Rebel Wardrobes

Rebel Wardrobes

Brand Manager for Rebel Wardrobes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Kate
KateSydney

Built-in excellent, sub contractor attitude not so great

The built-in quality is excellent and the installation was done well.
The loss of a star is for the sub-contractor who complained most of the time he was here installing huffing and puffing telling me I had too many stairs and he was tired after his big weekend. He also wanted to chat and tell me about his weekend and some of it was not appropriate.
When I had the quote, pride was taken on having installers who worked for Rebel rather than sub/contractors like to other mob I was considering. The 'other mob' came in at $230 less and also had excellent reviews. Then on the day of install, I get a sub-contractor for the work.

Brian DuRieu
Brian DuRieu

Excellent result!

Hats off to Rebel; our short time line, budget and wardrobe aspiration was managed with inventiveness and professionalism. The design for our 2 wardrobes and laundry alcove has at least doubled the utility of the available space, looks great and was within our budget. Many thanks to 'the team', we highly recommend Rebel Wardrobes!

Krystle
KrystleSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great, reliable and friendly service. Absolutely love our wardrobe. They even matched a quote that I had previously got from another company. Super happy with everything from start to finish. Would use them again.

Satisfied customer.

Prompt to return my enquiry call.
Able to quote within a week.
Friendly efficient staff-both office staff, quotation person and installer.
Ongoing feedback regarding installation booking.
Happy with product.
Would recommend them for a competitive quote.

I liked their excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff. Very happy with this company.

Knowledge of person giving the quote was very helpful / limited space - what you can fit in and what would be best. Quote sent to me by email promptly the next morning and was able to book in the job within a forthright. The carpenter who installed the wardrobe was very friendly and tidy.
Invoices were submitted promptly when I paid.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Such efficient and professional service from my initial phone call to request a quote, until the final invoice being issued. Rebel were out to measure the same day, had the quote back to me the next day and installed a week later. We are very happy with the quality of our new wardrobe.

A Large cupboard in garage fantastic

Fast to come back with quote
Jo in the office is great does what she says and helpful
I added a mirror and she organised it so well over the phone

Irene M
Irene MSydney, NSW

Such a professional company!

It was a pleasure to deal with such a professional company from start to finish. All the staff were so helpful and did a great job and on time! I love the wardrobes they look great! Thank you Rebel Wardrobes I would thoroughly recommend you to anyone.

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Excellent service

To Amy, Shean and Rob,
Thank you for the sale and installation of our wardrobe. Couldn’t be better. All staff excellent and finished product just what we wanted. Rob did an excellent job installing.

Ray - Padstow

What a fabulous experience

As a resident of country NSW, it was tremendous to have great service which is traditionally found in country locations. Rebel Wardrobes 'went the extra mile' and delivered an easy, value for money and friendly experience. My wardrobes were installed at Cronulla, come 500kms from my home, and to be able to do be so with a minimum of fuss, co-operation and understanding. Congratulations on a 'job well done' - I have already recommended the company to a resident of my property in Cronulla in recognition of the service from the very first moment I had contact with Rebel. The office staff, the gentleman who undertook the quotation and the final installing crew were able to listen, advise and adapt as necessary. My congratulations to all.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Good product, great after-installation service.

We recently had 4 wardrobes installed by Rebel.Rebel were great to deal with from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble. It was a quality job at a competitive price with great service. You can't ask for more than that. Would highly recommend.

Kazziedc
KazziedcSydney, NSW

Superior Quality and Service

I have four new wardrobes, the second two built buy Rebel. The difference between Rebel and other product is significant. My rough drawings were turned into fabulous designs which really maximised the space and I knew exactly what would be built, before paying a cent. Every staff member I dealt with was professional and efficient, from the initial oontact, to after sales service. Reuben, the installer worked quickly and unobtrusively and is a skilled tradesman. Highly recommended.