QuickRevs

4.9

Alan z.

Alan z.Perth, WA

Easy to use

The whole process was easy and quick, reasonable price also compared to others.
Worth it for peace of mind.
Information was detailed and received via text and email very quickly, will use again.

aaron w.

aaron w.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap, fas and easy service to use. Made all the relevant information instantly available to help in my buying decision. I will definately use the service again, I have it bookmarked and would highly recommend the service to others.

Jarrod

JarrodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service- way cheaper than competitors

I was about to spend $19 at a competitor. A quick Google search and I found QuickRevs- the exact same service at a fraction of the price. Seamless. Thanks QuickRevs!

Vinny

VinnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple, Fast & Cheapest online!

QuickRevs has a simple and extremely competitive offer to complete a legitimate check on a vehicle or motorcycle from any state Australia wide with a few clicks! Why pay more elsewhere!

Simon F.

Simon F.Sydney, NSW

A must have for all car buyers!

I've used Quick REVs time and time again and they deliver an excellent product.
I use it in my business every day and all my customers are happy with the reports

rEziSt

rEziStPerth, WA

Excellent information

accurate information was provided expediently & is cost effective - will continue to use this reporting service while searching for my dream car - certainly recommend Quickrevs to anyone wishing to purchase a car especially from a private seller

Pintom

PintomGippsland, VIC

Good review

Helped me to buy a car from private person and review helped me to make a decision to purchase the car. Quick revs-its one of the competitive one in the market.

CyrilC

CyrilCPerth, WA

I was initially confused before buying my car. Some websites asked from 20 to 30$ for the same service. And then I found Quickrevs. Its was easy to use and quick. I would surely recommend this service to anyone who needs assistance to make a wise decision before investing in the car purchase. Thank you quickrevs.

Beau Balderi

Beau BalderiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is a great idea

Good idea for buying a second hand car, tells you everything you need to know including stolen status & write of status, it sure is a great idea when you buying off someone . . .

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

QuickRevs are Best!

Perfect! Just used their services now before buying a car. Great price, very fast, with all the details you need. No need to go elsewhere. Quick Revs are certainly quick with the info arriving in my inbox withing 30 seconds of payment. :)

Bradley98

Bradley98AU

Great service to use when purchasing a used car

Great service to use when buying a used car, It provides the standard certificate that contains all the necessary details without risk of loosing your money if you type the VIN in incorrectly, you can search by registration number also and a convenient summary sent to you mobile phone, handy if your actually at the car and need this information right then to decide to purchase or not.

Review collected in partnership with QuickRevs

a must before buying any car

Fast , easy to use and reasonable on price. Got the results back within minutes and it gave me peace of mind before buying a used car. A must for anyone wanting to check the history of a car before buying.

Vuey

VueySydney, NSW

Quickrevs came highly recommended and great value.

It has been several years since I conducted a REVs check. Quickrevs good reviews and great value. Emails and links were easy to Access. I would definitely use them again.

Review collected in partnership with QuickRevs

Got app and worked really well.

Found out information on the vehicle I was looking to buy and due to your report, did not go ahead with the purchase due to this report being sent through to me. Found it was a very quick response.

Melsy

MelsyCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to use.

QuickRevs was extremely easy to navigate, enabling me to find the required information on the vehicle I was buying, very fast. Once the information was found, this too was easy to read and understand. If you are looking for information regarding a vehicle that you are going to purchase, this site is spot on.

Great service and quick

Quick to send and good detail about the vehicle, would be better if they sent a more in depth version for the sub par selections is why the vehicle was written off, overall a good service.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Outstanding Value. Cheap, Detailed and Quick

This was amazing. I can't believe that there are competitive REVs websites like this. I have tabbed this website. I will be using this again next I purchase a car.

Awesome reasonable quick

Quick and accurate just wanted to make sure before I spend my money seller was looking a bit doggy. Response was quick and accurate on both email and text msg

LindaB

LindaBSydney, NSW

Cheap, Quick and Easy to use

I only use QuickRevs, they are the cheapest around, very fast and extremely accurate. I found they are easy to use. I use QuickRevs for personal and business and have recommended to all my family and friends

Kristi Rich

Kristi RichHunter Region, NSW

Simple, quick and cheap!

This was easy to use and gave me all of the results I needed straight away. I also enjoyed that it was significantly cheaper than other sources. Less than $6 for peace of mind is ideal.