Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

Jamie Moody assisted us with securing the best rate for our home loan. He was very professional, attentive, informative and has made what would be a stressful process, an exciting and enjoyable experience.
We would highly recommend Resolve Finance in the future.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that it was an enjoyable experience for you, as it should be. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Jamie is a Gem :)

Jamie Moody was incredibly accomodating and always went above and beyond to put our families needs first. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend him and we will be working with him again in the future :)

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Ashleigh, that's great because family comes first at Resolve! Thank you for your review, great to hear Jamie was able to go above and beyond for you. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Michael Harrison saved me thousands!
I have had Michael Harrison as my broker for over 7 years now. Throughout that time he has worked on both my investment property loan and my owner occupied loan. He is just exceptional and I cannot rate him highly enough. Nothing is too hard for him. Everything is explained so clearly and he never makes me feel silly for not understanding.

Most recently he saved me many thousands of dollars by finding the best loan option for my circumstances after making multiple attempts. He has so much knowledge and I really feel he genuinely has the clients interests at heart. Thanks for everything Mike!!!!

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Would not use anyone else!

We were introduced to Dillion when we built our first investment property. Since then we have only used Dillion for all our re-financing and remortgaging of other exisiting loans. His dedication to his clients and his professionalism are outstanding. No issue is too big or too small to resolve. If anyone was looking for a dedicated, client focused broker then look no further than Dillion.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. So great to hear that Dillion has been able to assist with all your loan needs! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Customer Service at its best

I was referred to by my building consultant Dave and he was true to his word, Martin is the most helpful and reliable consultant ever. Once we have discussed all my concerns and submitted what was required from me I just sat down and let it all handled by him no matter what the odds were he was able to deliver and up til now he still have my back to the smallest issue I have, he and Shelley never fail to guide me and reply to any petty questions I have. Ive already recommended him to all my clients as well.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Liza, thank you so much for your review! Amazing to hear that Martin and Shelly were able to provide such great customer service to you and ease any of your concerns. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Chloe

Chloe

Great finance process with Martin Ireland

Martin has been extremely helpful in process of purchasing our second home, he has great communication skills and has made the process a lot more simple and easy than we thought it would be. We would highly recommend Martin to any of our friends and family :)

Loan used for:Second Home

Damien G.

Damien G.

Excellent Service

As first home buyers, Felicity helped us through the process over a long settlement period that in itself raised a number of questions. Felicity always took the time to follow up on our questions in written form and then further telephone calls. There were no hidden fees or charges and Felicity made the whole process a positive experience. I would highly recommend Felicity and the team at Resolve to any first home buyers.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Damien, thank you so much for providing your feedback. So great to hear that the team and Felicity were able to make the first home buyer experience for you a positive one. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Resolve finance / Homebuyers Center

Felicity and team were / are absolutely awesome. No hidden fees or charges. Everything was explained to me very clearly and their support is ongoing. I highly recommended them for first home buyers. She and team found and got me the best interest rate available. I am extremely happy with their customer service. Thank you resolve and homebuyers center. I'm finally out of the rent trap. I’m

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We love to hear back from our customers! We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

0416871986
0416871986

Your welcome.Thankyou for your support.

Cass Burnett

Cass BurnettVictoria

Jamie and his team at resolve finance have been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. No hidden costs and did all the work for me. Would highly recommend and choose resolve finance again.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Cass, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Jamie and his team. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance

Ashleigh

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

I highly recommend using Resolve Finance.
Jamie Moody is our broker and he has provided us excellent services throughout our whole experience.
He is continually updating us on any progress and always confirming we are feeling good step by step.
He always has his clients interest at heart and we could not be happier with the services we have received.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Ashleigh, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We always love to hear back from our customers and appreciate you taking the time to do so. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Rin

RinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home loan approved.

My broker, Christine. I am highly recommened her as a broker with how fast she work and the clearly informations she gave me as a first home buyer who has no idea how does it work. She makes it so convenient as one stop service. We will definitely come back to see her again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Rin, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love to see our customers sharing their experience with us. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Home Loan Approved!!

Our broker is Christine, and we are very happy with the service she has provided.

We did experience some communication issues at the start; however, our feedback was taken on board immediately and the service provided has been outstanding. Christine worked to tight timeframes and managed to get our application approved with tight deadlines imposed by the real estate for our land contract.

As we are building with Boutique Homes it was really convenient that Resolve Finance could liaise directly with Boutique as necessary.

Highly recommended.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Dan M

Dan M

Super Helpful

We used Resolve finance for simplicity with our Boutique Home construction. Michael from Surf Coast was super helpful and helped us through the process which at times was not smooth thanks to the banks. He got us a reduced rate and thank him for his assistance through the process. Happy customer!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love to hear back from our customers and appreciate the time you took to do so. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Wouldn’t recommend

The person we dealt with first provided us with wrong borrowing amount so loan fell thru and we had to change all our home design to reduce home amount and pay out things.
Then was provided wrong information and details and some paperwork wasn’t checked properly before it was lodged a second time so took us much longer to actually get approved.
Mistakes were made which shouldn’t have been and I felt I was the one calling around to double check things with builder and land developers, also chasing up with broker on stuff I shouldn’t have been doing these sort of things. But luckily calling highlighted more mistakes which were fixed but took much longer before we could actually get approved and start building.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Dan, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance. Customer feedback is very important to us and we have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further to find a resolution. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Jamie has been outstanding!

Jamie (our mortgage broker) has been beyond incredible. As my partner and I are first home buyers we were really unsure about the processes that buying a house involved, however Jamie has made it very manageable and has been actively present throughout the entire process. He has even gone beyond to help resolve issues with other parties which I cannot thank him enough for!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Vanessa, thank you so much sharing your feedback with us! We love to hear that you've had such a great experience and that Jamie could make the process easier for you and your partner. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance

Chris C.

Chris C.

Jamie from Resolve Finance was a god cent!

Jamie from Resolve was excellent to deal with. He helped me from day one in getting my home loan approved. He was very knowledgeable and no question was left unanswered. 10/10

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful!

Felicity was beyond outstanding! From day dot, she went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. She answered every silly little question or concern we had. We appreciate your dedication, time, friendliness and helpfulness throughout our journey. We would recommend anyone seeking help for a home loan to get Felicity as their broker. Thank you for allowing our dreams to come true!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJune 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Shameela

ShameelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Home

I am impressed at how patient and helpful everybody I came in to contact with in all departments have been at Resolve.

They ensure all the information passed down is clear and precise as well as making themselves available anytime to put your mind at ease

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shameela, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Rona M.

Rona M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunny is the best Broker

Sunny has really been helpful through out the whole journey of getting and approving our home loan. He’s always available to meet us specially on weekends each time we have questions. He is very patient and transparent in giving us advice on things we are not familiar with. I would highly advice anyone seeking help for home loan to get Sunny as their broker. We are looking forward to working with him again in the future.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Rona, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and tell us about your journey. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.