Jacksonn F.

Jacksonn F.Victoria

sunny home loan

Sunny and the team was great to work with, he really took the time to listen and provided options with detailed explanations to suit my needs. He was zealous in his strive to help with my loan, constantly pulling out miracles and working on his days off. Im extremely happy with to say it wouldnt be possible without Sunny

Perth Kym

Perth KymGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sasha Jones - Ultimate Professional

Sasha Jones is the ultimate professional who provided me all the information and options I needed. She was an excellent communicator who ensured the whole process was exciting and stress-free and kept me up to date all the way. I often had silly questions as this was a new experience for me, but she never made me feel like they were silly and always took the time to explain everything. I had 100% faith that she did everything to get me the best deal possible and it ended up better than I could have imagined. She went above and beyond at every step, responding to my queries and odd times and even helping to put me in touch with a conveyancer. I can not recommend Sasha highly enough

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Home loan with Sunny

From the very first day we met, Sunny has clearly and truthfuly explained the process surrouding this home loan and has now helped us aquire one with ease. He has helped us every step of the way, always communicating with us and was extremly prompt. We are extremely satisfied with the rate we were provided with and would not be able to do this without Sunny.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Priya, it's great to hear that Sunny helped you obtain a home loan with ease and communicated without to keep you informed. Thanks so much for your review. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sasha has been a life saver for us!

Sasha has been a lifesaver for us, making our journey as first home owners as easy as possible. She is highly informative, has great communication and really does everything she can to ensure you have the best long term offer.

Online Tools
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Erin, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that Sasha was such a fantastic help during your first home buying process. Congrats on your new home.

Kim Q.

Kim Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Sunny!

As part of our mortgage process we went to Sunny Singh from Resolve Finance who was recommended to us by our HBC New Homes Consultant. As first home buyers, we were very unsure of the loan process and from day one Sunny has guided us throughout our finance journey. Sunny is fantastic to deal with, he went above and beyond to ensure that we understood the process and answered every question we had. He is beyond helpful, patient, and amazing.

We highly recommend Sunny and honestly without him we wouldn't have any idea of where to begin. Massive thank you to Sunny for helping us with our loan and providing the best service we could ask for.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

HI Kim, thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review of Sunny. We're glad to hear that your first home buyer experience was made easier, and that he ensured you understood the process throughout. Congratulations on your first home.

Dipanjan G.

Dipanjan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refinance and Mortgage made easy with peace of mind by Sunny!

I got into resolve through HBC and i'm glad i went with Resolve and specially with Sunny. The way he walked me through the different options and Banks as well as hand holding us through each process. He had all the milestone, title dates etc in mind and got things done in the right time taking full ownership.

Great working with him and absolutely recommend him!

Loan used forInvestment Property
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

HI Dipanji, awesome to hear that Sunny was able to help you throughout the process and walk you through it.
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, thanks!

Would highly recommend Sunny!

Sunny helped me get my first home loan. Sunny was always available to talk to at any time of the day. I am currently working in WA with a 3 hour time difference to Melbourne and he always made time to talk to me after hours:) He gave me the best advise and was always very professional. I would highly recommend this company and Sunny. Excellent service!

Loan TypeSplit
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Donna, thank you kindly for this review. Great to hear that Sunny provided such a great service in helping you get your first home loan and was so accommodating to the time differences. Congratulations!

Sunny has been professional ,friendly and incredibly helpful throughout the loan application process. I couldn’t have asked for a better broker. I’m very grateful for all the hard work he put into ensuring our loan gets granted. Thanks for going above and beyond throughout this process. Sunny is honest, patience, ensures all instructions are clear and well understood. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know because he strives for best out come .

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

HI Eugenia, we're so happy to hear that Sunny has been so fantastic! Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Fantastic experience with Ian Crawford

Great local finance company, made the process of refinance near effortless.

I'm currently a building a new home, got lured into an Eastern States mob with low interest rates...don't be fooled, I'm this climate expect long turnaround times and lower than market valuations.

Had enough of being stuffed around, so looked to a local bank and picked Resolve as I'm building through Dale Alcock. Fantastic experience from beginning to end, Ian kept me in the loop.all the way and was able to get any updated information from the builder as needed.

If you're a west Aussie and building with any of the Dale group of companies it's a no brainer, go Resolve and try and pick a local bank.

Loan TypeSplit
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Aaron, great to hear you had such a great experience with Ian and the Resolve team! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and providing your recommendation.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Amazing service from Andrew Thomas

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Ryan, thank you so very much for this review, we love to hear all about your experience and how our brokers like Andrew, are delivering such efficient and transparent service. Thank you and congratulations.

