Pure Blonde

2.0

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great new taste

Easy to drink, I used to drink super dry as i didn't like pure blonde taste and now i really enjoy the new flavour

Purchased in June 2020 at Dan Murphy's for A$47.00.

Ripped off

Ripped off

Great for watering your garden

Pure blonde Brite blonde have a problem with loose lids and therefore your beer is flat and tastes like poison . There are similar reviews stating same problem .Its brewed for Liquorland and is so bad the actual brewers company name is not found on the packaging anywhere and neither Liquorland or the unknown brewers have an email address to notify them of their faulty product . Use by date 24-9-2020
19:11 B 12882

Purchased in April 2020 at LiquorLand for A$45.00.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing

I am a 63-year-old beer drinker and I've been a Pure Blond drinker for at least 12 -13 years enjoying a stubbie or to immensely but unfortunately, this has changed drastically.
Of the 6-8 slab purchases recently I've been very disappointed with the number of stubbies I've been getting with the caps either not on tight enough ending up with flat beer or the number of stubbies that have been off with a burnt smell and or taste with some times being 40 - 50% of the slab not good enough to drink. I had always enjoyed drinking my stubbie of Blonde but not at the moment. I am not normally a person who would write a negative review (if at all) but I am feeling that I should this time.

Purchased in March 2020.

KIngfood

KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

organic try

Tried the organic version. Nice values but little taste. Ok for a hot steamy day maybe. Missed the mark for me.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ken W.

Ken W.Sydney, NSW

Great beer

Great tasting beer and really low carbs. Perfect on a hot day when nice and cold. This beer is very hard to beat. Great value product better than all the other blonde beers.

Purchased at BWS Physical store for A$53.00.

Love this beer

Love the taste and it is the best on a hot day. But best of all it is the lowest carb beer on the market. Helped me to loose 25kgs without having to change my drinking habits

Purchased in March 2019.

Bottle top hard to twist

I love this beer. Tastes better than any beer in the world. Although the twist top cap is very hard to twist. Otherwise a great beer. Not sure about the name though it makes no sense.

Purchased in March 2019 at Dan Murphy's Physical store for A$43.00.

Steve W

Steve WSouth Australia

Typical low carb lager

Not everyone's favourite, this beer is exceptionally light style and pretty tasteless. However, it is also exceptionally well brewed to achieve this level of super clean. Not interesting but certainly not offensive in any way. On a 40C day in Adelaide, goes down really well but I don't drink it in winter time

Purchased in March 2019.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Tastes like a lite beer

I asked the bartender for a full strength beer and was recommended pure blonde. It has no taste it lacks body and it tastes like a lite beer. I really dislike the flavor of a lite beer no matter how good the claims. This doesn't cut the mustard.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$8.00.

Phil

PhilCentral Queensland, QLD

Use to be a great beer

They use to make a great drop 100% of the time, now it’s a one out of four purchases that tastes good, then when you say something to staff , your labelled as a trouble , it tastes like beer that’s been cold then left to bake in hot sun , then sold to the public, how can a company have such varying tastes in one brew, I now have to change brews as the quality control is not there and it’s embarrassing to keep bringing it up with staff.

JW1

JW1Bairnsdale

NEVER again

The after taste was similar to being off so tipped out half and gave it another go following night still no better. Lacking in any form of quality no fresh flavours no balance of bubbles. I've had dodgy home brew that went down better. Still have four in the fridge. May have to use them for making damper, no good for anything else.

Beer lover

Beer loverPort Lincoln

Inconsistent quality poor quality

I enjoy a pure blond however lately it has been inconsistent sometimes tasting off.i buy it from different locations and still find its hit and miss I poured 3 down the sink last night and the bottle shop just think your being fussy or trying to rip them off. I’ve tried to be loyal to both the bottle shop and the brand however pure blond has made this impossible

Bring back the original

Decided to get a 6 pack last night. Havnt drank it for a while. Noticed the new label “ultra low carb lager”. Little did i know the recipe has changed . It is terrible. It claims “ full flavour-no compromise”. Haha wat a cop out. Dont they have taste buds? On par drinking soda water. There is 0 satisfaction in this beer . No wonder it was on special !!!

Love this beer.

I've been looking for a low carb beer option that I can drink 1 or 2 of every night and keep the weight off. This is it. Clean crisp taste without the craft beer sickly chew. Only criticism is they go down too easily.

Andrew.H

Andrew.HMelbourne

Love it

BananaBender

BananaBenderSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst beer I ever tried

This, so to speak, beer (actually, a swill) tastes like a skunky donkey urine with the aftertaste, that I had to drink 3 cups of tea and a bottle of mineral water to get rid of it.

Don't Bother

Tim

TimSydney

Fizzy bubbles of nothing much

Very bubbly. Lacking substance. Tastes watered down. Just not what I expected. Possibly changed the brew? Not as clean as I remember. Disappointing

Justin Keller

Justin KellerSouthwest, VIC

Wow you guys are right

This beer has changed dramatically over the last year or two. It used to be so nice, I thought it was just me but it has this rusty kind of after taste or something its really odd I mainly get it because of low carbs and calories but it's definitely at a cost .

coles $10 for 6 pack voucher

thought I would give this a go for $10, not much taste & quite watery. still got the hit from a 6 pack at 1.2 drinks per bottle but I wouldn't pay full price for it.