Pet Protector

Pet Protector

Brand Manager for Pet Protector? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
Tracey C.
Tracey C.

Tonight my dog is fighting for his life

8 years our dog has been on bravecto with no issues of ticks or fleas. 25 days ago we started seeing a dog naturopath who took him off bravecto and replaced him on tick treatment with this pet protector. We found a bush tick on him last week and after noticing he was loosing body control today a massive paralysis tick was removed. Now we just have to Cross our fingers the vets tick treatment works. Huge regrets and now just hoping he pulls through.

Kate555
Kate555Sydney, NSW

It works and is non toxic

Purchased this from pet naturopth 3 years ago for my 2nd dog as we live in a paralysis tick area of Sydney.
In all this time my dog has been flea, tick and mosquito bite free. I will definitely be using this product again and I highly recommend it. Cost was $99 and it lasts up to 5 years. Have had it on my dog for 3 years and can see the coating on it is peeling so I will buy a replacement. Much cheaper and just as effective as the highly toxic pet killing brands but totally safe. Its a small metal disc that you attach to the collar away from all the other tags and metal as they will interfere with it.

Dianne B
Dianne BSydney Surrounds, NSW

So thrilled to have a great product that works without poisoning my dog

An amazing disc that my dog has worn for the past 18 months. During this time, she has not had a flea or tick.
I feel confident using the disc and thrilled to have found a natural product that is not poisoning my dog

Sunnyinqld
SunnyinqldCaloundra

PET Protector Multi Level Marketing SCAM.