5Rafferty's Garden Puree

Rafferty's Garden Puree

5Rafferty's Garden Puree
3.2

56% · 54 · 44%
Brand Manager for Rafferty's Garden? Claim your listing.

LDP
LDPSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Great Product

Have been using this product and other Raffertys since my twins were 4mo (now 6mo) and it was the first solids they tried. Easy to put into a container and a screw on lid to save for later.

Would like more variety in the younger range if possible + bulk/mixed box options.

Ashani E.
Ashani E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This product is perfect,highly recommend

My baby is 8 month old . He like very much this product. Actually he want more than one per serving : )mostly like yoghurts and smoothies.highly recommend others moms.good luck Raffertyes Show details
JESSICA
JESSICAMid North Coast, NSW

May contain traces of dairy - not disclosed

Rafetys Garden baby food triggered my daughter's milk protein allergy. Customer care disclosed it is produced on shared equipment that milk products are produced on, however this is not disclosed on the packaging.  Show details
Sarah
Sarah5 posts

My fussy toddler loves these

For when I’m too tired to cook for him, these are absolutely perfect to feed my little one. I also love how little mess they make, and I always choose the ones without fruit so I know my child is actually getting a couple of veggies! :) Show details
Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC135 posts

Packages all looks the same - sick of buying wrong products

While the product is adequate, the packages all look the same - in fact the Super Berries pouch and the Hearty Beef pouch are identical in every way other than a small, non-descript image on the front that in a busy shopping trip, you can bearly see. Several times I have purchased the wrong products, wasting money. I contacted Rafferty's Garden and their response was that they were inline with "package label laws". I will just purchase a different brand from now on.

RMcFarlane
RMcFarlaneNSW19 posts

Closest to homemade

Love these little sachets for on the go & love how they display how much of eat vege/fruit by percentage. Started my boy on them at 4mo & he loves them. Perfect for when homemade just can't be done or on the go & you need something quick. Easy to heat up or serve at room temp/chilled.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD48 posts

Used to be good, now terrible

We have 2 children (4 years and 1 years), for years we used Raffertys, in the past 6 months i have noticed a decline in the quality of the food, its now so runny, its too diluted to even call SOUP.

Were going to change over to Organic Only, its about 30% more expensive, but its nowhere near as watered down.

JoL
JoLBrisbane

The pouch melted after microwaved

I always use the milk warmer to heat up the food, only today as we were in a rush I had to heat up the pouch ( lid removed) with microwave. Heated for 20 seconds, and when I was about to serve it to my babies, I found a hole ( melted) on the pouch.

Kezmann
KezmannMelbourne, Vic15 posts

Baby loves Raffertys Garden Prodcuts

Baby loves the yoghurts for breaky and the vanilla custard with cooked stewed apples. Dad loves giving him choc and choc/banana which is baby's favourite. The savoury options are great too as easy to mix with vegetables I have cooked. I have found this brand a lot more tasty compared to the other main name brand and this has also noted in Baby's face when eating. With Raffertys brand baby eats it and smiles and makes like yum sounds (that's what I tell myself). This product costs a few cents more but well worth it when baby eats it ALL each meal.
Easy to take out with you as only need a spoon. Less Bin space compared to Jars etc
Maybe the yoghurts could also be a bit bigger in net weight