Renovator Transforma Ladder

Listing monitored by TV Shop

56 questions from our users

Gordon S.
Gordon S.asked

How much is transmormaladder t35 and what you get with it??

Hi Gordon,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change o a daily basis, In order to get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

KF G.
KF G.

Can I get this ladder in the USA?

Hi KF G,

Unfortunately the Transforma Ladder is not yet available in the USA. Our apologies for the inconvenience,

Stewart B.asked

Where can I purchase lock hinges for a spare transformer ladder .

Hi Stewart,

We sell accessories and parts for the Transforma Ladder. For us to better assist you, may we confirm if you are referring to the Leg Hinge Lock? You may also send us a photo of this part on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we'll check the availability for you.

Yes , that is what I am after x2

Hi Stewart,

The Leg Hinge Lock is sold at $14.99 each plus $4.99 processing and handling fee. Should you wish to place an order, kindly email us the below details on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will place an order for you.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Contact #
Email:

Ross M.asked

What is the bracket attached to the work platform for? I've watched all the videos and read the booklet.

Hi Ross,

The brackets on the work platform is to be fitted on the rung of the ladder. Ensure that the work platform is locked into position before climbing.

Ross M.

Not that bracket the one with the U shaped cut out

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the clarification. The u-shaped accessory is the Trestle Joint. This is to be used on the outer part of the ladder when you use the Extendable Plank. The Trestle Joint connects the outer railings of the ladder to create another ladder.

Samantha J.
Samantha J.asked

How is it humanly possible for you to claim a full 4wd can sit upon ur 180kg weight limited ladders?

Hi Samantha,

You may check the link below for further reference on this. A demonstration video is available which shows a 1.5 Tonne SUV is balanced directly on top of the ladder.

David P.
David P.asked

Hi, I have not taken delivery of my ladder etc, however I am a bit nervous Ive purchased the 120 kg not the 180 kg rated version...I only weigh about 80 kg ...what do you think is the 120 ok

Hi David,

120kg is the weight capacity of how much the ladder can hold. The ladder weight for 120kg is 19.6-20.8kg depending on the size. If you need further information, you can email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

murray b
murray basked

sorry i think the positive 5 stars are not true especially the one that said light. smell a rat in the reviews and the price no wonder they dont advertise it had thought about buying one but not now

Caroline
Carolineasked

How much does the Transforma ladder cost?

Lynne S.
Lynne S.

Apparently about $800

Ann G.
Ann G.asked

How much is this ladder please?
In pounds sterling

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change on a daily basis. To get the best and most current deal for the Transforma Ladder, we kindly invite you to ring us on 0800 310 1888. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require.

Maria D.
Maria D.

The reason they wont give a price until you phone is because it is so expensive. When I called the chap I spoke with was very evasive and kept going on about the extras they are giving away for free and quite keen to give the cost of those, but it was like drawing blood to pin them down to a price which they quoted as £554 and yet in the TV add they tell you that you could be paying up to £500 or £600 for similar products ...................!!!!! shocking. I was only interested because I already have a similar ladder, but it is quite heavy so I thought I would give this one a try and came to the conclusion that I wouldn't even think about the Transforma ladder ever again.

Peter M.
Peter M.asked

I find these reviews appalling!!! I was going to purchase this ladder however, due the the responses I have read from these poor people I wont even think about it now. In fact I will tonight be posting my thoughts on social media to advise all my friends to steer clear. Its companies like yours that give other businesses a bad name. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, I'm one who believes in Karma so I'm sure you will get your own back.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your message, We are sorry to hear that you feel this way but we understand where you are coming from. But, we are more than happy to provide you with further details and information regarding the Transforma Ladder. You can also email us on customerreviewds@tvshop.co.nz and we'll further assist you regarding this matter.

Darrell H.
Darrell H.

I purchased this ladder thinking it was rated to 180kg. However they sent me a 120kg ladder. Totally ripped off

Hi Darrell,

We are so sorry to hear this. Please do email us your Order # on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will look into this matter for you. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Janelle Hiddlestone
Janelle Hiddlestoneasked

How much does the Transformer Ladder actually weigh please. (Janelle H)

Hi Janelle,

Thank you for your message. We have 4 models for the Transforma Ladder. Below are the respective weights for each ladder:

5 Step (180kg): 22.2kgs
5 Step (120kg): 20.8kgs
4 Step (180kg): 20.8kgs
4 Step (120kg): 19.6kgs

180kg and 120kg are the weight that the ladder can withstand. If you need further information, you may email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

Brian G.

