Rafferty's Garden Toddlers Yoghurt Buttons

See the Best Baby Food in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

More sugar than cake

At a glance these look like a great source of vitamins etc and would think that nutritional value is similar to normal yogurt. Having a closer look they are 58% sugar. Not a good start to getting my child onto the typical western diet while trying not too. Fructose with no fibre is like alcohol in kidneys. Not good. Not to mention what it will do to teeth!!

Very unhealthy with deceptive packaging

Not JUST Baby's favourite ;)

My 11 month old daughter absolutely LOVES these in the strawberry flavour. We are yet to try the mixed berries and banana flavours but I don't think they could top the strawberry. I love that they contain Vit C and good cultures, found in yoghurt. My daughter needs to hide the these from me or else "I'll" end up eating them all, lol! They truly are delicious. They're somewhat milky, tangy and burting with strawberry goodness. We just LOVE them and buy them in bulk.
Flavour, Inviting Packaging
$4 for a bag less than a quarter full...rip off.