Sasha from Resolve Finance is the best!!!

Very happy client of Resolve Finance Home Loans and all credit goes to Sasha Jones. Sasha is very knowledgeable, professional and honest. She was recommended by Boutique Homes. My home loan was not very easy because its a Display Home but She made the process simple, helped me prepare in advance, kept me informed on progress and always responded to all questions & concerns. She genuinely respects clients privacy & security concerns and offers the best support & service. Thanks Sasha & Resolve Home Loans. We Love our new home. We could have not done this without you!
So grateful... Thank you kindly!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Aaradhana, congratulations on your new home! We're pleased to hear that Sasha was able to provide great support and service.

shenny

shenny

Over the moon of happiness! Finally I got my new own house.

Jamie Moody from Result Finance. Excellent experience I could not done my self with out your help with my home loan. You have the natural ability to understand and feel what your custumer experiencing,and you able to meet their needs effectively. Thank you so much Jamie for your help u. Well done.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Shenny, awesome to hear that Jamie was able to provide such a great customer experience for you. Thanks for this! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Amazing Help

The service I received was perfect and I am extremely happy. Always fast and reliable.
I had no unexpected costs or issues.
The rate is okay. I know people on a better rate.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

HI Adam, thanks for writing this review, we appreciate your feedback. Great to hear that you're happy with the service provided by us. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Saved my dream in owning my very own house.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Aleeshia, we're over the moon to know that Jamie was such a big help during what we can only imagine to be a stressful time. Thank you for your recommendation, we hope you enjoy your new home, well deserved. Kind regrads, Resolve Finance.

Vanessa M

Vanessa MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Resolve Finance esp. Sunny Singh

Sunny Singh from Resolve Finance helped me with my mortgage application. As a solo purchaser and first home buyer, Sunny helped make my dream a reality. I couldn’t have asked for a better broker. He listened to what I needed, responded quickly to all my questions, he was transparent throughout the whole process which was so important to me. Sunny is optimistic, honest and committed to getting me the best outcome. I would recommend everyone I know to him because I know they will be in very good hands. Thank you Sunny

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Vanessa, thank you kindly for this review. Sounds like Sunny did a fantastic job, we know the first home buyer journey can be an overwhelming one, so its great to know that Sunny was able to be a big help throughout. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Emily J

Emily JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert support from beginning to end by Lewis Maddocks

Lewis Maddocks helped us turn our dreams of owning land and building our first home into a reality. He kept in contact with me for years, touching base and coaching us to be able to save enough to be in a great position to get into the property market. Lewis even made it possible for us to do so without requiring a guarantor which was a huge achievement for us. He never rushed us, was at all times patient and so knowledgeable with everything in the process. Lewis made sure there was never any surprises in the process and prepared us for all stages. We couldn’t have done it without him and are forever grateful.

Sahil Kapoor

Sahil Kapoor

Exceptional Service by Sunny Singh

This is the second time in the space of 6 months Sunny has supported me with my finance requirements. Honestly speaking the overall experience just keeps getting better and better. He is a brilliant professional who makes sure as a customer you understand the financial product properly and make a sound decision. I can easily say that the service, knowledge, expertise and genuine time for you attitude from Sunny Singh has been first class. All my future business and referrals will keep going to him. I must say he is a tremendous asset for Resolve Finance. Sunny Singh - 15 on 10 for you.

James Kelada

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Sunny Singh from Resolve Finance is the expertise you can count on.

I opted for Sunny Singh from Resolve, his service was provided over a span of 2 yrs and he delivered 110%. You can trust on him with eyes closed. Besides of professional expertise, he does have the human quality in him which I found lacking most brokers. He handled the loan from beginning to end and sorted out the best options for me. There was no cost payable from my side. My only stressful experience was dealing with the land agency /builders/conveyancer at the same time. They all have their priorities, it is important for your finance broker to be amicable with all parties involved and work in YOUR best interest.
Sunny had tried his level best and kept his words, happy and would def. recommend him over and over again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Lea, thanks so much for taking the time to write this. We value your feedback and recommendation We're so happy to hear Sunny was able to provide such great service over the span of two years!

Home sweet home

From the beginning to end and through the Cocid process, Jamie treated me like I was his only customer. Fantastic to deal with through difficult times. Cannot thank him enough.

Loan used forSecond Home
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Facta, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that Jamie was able to provide such excellent service during these unprecedented times, and ensure you felt looked after throughout. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.