QuickRevs

Very useful and important for car buyers

Porivdes quick and smiple service when using them online. Very fast payment system and quick to view the certificate via email. The certificate is so simple and clear in plain english, useful information for car buyers.

saved us from buying a dangerous vehicle

Quick, easy to use and found out what seemed to be a great little car, was actually written off x 3 times!!
Would recommend anyone buying a vehicle to use this site.

Very valuable check made simple, quick & costs next to nothing.

The report was cheap, quick & I had the basic info I needed vias text instantly. Full report received within minutes. Search done on mobile, enroute to collecting a car. Great service thanks.

Amazing and super cheap!

A super quick, easy and cheap way to get some peace of mind before buying my car! will definitely use again, I got a text message immediately followed by a full report in email! So great :)

As advertised

The service provided was excellent. I needed to know the history of the vehicle I was interested in and was given the information while I was on site. A great way to have peace of mind while negotiating.

It was easy and price was cheap I would recommend it to everyone.

It was easy and price is also reasonable it was fast and I got my response quickly as well I would recommend it to everyone thanks guys keep it up

Cheap and spot on

Took no time at all to get the check I needed Searched the web as some sites were charging $25 for the same info Gave me peace of mind to buy caravan

Recommend!

Got what I needed without objection, and only for pocket change. Email was in my inbox instantly! It helped me make a decision into looking into a car that seemed too cheap to be true!

Quick, Easy and Simple

This service was quick and easy to use. Very quick response to receive the report. The report is easy to read and gives all the detailed information you need. Very well priced.

Recommended Service

Easy and quick response. good detailed reports. Recommend to others. Good history reporting of the car as well as you get the write off report.
A trusted site for used car buyers.

Quick and easy

Gave me all the details about the car very quickly and the cost was minimal. Easy to find this service, after just googling it up and it being up the top

very quick respond

Very satisfied with the quick report. Promote safe trading. Reporting is professional, accurate and credible.
highly recommended this business to all friends.
will use this business again.
Thank you for the professional service.

Super fast results. Cheap for piece of mind.

Very quick response. Found it very easy to use. Not much effort or dollars to gain that piece of mind when looking at the next car purchase. Would highly recommend.

Fast & Exactly what I needed.

Gave me all the details I needed immediately and for less than $10, was able to purchase the car with confidence knowing it was unecumbered in any way.

Have used the service before and will continue to do so in the future.

Buying a private vehicle

A fast and accurate report on any private car , don’t buy any private car without first having QuickRevs check the details .
A seller told me the car was debt free but QuickRevs found there was still money owing to finance company. Trust ony QuickRevs not the seller !

Car Revs check

it was so easy and cheap option to purchase revs check then any where else.. it was my second time i purchase revs check before buying car. It is so fast and reliable information

Easy product to use

Needed info on used car, used my mobile phone and the information came back seconds after payment.So quite happy with the result .With this service you can know if there is any thing dodgey about the car.

Excellent Service! Fast Turnaround! Realistic Pricing! I would recommend QuickRevs to all!

Very easy site to navigate through! Pricing was very affordable and is what attracted me in the first place. The product was sent immediately and was very thorough. Highly Reccomend!

Perfect!

Price is reasonable and easy web interface. I got the results of my check instantaneous. Got an email and sms with hyperlink. The report is detailed and sufficient to make an informed decision.

Perfect, so easy!!!

Price is very reasonable and I wouldn't buy a car without it.. It was easy to use & navigate and I got a great detailed report with all the info I needed!!!