ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine

ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine

Warning : buy with caution

Yes it’s cute but don’t be fooled. No humidifier means you may wake constantly with a dry gravelly mouth and a phlegm filled throat.This is very unpleasant requiring drinks of water. Sleep is interrupted.The humidifier tablets which are expensive and an ongoing extra cost have little effect. There is a 30 day trial period which I highly recommend you use. I didn’t due to illness, much to my regret.

Purchased in January 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Keeps me awake

The unit is compact and great for travel but resmed missed the mark. The unit is very noisy and dose not do a good job in providing enough humidity to prevent dryness.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$1,800.00.

PAUL3322

PAUL3322Perth, WA

RESMED YOU HAVE LOST THE PLOT . Very noisey hose exhaust port and and humidifier 5inches from your face noisey. Can go to sleep too noisey. And wakes you up .went back to my 10 year old resmed S7 ..Machine limited to only 2 of there masks . No adapters for any other masks . OTHER THAN THAT GREAT SIZE .MACHINE IS SUPER QUIET AND LIGHT AND PORTABLE. APP is nice on phone. But a pain to download 10 times over 2 days final got from another site . NOT APP STORE. MIGHT get a cutter and cut hoses and join with a pipe and clamps minus the noisey humidifier and exhaust.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,500.00.

First Aid / Physical Care Products

Find out how ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine compares to other First Aid / Physical Care Products

Aravind V.

Aravind V.Sydney, NSW

Awesome machine and perfect travel size

This was intended as a travel machine but it’s become my daily use device. Super quiet (compared to System one) and living in Sydney haven’t needed the humidifier. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2020 at CPAP Direct for A$1,450.00.

DingDong

DingDongSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this tiny machine!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$55.00.

CeeDee57

CeeDee57Sydney

Air noise with F20 and poor stock control

Purchased in March 2020 at Resmed for A$60.00.

Mark

MarkQueensland

So noisy - neither my wife nor I can sleep

The product and F20 resmed mask makes so much noise neither my wife or I can sleep when I’m using it.
I spoke to Perth CPAP and resmed, and as expected, no one will take responsibility and stand behind this product.
My usual machine is a Phillips dreamstation, which I can actually unclip the humidifier from and it is approximately the same size as the resmed lemon.
I wish I had known this before purchasing- I won’t deal with resmed or Perth cpap again

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Bryn55

Bryn55Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little machine, but where are the reports ?

I purchased the Airmini a month ago from ResSleep as replacement for my old S9 machine. I find the device easy to use and connect to my android smartphone for monitoring purpose via an App.
However when I took the device into my specialist for annual checkup I found they had no idea how to extract the routine compliance report even though they also sell this device. Whilst ResSleep promised me an online compliance report in tact the specialist was unable to get one. We,were left with looking at the daily summaries available via the,smartphone app. Really this isn't good enough !

Purchased in February 2019 at ResSleep Gosford NSW for A$1,800.00.

Fabian

FabianPeel, WA

Exhalation Air noise annoying on tube mounted humidifier

The whole of concept is ok but when you use the p10 nasal pillow mask setup the cartridge humidifier 5 inches down from your nose mask is annoying...it makes air sound on each exhale and cant get to sleep because of it...and its supposed to improve your sleep. Redesign required.
Paid a 1700 dollars for this and makes the purchase so irritating....Used it for 30 minutes and put the old airsense 10 back on and never bothered to try again...

First Aid / Physical Care Products

DennisSydney

Not as small as it looks