Louise

LouisePerth

This printer is a sham

I ordered booklet prints 4 weeks ago. My credit card was charged immediately and I received a confirmation email. 3 weeks later I emailed requesting an update, and have since called three times. The first two times I was lied to, with a woman saying she was the receptionist and [name removed] was in a meeting. The third person I spoke to admitted I had called an answering service and they had no idea where [name removed] was. I have not received my order, and I now have to find a printer who can print my product before my deadline next week. What a terrible way to run a business.

Liza

Liza

Fantastic to deal with!

I've been working with Josh from Ready Steady Print for over 2 years and have always been so thrilled with the service I have received. Lead time is quick, quality of printing is excellent and price point is competitive. This is an amazing Australian run business.

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Flawless service and product

I received 2000 printed brochures from Ready Steady Print on behalf of an organisation. The price was very affordable and the turnaround time was just two days from submitting the order. The customer service was terrific and helped ensure that the print design was appropriate for the printing. Colours perfectly accurate and folding was excellent. Highly recommended!

Joshua K.Ready Steady Print

Thanks so much for your kind words Phil. Glad that you found our business and we look forward to printing for you again soon

HUGE Thank you

Today I received our A6 Flyers that were ordered late Tuesday and we are over the moon happy with the quality and speedy delivery to have them arrive by today as requested. Thank you for exceeding our expectations. We will be using your services from now on in place of our regular one.

Tracey

TraceyAdelaide

Shutterfly prints your memories to calendars, books etc - brilliant!

Received my 2016 calendar and it is brilliant. Exceptional quality product and service. Can absolutely recommend if you want to print your photos as memories

Thomas

ThomasMelbourn

Fantastic Service, great product, great prices

Awesome printing service located in melbourne. I had flyers and brochures printed for an expo and goods were delivered to us within 24 hours.
colours were accurate and brochures looked amazing being scored before folded

Since our first order I've placed 2 more and have no issues recommending [name removed] and the team at Ready Steady Print
customer service was fantastic and printing was delivered within 24 hours