Dont Trust.

An associate of theirs by the name of Foster Philips contacted me about a plot of land. After instructing me that the money that I put in for the paperwork would be refunded to me from their company, I went ahead with dealing with them. From there I contacted Foster Phillips multiple time for the refund that I was promised. NO ANSWER BACK. They are scammers. Beware.

Thank you note.

After few attempts, Martin has been outstanding and so helpful to us until he finally made sure we were granted our home loan, I want to say thank you to resolve finance as a group and to Marty you are absolutely a legend. Cheers pal.

Hi Gilles, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will pass your kind words across to Martin. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Wouldn’t go to anyone else for home loans or refinancing!

Felicity has been so helpful and patient through out the whole process! She took the time to explain the whole home loan process to us and made us feel comfortable about the choices we made. She was always available to provide us with information and reassurance when we needed it. Thank you Felicity for helping us through our first home loan. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Hi Ash, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

All stars

Jamie always been readily available to answer my queries and provides concise details in regards to my financing aspect of my housing loan.

Hi Daphne, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Effortless refinance

From start to finish, we found everything to be effortless. Felicity is knowledgeable and gives honest advice, this is the third time we have used her services and will continue to do so. Have also referred family and friends with no hesitation.

Hi Abbas, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Great guidance for first home buyers

My partner and I had no idea where to start (first home buyers) Andrew was fantastic, patient throughout and he made sure we would get the best deal and advice, thank you!

Hi Teya, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Above and beyond what I expected from a broker!!

I couldn’t recommend Taylar more!! He took the stress out of applying for my first home loan and was always contactable and happy to answer my questions (even the silly ones)! I honestly think you would be hard pressed to find a broker that cared/worked as hard as Taylar did to ensure my loan was available for land settlement. So happy I chose Resolve Finance. Thanks Taylar!

Hi Bronte, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We will pass your kind words across to Taylar. We look forward to being your finance partner for life! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

So very easy

Felicity made this whole process very easy with no stress and cant thank her enough for her assistance. I would highly recommend Felicity and resolve to anyone buying their first house!

Hi Candice, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

So much stress and so late

My partner and I tried to build with homebuyers and they suggested we use resolve finance, which we agreed to. Initially we met with [name removed], the first broker. He advised us our max borrowing amount and advised us on what we needed to do to get an approval from the bank, we followed his advice. We didn't hear much from him until around November when he informed that he couldn't do our brokerage any more because the bank needed someone with more experience and we were handed over to his senior [name removed]. We received a call from [name removed] and had to provide our paperwork all over again.
From that point we didn't hear very much from her either. No calls were returned, emails were short and uninformative. We got a call back finally only to be told that we might not be able to get any loan at all.
Now we are stuck with them cause the land title is due January next year and they just told us literally now when the Christmas and new year holiday is coming. We don't even have time to find another broker or do anything about the situation except to wait and see. She doesn't want to hear from us or returning any phone call until after new year.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with Resolve Finance. We would love to discuss this more with you so that we can find a solution. We have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Has made the process for a first home buyer so much easier.

Jamie has been fantastic! He has answered my many questions and been extremely helpful throughout the whole process. My land has just titled and I look forward to working with Jamie through the construction phase and into the future. I would highly recommend Jamie as a Broker.

Hi Jac, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Cannot thank Resolve enough

Myself and my husband have worked with Resolve and our broker Taylar now since 2015. During this time Taylar has helped us purchase our first home, then refinance so we could buy our second property. We cannot adult Taylar’s professionalism and amazing communication skills. Taylar made everything understandable and answered my million emails and phone calls and was always happy to meet with us face to face to go through things. Thanks yo him we have just settled on our second block of land after purchasing it with his help 12 months ago, he has made our forever dreams a reality. If anyone is looking for a broker that goes above and beyond Taylar is definitely the person you want to see.

Hi Krysta, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We love to hear about our customers journey and will pass your kind words along to Taylar. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Great experience and service!

If you are looking for someone who operates with integrity, is professional, who answers your phone calls and keeps your up to date, who works in your best interests, and takes the complexity out of choosing a lender and establishing a home loan - head over to Resolve Finance and see Andrew.

Hi Dan, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will pass your kind words along to Andrew. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Need a loan? This is your first and final stop.

Helpful team, they got everything in one place. They respond to your question very quickly. To me this is important because if I don't get a respond to my question quickly, it makes me feel hesitate. They are very professional in what they do. Give them the chance to prove that to you, no review is as good as personal experience.

Hi Chetha, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Brilliant!

Felicity has been brilliant for my partner and myself, we have understood everything every step of the way! She's done a terrific job and will absolutely recommend her to others.

Hi Nathan, thanks for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Great work guys

Myself and Louise would like to thank Daniel and Shelley for all the hard work they have done in just over a week in achieving our finance for our new house.
Mark& Louise Rainton.

Hi Mark and Louise, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear back from our customers! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent service

Honestly, first time dealing with Resolve Finance was a nightmare for me as it was my first home loan application and I was not sure who I should contact as the broker kept changing when I applied for a pre-approval loan. The last broker I dealt with was Jamie Moody. I thought to myself if the broker changed again, I would take my home loan application elsewhere. But, Jamie proved himself to be very reliable and easy to reach. He got the job done for me. He updated me on regular basis on the progress of my home loan and quickly responded to my queries. He also helped me refinancing the home loan too two years later. I would highly recommend Jamie at Resolve Finance to support your home loan application. Thank you Jamie.

Hi Titin, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We are sorry to hear that your first experience did not meet your expectations but are proud to know that Jamie met all your finance needs. We look forward to being your finance partner for life! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent service!

Resolve finance’s service is second-to-none ! We could not have asked for better finance specialists! I would recommend them to anyone anytime!

Hi Eddie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Top notch!

Quick response to queries and Martin Island was very pleasant. Distance didn’t matter because the email correspondence and phone calls were good. Thanks for your support Resolve finance

Hi Buky, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance and Martin! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Christine and Maria have been amazing to deal with, very responsive, respectful and efficient. At one point we thought our property may settle while we were overseas. Christine was able to organize the valuation of our property, get approval and have documents ready for us to sign all within a week before we travelled overseas for a month. She really pulled off something we thought was going to be impossible, our settlement occurred with no problems whatsoever thanks to Christine. I couldn't be happier with the service I have received.

Hi Elana, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Resolve Finance- The best

Martin Ireland has been my financial broker for the past 11yrs. I have built 3 homes through the help of Martin at Resolve finance. I would not go with anyone but Resolve finance. Martin has always got the job done for me. He his the best Broker. I would highly recommend Martin at Resolve Finance.

Hi Claude, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will pass your kind words along to Martin. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.