommend you to all my family and friends! From Lisa

Brianna

Brianna Perth, WA

Groomsman gifts!

Ordered gifts for our groomsman and can’t fault them at all. The gifts were perfect! Delivered so quick and efficient. They look amazing. Can’t wait to give them to the boys! Thank you so much!

Best service

I ordered personalised wine glasses. They arrived on time and it was exactly the way I wanted. One of them had a crack and once I informed them. They arranged to resend the wine glass on express shipping. The whole process was smooth. Definitely recommend them.

Find out how Personalised Favours compares to other Services

Can’t fault this service!!

Easy to order, could proof read before it was finalised, delivered within 3 days, excellent customer service, very pleased with my purchase. Would highly recommend this company and will definitely use it again.

Perfect wedding favor

Received our wedding favours yesterday. And I totally loved the packaging. We ordered a cheeseboard and knife set with personalized engravings.
Very responsive to my questions. I would highly recommend their products.

Rochelle

RochelleSydney, NSW

Wedding favours

Thankyou for the friendly and great service highly recommend this company prompt and reliable service above and beyond I ordered favours for my wedding and bags they put them all in bags and were lovely backed for me just love it

Zoe

ZoeIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Product

I ordered the personalised gift tags (want, wear, need, read, do) and they were absolutely perfect thank you. Excellent quality and beautiful as well, with friendly and prompt communication and delivery. Will definitely be ordering again.

Fabulous !

Just received my order and it's fabulous !!

Thank you for the great process from the beginning to the fantastic end result.
Loved the ease of ordering on the site, the great communication at every step to receiving a well packaged parcel within days !

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The Personalised Wishing Well for my Son's wedding is absolutely perfect and exactly what I had hoped for, they are amazing and it will be a big hit at the wedding. When I messaged them they were very obliging and helpful and did exactly what I had requested without hesitation. Would definately use Personalised Favours again.

Dianne

DianneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect gift

The conduct of business was excellent as was the product. Service was efficient and very quick. I could not recommend this company higher. The gift I chose was perfect for the occasion.

Nelson N.

Nelson N.Northern Region, NSW

Amazing

I love Personalised Favours, i love their products and creativity.
It's just too perfect for any special occasion that's why I keep coming back. the quality is beyond perfect. Costumer service is amazing, very helpful. Coudn't be happier of my orders. Definitely worth the money and highly highly recommend.

Ashlea N Sailor H.

Ashlea N Sailor H.Perth, WA

This would have to be one of the most BESPOKE AND ENCHANTING gifts I ever bought. It's so well crafted!!!

This would have to be one of the most BESPOKE AND ENCHANTING gifts I ever bought. It's so well crafted and the service is outstanding. This gorgeous basket was crafted for our business and we couldn't be happier. Well priced too. The item looks more expensive then I paid to be honest its beautiful!!! Will be purchasing more towards end of year. Well done PF your products are fab!!!

Kristy

Kristy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service and gorgeous products!

This company always goes above and beyond with their amazing customer service. Nothing is too much trouble and their products are so beautifully made. I have ordered so many things for my wedding and each and every item has been made to perfection, delivered quickly and packaged securely. I highly recommend personalised favours :)

Bron

BronVictoria

Highly Recommend

My order was exactly as pictured, great quality products and fast delivery with tracking offered. A Very satisfied customer!! Will happily repurchase and highly recommend these products for that special personalised gift

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Michelle from QLD
Michelle from QLD

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

Wendy O'Neil

Wendy O'Neilasked

I am enquiring about my parcel which I got an email about on the 13th Sept. I have not received it ...regards

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Wendy - our team has just sent you an email regarding your order. We have just checked and it has been delivered this morning. If you are yet to receive it - please respond to our email and we will help you track it down. Thanks so much - Jamie

Get an answer from our members and Personalised Favours representatives