Pioneer Water Tanks

Pioneer Water Tanks

4.9

Steve from Oberon
Steve from OberonCentral West, NSW

Good quality tank, helpful sales and installation people.

We had a look at Pioneer, and a couple of competitive tanks, all looked good, and similarly priced. The difference we found was the responsive service, no problems about ordering a lesser popular Colourbond shade, and the flexibility between the sales and installer dates. Very good experience, and the end product looks good, and functioning properly.

No complaints with 130000 tank

I Can not fault the Pioneer water tanks Margaret River or the product with fast and efficient service. Thank you

Venessa
Venessa South-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional service and product! Looks fantastic. Filled very quick, great quality. Water tastes great too...

This product is very strong and built to withstand any weather,and look great too.The water tastes like rain water,clean and fresh.Highly recommend!

Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.Perth, WA

Very Happy with our Water Tank

We’re very happy with our Water Tank. Chris, Rachel and the team at Huckleburry are awesome. The quality of service from day one, was great. I have already started spreading the good words. I Love our Tank.

Bryan B.
Bryan B.South West, WA

Great tank and great work from South West WA team

Luke and his team were efficient and full of good advice. They did a fantastic job and no fuss, just need to fill it up now.

GJones
GJonesPerth, WA

Great but a bit early to tell

Happy with it. A little more info regarding treatment of sand pad for termites before I bought it would have been good. The young fella asked where I wanted outlet then put it 2mtr away. Not a biggie but frustrating

Steph
Steph

Love my tank

Awesome team and a great looking tank, loved the build and the whole experience. Would definitely use these guys again.

Very happy with the tank

Looks good
People who put it up were efficient and pleasant
It’s now full of rain water which is a necessity of life!

David and sharn Hird
David and sharn HirdHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional

Very pleased

Love the look of my new tanks, the fellows I dealt with were great, very professional and pleasant to deal with. Information sheets helpful. Overall very pleased.

Julie1032
Julie1032Wheatbelt, WA

Good Quality

First time I bought a tank, it looked good, quality was there. Fair price and excellent customer service .I will buy another one.

Taralga
TaralgaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product

This is the second time we have purchased from Poineer water tanks over a period of 20 years - we now have 4 tanks. A very good product. The installers were quick, helpful and efficient.

JDW
JDWDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

This is the second tank we have purchased from Pioneer. Price was good and am happy with the colour choice on this one. Very pleased with both.

Craig d.
Craig d.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and great service

Very happy with Aquaflo. They held my order for much longer than I originally planned due to me not being ready and when I finally got off my butt, they sent their boys down and got it done in the day. Really happy with their efforts and professionalism. Also worth mentioning that the gutter system on the competitors products can be problematic if there is nearby trees, however the little plastic inlets on the Pioneer whilst not collecting every drop, do not collect twigs and leaves. I believe extra plastic holes would be great to get more water into the tank.

Tam
TamSydney, NSW

Love this tank!

Great looking water tank and does the trick. Setup was easy by their team and price was really good! Thanks