Product Key 24

Product Key 24

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Product Key 24

4.2

BUYER BEWARE

Over 25 emails 6 calls and a non existent tech session for a faulty product.....
They are off shore India I think.....they take your money but provide simply the worst customer service ever!
I will never purchase from them again....I have spent $130 and I have nothing it is now day 20......

Purchased product without being warned about compatibility

I purchased this product without being advised to check compatibility with my laptop. Ok, so my fault… but there wasn’t any compact check before purchasing.
As I tried to download it became obvious it wasn’t suitable. Asked for a product that was,and was told I had to purchase another one but they would give me 20% discount. All I want is an exchange to something I can use! So far no luck at all.

trojan
trojan

Great service and back up

Easy transaction , had a bit of an issue with the download but was sorted pretty easily. Was reassuring that help was not to far away.

G Albert
G AlbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service!

I purchased a 2021 product without checking out compatibility with my existing 2016 Home and Office so I thought I'd wasted my monies as it was my fault. However, I asked if there was someway I could resolve my problem. It amazed me how helpful they were and resolved my problem at no further cost. Customer Service - there's none better!

Rod
RodPerth, WA

Great result after rocky start

After needing an additional software product for my newly purchased laptop, and having paid for new software subscription, had some issues with getting system to accept licence key.
After contacting support by email and explaining situation, Productkey24 offered a work-a-round solution at no additional cost and Laptop software now operating perfectly. great work.

Gwen L.
Gwen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

When I was faced with a problem with downloading a purchased program package, Product Key 24's customer service support personnel gave me a solution that resolved the problem!

Technical Support - perfect!

Having purchased some software, I was unable to download. On contacting Product Key 24 I was given all the help I needed which was much appreciated - many thanks.

LES19
LES19Northern Region, NSW

Great help.

Melissa on the online chat was fantastic. I’m not tech savvy and she was very patient and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Vladimir
VladimirSydney, NSW

Word 21

I had initially problem downloading and installing software, but the customer service was a great help and all is a ok now.

Paul Crosbie
Paul CrosbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So very supportive

a very easy service to use. I had some difficulties with the product through my own fault and the company was so so sunderstanding and supportive. All OK now

Jim B.
Jim B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert Help When Needed

Installing/activating Outlook seemed beyond me. The chat desk at Product Key 24 gave great support. Thankyou and appreciated. Jim Beck

Alan K
Alan KWestern Australia

Excellent customer service

Helpful , easy and accurate response and resolution.There communication is very good.The responses are kept simple .
Signs of a good company.

Phil WA
Phil WAPerth, WA

Assistance in MSAccess requiring MSOffice to be uninstalled. Highly recommended.

Assistance given was above and beyond expected. Previous MSOffice needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled - Many Tks Phil Reed (reluctant computer operator).

Excel installation issue

After buying and installing Excel it would not start as a .dll file missing. They offered a teamviewer session to fix my issue. A technician accessed my PC and promptly corrected the issue and got excel working.
I cannot thank ProductKey enough for fixing the issue quickly. Fantastic service, thank you very much.

Upset
Upset

Problem resolved in record time

I purchased the wrong software which wasn't compatible with the Office 2021 which I am using. I didn't think I would receive any sympathy for being so foolish. However, the reply I promptly received provided me with a great solution and now I have the products working together. Thank you so much Product Key 24, you are amazing.