Resolve Finance
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Resolve Finance

ASA
ASA

Very proactive, and hassle free service!

I am extremely satisfied with the services we have received from our broker Ms. Ginny Charles. She understands all our questions as a first home buyer. There was never a silly question with her and she responds so promptly even on weekends she is just a text or call away. She never ignores any call or follow up as well. She made sure to provide us all the details we need and steps we are taking all through our our journey. I would highly recommend her on any loan plans anyone will ever have. we sure will be in touch for any other investment plans in the future as well!

• Incentivised Review No
Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your review! It's amazing to hear that Ginny was able to provide you with such a great level of service and help you feel informed throughout the process! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I made the right Choice using Resolve!

So glad we decided on resolve! Ginny is awesome! As a first home buyer I was nervous and didn’t now much about how to navigate, she made it all so easy to understand.

• Application Process
Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Julie, thank you for your review. Huge congratulations on purchasing your first home!! Agreed, Ginny is awesome. We're very glad to have been able to help you along your homebuying journey. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent Service by Sunny

Sunny has been absolutely amazing. He is always looking out for the best interests for his Clients to ensure that the service meets the needs. I rate his services highly.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Loan TypeSplit
  • Loan used forFirst Home
Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Dennis, thank you for your Feedback! Sunny is a legend and it's great to hear that he's been able to help you in your home buying journey. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

The Best!

I just purchased my new house after looking for ages with my family in Brisbane. I’m a single income earner with three children so finding a house proved quite difficult, however Ravi Chandarana was not only supportive but amazing when it came to getting my loan approved and working through the every detail in an efficient and timely way. I can’t thank him enough, he made things super easy and helped eased off so much of my financial stress when it came to looking for a house and dealing with my busy work life. He also he worked with my preferences and was quite thorough and helpful when I had questions and difficulties, despite being located in Melbourne. Such an amazing broker - highly recommend to anyone!

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Kim, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that Ravi was able to help you find the home that is right for you and take some of that stress off your plate. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Eden
EdenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ravi Chandarana - One of a kind!

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Eden, thank you so much for your review! We know that the home loan process can be stressful so we're very glad to hear that Ravi was able to make it feel like a breeze. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Derek H
Derek HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service and Professionalism

Christine from Resolve Melbourne has been fantastic during our home loan process. Her professionalism and dedication and customer service to us has gone beyond the norm. The quality of her work and in particular her application documentation for our home loan approval was exemplary resulting in a great result for my wife and I. Thank you Christine

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Derek, Christine is an absolute legend. Thanks so much for your feedback, fantastic to hear you and your wife had a great experience and home loan process! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent service, great communication!

Sasha from resolve has been assisting us with our home loan for a number of months now. She went above and beyond to check in with us regularly, provide updates, explain everything to us and provide us a great overview of the many options that are out there. She was super friendly and so good at communicating fast and effectively. We didn’t really have any issues getting our loan, and anything that came up was quickly resolved by Sasha with ease. Really happy with the product Sasha has got for us and would recommend to others.

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Kayla, thank you for your review. It's great to hear you had such a smooth finance journey! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

My greatest experience with Resolve finance to get my first home loan.

Sasha Jones from Resolve finance helped me get a home loan with the best interest rate and minimal deposit without any problem. Today I am a land owner because of her.

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Zambi, thank you for your feedback, Sasha is awesome. Congratulations on becoming a land owner!! Thank you, Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Bradley
Bradley

Exemplary Service

Superb service from start to finish. Michael from Perth Resolve Finance was extremely knowledgeable and efficient and helped me to secure a home loan for my first home. Resolve helped to simplify the entire process while keeping me updated throughout. Couldn't recommend them more.

Alex and Maria
Alex and MariaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simply "The Best"

My wife and I have completed loans for both our home and investment property via the incredible Ginny from Resolve - Melbourne. You will not find a more diligent, honest, knowledgeable and reliable person than Ginny. Nothing was too hard, she made the whole journey smooth and mixed with her professional expertise and care, we are greatly appreciative and would recommend any buyer out there to simply call " The Best".

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Alex and Maria, two loans with Ginny - how fantastic. Thank you for your kind words about Ginny, we agree. All the best! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Adam M.
Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ginny was amazing

My partner and I have just settled on our very first home. Ginny was there for us every step of the way and truly went above and beyond for us.

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Adam, thank you for leaving a review. Congratulations on your first home, how incredibly exciting. Happy to hear that Ginny was a great help throughout. Enjoy your new home. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

So easy no fuss.

Sasha was great and very upfront on costings and very personable. I was very satisfied with the type of loan and its interest rate. She was very quick in getting back to me regarding questions. Any meetings were virtual mainly because of covid but this made it very easy too. Finding the necessary documentation was a breeze as she gave me a list and helped when I was sending the wrong information. I would recommend Sasha as a financial broker.

Peter Vetsch
Peter VetschWestern Australia

First Home Loan

I am very happy with the service provided by Krystal Taylor from Resolve Finance - Perth. She was always very helpful, honest, well organised, and responsive. I definitely can recommend Resolve Finance to anyone.

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Peter, thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate it! It's great to hear that Krystal was helpful in your finance journey. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent, detailed, easy

Ginny is very detailed and she explained everything clearly and the process from start to finish was effortless. She always responds to my email/calls promptly and even replies after hours. Very grateful to have a broker like Ginny and I wouldn't go to another broker.

Resolve F.Resolve FinanceSend a private message

Hi Teresa, thank you for the 5-star review, we appreciate it! We are very proud to hear of your experience with Ginny and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Home loan review - Tarun Bhandari

Tarun Bhandari , from Resolve finance !!

I cant thank you enough for getting me the home loan and the financial advises that you have given to us during this journey. Tarun have gone above and beyond to help us to get us what we wanted. He has been very clear and detailed in his responses and take me through the whole journey from start to end. I would highly recommend Tarun for anyone who needs their home loan sorted !!