Hi Janelle, mine is around 23 kgs. You should go to Bunnings and try and lift a 25kg bag of cement to gauge if you feel comfortable carrying that weight around the house. I hope that helps.

Thank you for your answer Brian G. I think 20Kg is about my limit.

David D.asked

When fully extended, erecting the heavier ladder is impossible, as the base starts to lift off the ground when I’m 2/3 the way toward the base. How do you safely erect it alone.

Brian G.

Forget it mate. You’ve got buckleys of lifting it.

Hi David,

You may check the link below for a use guide on the accessories for the Transforma Ladder:

Curious
Curiousasked

Why are you so cloak and dagger (no price at all)about the price on your TV presentation and the website?

David D.

It’s a common feature of high value sales to arrange a conversation to sell the benefits and negotiate a deal including price.

Good day,

Our deals and prices vary from time to time and may change on a daily basis. In order to get the best and most current deal, we kindly invite you to ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009. Our team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with all the information that you require. If you are not satisfied with the offer the representative gives you at the time, then you are certainly under no obligation to purchase.

Ellice H.asked

I am having problems regarding the standoff. I need it at 2.2 metres but cannot work out how it fits onto the ladder. The instructions say you can fit it onto rungs 1- 4 , but they are only up to 1.2 meters!

Ellice H.

I would appreciate an answer to our question. It was only 5 months ago we asked it. I notice you are quick to answer when it is a sales question!

Hi Ellice,

The distance from wall is 34cm and 68cm. For further assistance you may send us a photo of how the Wall Standoff is attached to the ladder on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

Helen C.
Helen C.asked

Hi I would like to buy the trestle joint buy x 2 how do I go about buying this item
Fausto

Graham L

Hi just contact TV shop or send them an email and they will help.

Best regards
Graham

Chrisasked

Gday , ive just inherited a transforma ladder , but missing the trestle joint x2 how do i go about buying them

Hi Chris,

Thank you for inquiring.
Kindly contact our customer service centre at the below number and a specialist will assist you with the purchase.
Australia- 1800 222 684
New Zealand- 0800 008 666

Thank you for inquiring.
Australia- 1800 222 684
New Zealand- 0800 008 666
They cost around $60 plus postage. I have cut and pasted their reply above. THey are available from Open Shop and well worth the purchase.

Graham

Chris

Your 1 800 number tells me someone will ring me within 24 hours twice ive rang days ago with no call , got any other suggestions

Steve Cook
Steve Cookasked

I have a renovator ladder but have lost the wall standoff. how can I buy one?

Graham L

Hi Steve contact "Open Shop" and they may be able to help. When I purchased my ladder some years ago it did not come with the attachments to join the second ladder. I got the pair delivered for $69 including postage. Next time you see the transformer ladder advertised on tv make note of the phone number and give them a ring.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your query.
Kindly email us your contact details and query at customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and a customer service specialist with get in touch with you.

dung l.
dung l.asked

How much it cost

Graham L

Hi I paid about $750 for it with the accessories back in about 2014. Since then I have seen them advertised on open shop from time to time and there was one time they advertised a 2 for one offer. Have no idea of how they price and would have loved to know how much that 2 for 1 offer was.

trotta
trottaasked

Please tell me the price of the ladder

Graham L

Hi I bought my ladder back around 2014 and then it cost around $700. It is a very good ladder but price wise very expensive. I guess you get what you pay for but there are also very good ladders out there for half the price. The accessories it comes with probably exceeds what you can get if you buy a normal ladder so if you think you can use the accessories it comes with then consider buying the ladder otherwise shop around for a ladder that extends to your needs.

Mark Law
Mark Lawasked

How can I get the two half moon shape to join ladder as two half size as when I purchased it they didnt come with it it was years ago I would like to purchase this part.
My email address is [email removed]

Graham L

Hi Mark I am in the same boat about these parts. If I find out I will let you know and if you do can you let me know.

Hi Mark and Graham,

Kindly email us your contact number and order number if possible at customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will get back to you. The part that you have described is called the trestle joint.

Terri W.
Terri W.asked

My Transformer Ladder locking hinge mechanism has failed and will not let the ladder move
from an A frame position the bush that holds the two locking pins has moved out of its position
and will not allow the push button to release the hinge? There is nothing I can do to rectify the broblem
as there is no axcess to the hinge mechanism!

Ian
Ian

Sounds like you may need to contact the supplier for assistance whose contact details are supplied with the ladder, and are also shown within various reviews and questions regarding the Transforma Ladder.

Hi Terri,

Thank you for your query.
Kindly email us your order number at customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and we will get back to you.

Get an answer from our members and TV Shop representatives