2Quiksilver Heater II LS Polypro Rash Vest

Quiksilver Heater II LS Polypro Rash Vest

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Quiksilver? Claim your listing.

Anders BQ
Anders BQAU

desmondo
desmondo5022SA, 502213 posts

Great - dont know why I waited so long to get one

I was skeptical at first, thinking that a thin rashie wouldnt really make much difference temperature wise - I was wrong, I have actually even been too hot in this! I have only tried it under my wetsuit, I havent tried wearing it by itself. I suspect once it is wet with a bit of wind it will lose heat quickly ... but under a suit it is toasty.

Under a wetsuit I reckon it adds a full degree or 2 of warmth ... much cheaper than buying another, thicker wetsuit.

I live in Adelaide, and have also used it in Northern NSW in winter. I use it under a 3/2mm sealed full suit, and also sometimes under my short-sleeve spring suit if the weather is a bit in-between.
Well made, feels thick and fleecy