A loan for a Solo Home Owner

This review goes out to Ginny. As a solo "soon to be home owner" Ginny managed to find me a good home loan with low rates on a low deposit, communication was good, fast & direct, the journey to finance was steady & simple, home loan was approved weeks before land titled, everything done well before due dates, I could say, Ginny is very well organized, good & fast at communicating & definitely knows how to do her job, thanks again Ginny for laying the pavement to helping me build towards my first home & happy to be working with you in the future.
James.

Steve
SteveVictoria

Knowledgeable, attentive and personable broker.

We were helped by Felicity, who is an extremely driven, knowledgeable, and friendly broker. She made a very daunting and confusing process, seem simple, and at all times we felt like we had the right person, who had our best interest at heart. Felicity understood our anxiety around the process and kept in regular contact, and ensured we understood were we where in the process, and what to expect next. All round she, and her colleague Mudit were great throughout the process. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Steve, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's great to hear that Felicity and Mudit were able to help you feel at ease, especially when finance can seem daunting! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Belinda
Belinda Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience

Ginny was extremely helpful and provided outstanding customer service and communication, she explained everything to my partner and I, making the process of our home loan approval very easy. I’m very pleased with the result !

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Belinda, we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Ginny! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Scott M
Scott MSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

Our broker ginny was absolutely amazing. Any and all obstacles that came our way ginny knocked over with ease and made us feel reassured the whole journey. Any questions we had were answered honestly and were answered extremely quickly.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Scott, that is fantastic to hear! Happy to hear that Ginny was able to help in reassuring you and answering your questions. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

First Home Buyer some help needed (aka ALOT!!) :)

30 words can't say enough these guys are so helpful! You're in good hands! Especially Ginny & her team! Super satisfied and continuing to surprise us every day. Thanks Resolve! Thankyou!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate it! It's great to hear that our team was such a great help! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a pleasant journey!

Sasha is simply the best, just the right person for the situation I was in, exactly whom I needed. She put in the extra miles despite being on annual leave and being proactive throughout the whole process. She was both professional, but also personal in her approach. She was approachable, guided me every step of the way, and made me feel that everything would be okay. And it did! Thank you, Sasha, wouldn't have done it without you!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Steph, thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review! It's fantastic to hear that Sasha was able to help to make the finance process as easy as possible for you. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

RjL
RjLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended! Great service!

Very responsive and helpful. Replies to email and SMS promptly even beyond office hours time. Ginny guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. I highly recommend Ginny Charles of Resolve finance.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave your review! We're so happy that you had a great experience with Ginny. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

NicoleT
NicoleTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic - Perfect Partner to guide us!

Ginny from Resolve helped us obtain a great home loan that suited our specific situation. She guided us every step of the way, was always available for any questions (even silly questions) and explained everything in a way that we could easily understand. What a wonderful experience! We never thought we would be in a position to own our own home - look at us now, waiting for construction to begin! Thank you, Ginny!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! That's awesome to hear that Ginny was such a fantastic help throughout. Congratulations, all the best with construction. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

LeanneM
LeanneMMelbourne

The process made easy!

I truly had no idea about the process involved in applying for a home loan, but thanks to Ginny from Resolve, I am now on my way to building a new home. I am so grateful for her patience, expertise and thorough knowledge shown throughout the application process!
Her quick responses to my many emails was really appreciated- I always felt well supported. It has been a very positive experience!

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Leanne, congratulations on your new home journey, how exciting! We're so happy to hear that Ginny was such a fantastic help throughout the process. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Hassan
HassanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Home loan service

Ginny from Resolve has been my one and only point of contact since day one and has been the best throughout with getting back to me promptly on my questions, no matter how big or small the questions she would explain thoroughly.
All the finance process has been so smooth that I never even felt the difficulty of obtaining a home loan.
Would really recommend their services and also the practical advice given throughout
Thanks team

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Hassan, that is fantastic to hear! Happy to hear that Ginny was able to help you with all your questions, and make the finance process as easy as possible for you. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Josh OBryan
Josh OBryangeelong

The go to person for all your needs!

Felicity mills has gone above and beyond for me and my partner she made sure we had everything we needed and got the best result. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to help them. 11/10

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Josh, thank you so much for your recommendation. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We're happy to hear that Felicity was such a great help to you and your partner. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Man Jot K.
Man Jot K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service from Sunny Singh

Myself and my husband moved from New Zealand in march 2020 with our two little kids. Being a new in Melbourne it was really challenging for us to go through home loans process. Sunny helped us alot getting our home loan sorted, he is very professional and approachable. He is really great in his Job. I will Highly recommended him for all loan purposes.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback, we love to hear about our clients experiences. Fantastic to hear that Sunny was such a great help. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Xiaolu H.
Xiaolu H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sasha Jones is very helpful.

Sasha Jones is a helpful and kind lady. She helped me through my first home loan journey. Westpac is taking long (more than 3 months) to issue the official approval and two weeks for the documentation, which cause my delayed settlement ($550 penalty). This was very stressfule, especially during Christmas. However, Sasha is working on my case very hard to push the approval and settlement, and save me from a further potential $1000 penalty loss. I would recommend starting the loan application as early as possible, and Sasha is definitely the right person to work with.

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Xiaolu, sorry to hear about the delays from the bank, but fantastic to hear that Sarah continued to work hard to get your approval and settlement! Thank you kindly for your review. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Jacksonn F.
Jacksonn F.Victoria

sunny home loan

Sunny and the team was great to work with, he really took the time to listen and provided options with detailed explanations to suit my needs. He was zealous in his strive to help with my loan, constantly pulling out miracles and working on his days off. Im extremely happy with to say it wouldnt be possible without Sunny

Resolve F.Resolve Finance

Hi Jacksonn, thanks so much for providing your feedback. We're happy to hear that Sunny and the team went above and beyond! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Perth Kym
Perth KymGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sasha Jones - Ultimate Professional

Sasha Jones is the ultimate professional who provided me all the information and options I needed. She was an excellent communicator who ensured the whole process was exciting and stress-free and kept me up to date all the way. I often had silly questions as this was a new experience for me, but she never made me feel like they were silly and always took the time to explain everything. I had 100% faith that she did everything to get me the best deal possible and it ended up better than I could have imagined. She went above and beyond at every step, responding to my queries and odd times and even helping to put me in touch with a conveyancer. I can not recommend Sasha highly enough