Excellent service and experience with Martin from Resolve

My partner and I very rarely write reviews, but we felt that Martin deserved recognition for all of his hard work. We have never built before and we had a non-standard (and tricky) situation that required a lot of planning and careful forethought, so we really needed someone who knew what they were doing, was confident and had extensive experience.
Martin was very professional at all times, but he also had a personal touch that set him apart from your everyday broker. His knowledge and insight was invaluable, he went above and beyond through finance and settlement, then continued to help through the construction process and even after the job was complete! He was able to investigate solutions to new problems we encountered and our confidence in him only grew as time went on.
There is such a wealth of information that you have to wade through when you build (especially if it's your first time), and then on top of that you add the pressure and stress regarding getting finances in order, so we know we would not have made it without Martin's help. Everything was done within the required deadlines, he just worked his magic and made it happen even with some very difficult time constraints and complications.
We should also mention that we are both highly detail-oriented individuals, and we go over things with a fine-toothed comb (to extreme levels some would say), so Martin's never-ending patience with our checking, double checking and hundreds of questions was sincerely appreciated and highly valued. We would not consider going anywhere else for broker assistance and we are extremely grateful that we had Martin as our broker and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

5 Star Service-Highly recommended!

Thank you Daniel Johnston first of all for your professionalism. I've dealt with many brokers over the years and I was disappointed and I'm glad I finally got your contact details through one of our project Managers. You go above and beyond to help, and thanks for your prompt responses even on Sundays for my many many questions. I would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks again for all your help.

Such an easy and knowledgeable experience!

I went to resolve not knowing anything about home loans etc and dealt with Martin Ireland, what a gent!!! He was able to break it all down for me and really gave me peace of mind, No hidden agenda’s if I ever had a query Martin would email or ring me without hesitation! Customer satisfaction I would have to give 5/5 stars, I will be recommending resolve and particularly Martin in the future, it was such an ‘easy to do’ experience- a thousand thank you’s!

A service beyond the expectations

We have been to few brokers before meeting Sunny Singh from Resolve finance and we were really impressed with his ideas and knowledge in his field. He is very professional in terms of providing us information and clarifying issues. Our case was complicated even then sunny made it go through really smooth with his hard work and dedication. It was pleasurable dealing with Team resolve Finance.
we will definitely recommend Resolve finance to our Family and friends.

Thanks !!

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Good service & approachable

We meet Sunny Singh from the Resolve Finace in Woodlea (Rockbank) .Sunny was apprachable and honest. He asked us relevent questions regarding our finance. He was very clear in explaining our eligiblilities. He come out of his way to meet us on different occasions to clearify our doubts and queries. Sunny is very knowledgeable of the banking and loan application process. He provided us with appropriate and clear advice as to the loan application. He also explained the different scenarios of our loan application process.Tks sunny.

Hi Kumar, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers and will share your kind words with Sunny. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Amazing service

Above and beyond service with excellent communication. Taylar searched for and recommended a low rate that i am happy with. Communication during the process was constant and relevant. Very helpful.

Hi Shane, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

All had been Resolve-d!

Dealing with Resolve has been very convenient for us as a first home buyer. Especially Jamie Moody, who had always been professional and consistent in terms of providing us complete info, answering and clarifying questions and issues, reminding us on deadlines and submissions, and very patient despite our lack of understanding on the system. His replies are always on time and easy to understand especially for new buyers like us. We will definitely recommend him to our families and friends!

We have been given top priority customer service. The whole team has been well coordinated and always very quick to reply to all our queries. All issues that we have raised had all been addressed properly.

Hi jeje, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We will share your kind words with Jamie. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

So easy!

We just had our investment loan settle today and wouldn’t have been able to do it without Richard Velliaris from Resolve..
Quick, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks So much Richard.. we literally couldnt have done it without you

Hi Nickie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will share your kind words with Richard. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Martin and the team from resolve made doing business a pleasure.

Martin made doing my first home less stressful with all questions answered and his ability to get me the lowest rate possible so I could afford a home not just a house.

Hi Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent support and service coupled with transparent process

Very good team right from the beginning. Seamless process every step of the way. Taylar and his team have kept us posted and the whole process though complicated because of our situation were handled professionally and with transparency every step of the way helping us take the right informed decisions.

Highly recommend engaging with them. Very professional and efficient bunch.

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the time you took to share your kind comments. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent Service!

Jamie from Resolve Finance was amazing! He worked with us through the whole process and was extremely helpful. He made this process extremely easy, answered all our questions and reduced our anxiety as this was our first home. We are thankful we were able to work wirh Jamie and will be recommending him to family and friends.

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and will share your kind words with Jamie. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

excellent service did what others could not do

Martin Ireland did what other lenders could not do to get us the best deal on a home loan . He was fantastic in what he did for us . i would recommend anybody to contact Martin for your loan advice you will not be disappointed

Tim And Nora

Hi Tim and Nora, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent Service

We’ve been working with Martin for few times now and as always, he is giving us the full support and guiding us to have a stress free finance journey... We wont hesitate to refer anyone who requires finance service to him with confidence!
Awesome work as always!

Hi Joseph and Mariel, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Andrew Thomas and the team at Resolve made it easy !!!!

Andrew Thomas at Resolve has been fantastic. He made refinancing our home easy. He also explained everything in great detail and really helped to make the whole process easy and stress free. I would and do recommend Andrew and the the whole team at Resolve Finance.

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We will pass your kind words along to Andrew. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Absolutely perfect! Very easy and helpful

My experience was amazing! We had a very smooth and easy process with Andrew, We didn't experience any unexpected extra costs and I am very satisfied with everything! Thanks soooo much guys

Hi Katie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Thank you note.

After few attempts, Martin has been outstanding and so helpful to us until he finally made sure we were granted our home loan, I want to say thank you to resolve finance as a group and to Marty you are absolutely a legend. Cheers pal.

Hi Gilles, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will pass your kind words across to Martin. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Wouldn’t go to anyone else for home loans or refinancing!

Felicity has been so helpful and patient through out the whole process! She took the time to explain the whole home loan process to us and made us feel comfortable about the choices we made. She was always available to provide us with information and reassurance when we needed it. Thank you Felicity for helping us through our first home loan. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Hi Ash, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

All stars

Jamie always been readily available to answer my queries and provides concise details in regards to my financing aspect of my housing loan.

Hi Daphne, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Effortless refinance

From start to finish, we found everything to be effortless. Felicity is knowledgeable and gives honest advice, this is the third time we have used her services and will continue to do so. Have also referred family and friends with no hesitation.

Hi Abbas, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Great guidance for first home buyers

My partner and I had no idea where to start (first home buyers) Andrew was fantastic, patient throughout and he made sure we would get the best deal and advice, thank you!

Hi Teya, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.