Primus Deluxe Camp Bed 517234

Primus Deluxe Camp Bed 517234

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

Sensational for trips where you are going to be there for a few days or more and if your an Old Crock Like me
Absolutely Sensational for Comfort and Versatility... The adjustable Legs are brilliant so you can stay level on slopey ground. Also, raise the stretcher and turn it into a normal heighted bed therefore sit up and not be cramped but can lower them depending on whether Im in my sinlge dome tent or in the large 8 person Family tent.

Its also the BEST Day Bed at home too for my Son's mates, better than those wire fold outs
Only problem I would say is it folds into 3 and takes up a fair bit of room in the Wagon as it quite bulky and resonably heavy (but not stupidly) but I noramlly just Pile them both on top after packing the rest of the gear

Also it doesnt seem to LOCK all parts together when folded