Renovator Transforma Ladder

Renovator Transforma Ladder

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TV Shop

fredo
fredoIllawarra, NSW

Very poor back up service for an over rated ladder

Don't bother spending your money on something that will have no back up. The ladder is over weight hard to use and already needs fixing. The back up this company gives is non existent. would not recommend to anyone.

Purchased for $999.00.

joh31
joh31Sydney, NSW

Versatile, portable and durable but a bit heavy

Purchased in April 2008 for $650.00.

Shady appalling customer service

Contacted online about price etc, just asked me to call. I asked again about price etc and they closed my online query. They had all my details so could have definitely discussed buying options with me through email. A company that is too shady to even discuss prices through email is a company i will totally avoid.

Purchased in September 2021 at Thr1ve.

Jue S.
Jue S.

What kind of excuse is that? You must have some idea of what the product costs? No thanks, your pathetic excuse for your appalling customer service makes me feel even more that everything about you is too shady.

Turpy
TurpyAU

After reading these reviews.........

Geez, after reading these reviews from customers, this ladder is the last thing that I would purchase from these cons from New Zealand. So pleased that I researched this product before buying.
I'm off to Bunnings.

David P.
David P.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Exceeds Expectation

Hi. I was shocked I received the ladder in 3 days ...unreal ...nothing missing with all the extras, always wanted one its exactly what I needed ...thank you so much

Purchased in August 2021 at Show TV Shop for $1,200.00.

Margie M.
Margie M.

Buyer beware

After watching the lengthy advert, I was nearly hooked. Rang the number and all they want are your details. All I wanted to know was the price.
Do yourself a favor and go to bunnings where (a) you can see the price immediately and (b) you can see it, touch it and feel it.
Anything you buy where the sellers are not up front and provide you with all kinds of excuses and nonsense reasons why they don’t give you the price, should be treated with extreme caution.

Nae
NaeCanberra 2600, ACT

Not impressed with product & follow up support

Very dissatisfied. I used my renovator all of 4 times & one of the blue locking mechanism ceased up & would not open. After providing the mandatory video to the support/customer care, they sent me a used component which was wrong, they then sent me another used scratched up component. Both came with no instructions and just the part. At no point did they offer a replacement & no local service options. I’m a single female and don’t have the knowledge on how to fix the ladder. So my ladder has been unusable after 4 uses. It’s an expensive ladder, and follow up service is shocking! Wished I had just bought a ladder from Bunnings, they probably would have replaced a faulty ladder or given a refund. I recommend not to buy!

Sturdy Work Space

It was so sturdy when my husband used it to paint our bedroom. I loved the work platform. The ladder did more than fix my house.... it saved my marriage.

Purchased for $399.99.

Brian G.
Brian G.Sydney, NSW

It is too heavy

I am an electrician. I bought one to see how it went on site. Well, that’s where it went wrong. I employed a 17 year old girl as an apprentice. She couldn’t lift the ladder. I agree with her. It weighs a tonne. The final straw was when Work Cover NSW came on site and fined me $450.00

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Too much obscure marketing

Was prepared to buy ladder as hubby is currently working on stairs and ladder would come in handy. Tried to purchase online, nope can’t do that, called, and low and behold as previous reviews stated, they are busy and someone will call back. Must not be confident in product, to try such sales tactics, I’ll try bunnings instead.

BrendanNorth Western Region, NSW

It looked good at the time

I bought mine for the 180kg load rating but got recalled due to only rating 120kg and now I’m stuck with a lader that is no good for me not happy

Brendan

They can’t find my details now so I paid a lot of money for something that I can’t fix

Brendan

It’s been a week now and still nothing

Victor
VictorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep away from these charlatans

I received all the free crap that comes with the purchase of the ladder but never got the ladder and all they do is argue and abuse, keep away ALL

Purchased in October 2020 at Show TV Shop for $399.00.

KN  Home
KN HomeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shady Sales Tactic

Shady Sales Tactic - we live in a digital world why not just advertise the price? We need call and then provide contact phone number. If people see value they will buy

Pacita Chapman
Pacita ChapmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

just wondering, where are the parts?

Purchased in November 2019 at Show TV Shop for $900.00.

nlisNew South Wales

Gimmick to get your details

They lie and state that due to huge call volumes they need to call you back - they confirmed this was a gimmick and are told to state this to get your name and number. They will never take your call, you MUST leave a phone number so they can do the big sell.

Gordon S.
Gordon S.asked

How much is transmormaladder t35 and what you get with it??

Hi Gordon,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change o a daily basis, In order to get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

Stewart B.asked

Where can I purchase lock hinges for a spare transformer ladder .

Hi Stewart,

We sell accessories and parts for the Transforma Ladder. For us to better assist you, may we confirm if you are referring to the Leg Hinge Lock? You may also send us a photo of this part on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we'll check the availability for you.

Yes , that is what I am after x2

Hi Stewart,

The Leg Hinge Lock is sold at $14.99 each plus $4.99 processing and handling fee. Should you wish to place an order, kindly email us the below details on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will place an order for you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Contact #
Email:

Ross M.asked

What is the bracket attached to the work platform for? I've watched all the videos and read the booklet.

Hi Ross,

The brackets on the work platform is to be fitted on the rung of the ladder. Ensure that the work platform is locked into position before climbing.

Ross M.

Not that bracket the one with the U shaped cut out

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the clarification. The u-shaped accessory is the Trestle Joint. This is to be used on the outer part of the ladder when you use the Extendable Plank. The Trestle Joint connects the outer railings of the ladder to create another ladder.

See all Renovator Transforma Ladder questions