Polaroid 31.6"

Polaroid 31.6"

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

MarkMelbourne

Great picture but poor sound

Great TV with excellent picture that is excellent for watching movie or playing video games. The only down side to this TV is the sound quality (which maybe my hearing) sometimes when watching Netflix’s or DVD’s we need to put the sound up to 100%. The TV is great value for money and I would recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sore backs

Sore backsPerth

Great tv

We were a little worried to buy such a cheap tv but it only for use in the bedroom. We were so surprised at the vibrance of the colours and picture quality. Excellent tv. Mainly used with the chromecast and is quick, easy to use and excellent quality. Would reccomend.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Manda

Manda

It ok tv

Brought this tv last year in may from Big W for my sons birthday and on Thursday last week it decided to blow and smoke, took it back to big w and they had to send it away to find out whats wrong, our other 2 tv we have had for 8 years

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Goldie

GoldieMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent value for money

Was reluctant to buy at first with the price being so low, but has ended up being a really awesome TV with amazing sharp colours on screen, the sleek design of it. There is actually nothing i can fault about this TV, and its just fantastic in football season! great product, would recommend to anyone on a budget. Wont disappoint

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Lydia

LydiaPerth

Lovely Tv

Completely happy and satisfied with this purchase. Easy to assemble. Colors sharp and clear. Only down side is that it doesn’t have WA time line, only AEST.
Slim in design, small border, neat base stand, maybe could have had a longer plug. Other than that, a great stylish tv. Love it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

James

JamesMount Cotton

Surprisingly Good Quality for Its Price

I was originally very hesitant to purchase this TV given that Polaroid is largely an unknown assembler/manufacturer of televisions. In comparison to other similar sized televisions the price ended up winning me over. When I first plugged it in I was actually very surprised by the image quality. There were a few pixel defects in the top left corner which after some research I found out that this is a common problem for this panel, but these aren't noticeable unless you are up close. Overall, however, I'm content with the quality of this product for its price point given my budget. This TV is for the budget consciousness consumer looking for a good quality product and not for the movie aficionado looking for a high-quality product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ben

Ben

A Cute TV With Great Quality

I was surprised by the quality of this Tv. For the asking price, it provides great detail and colour, is easy to manage, and works well within any technological ecosystem. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone in the search for a budget TV with an overall high product standard

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Great colour

This is the second polaroid tv I have bought and bought this brand based on price and quality. I also have a 50 inch in the lounge room which I have had for about 2 years and cannot find fault with either. I would highly recommend this brand for the price and overall picture quality.

January 30th 2018 Update: Great picture for the price

This is the second Polaroid tv I have bought, this one for the bedroom, it is very easy to use ,has a great picture and as yet have not found any fault with it.The reason I bought the same brand again is the larger one is a great tv I bought about 2 years ago and is still going well

Date PurchasedOct 2017
clint

clintbrisbane

great pic quality for the price

easy to navigate and picture clarity is awesome for the price i paid. overall it is a slow tv and struggles with fast pace gaming and movies but for general tv is is more than satisfactory. looks great, sounds great and hasn't showed signs of not working. recommend for first time tenants.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Chloe F

Chloe FIpswich

Polaroid 31.6' 720p has many great qualities

Purchased two of these tv's one for each of our kids rooms. Love that we can just plug the usb in and they can watch with ease. My son also uses his for his xbox and it is great. Great pic quality, excellent sound, HDMI input for his xbox and very easily accessed usb port for pvr to usb. It is as light and very easy to set up. Good price for a great tv.