2Savvy Level

Savvy Level

Verified🏆 2024 Award

46 reviews · Statistics

89% · 414 · 9%
See the Best Automotive Accessories in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Craig P.
Craig P.

Great Aussie product and service

so so easy to level van and amazing back up service, never ever thought i would need a savvy level , but bit the bullit and so glad i did, its not a gimmick make vanning easy for yourself Show details ·  1
Steve Knee
Steve KneeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Aussie product and customer service

I have been using the Savvy Level for around 10 years now, recently I upgraded my van so I removed the Savvy Level from the old van to the new van. It was working perfectly up until recently. I contacted Savvy Level in case there was a firmware upgrade I could download to fix the bug. They advised me to send it back and they will check it out. I was advised a week later after I retuned the unit by the Savvy Level Engineer they were going to send me a new unit to replace my old one for free. This is an Australian Company and their after-sale service speaks for itself. I've had this product for 10yrs and they still supported me and the product. Cannot recommend them enough. Show details ·  1
gjeess
gjeess3 posts

A must have tool for every RV owner

We recently purchased our Crusader caravan and after viewing some YouTube videos and reviews we decided to have the Savvy level installed in our van, we absolutely love it as it makes leveling the van so much easier - thank you Savvy. Show details ·  2
Terry
Terry

Great Product

I did have a little issue and the customer service was great and they sorted it out very quickly highly recommended product and service Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankVICGippsland, VIC

Every Van Owner should have one

Its a beautifull thing, makes levelling the Van so easy. Initially i could not get it to work but just a phone call to Charlie got me sorted, could have read the Instructions but who does that !! Thanks Charlie for all your Help.
Great Service and Product. Show reply
Dave
Dave

It's great product and saves time

Just like to thank Charli for getting Savey level working for me very professional Show details ·  1
Shane Lidster
Shane LidsterTASHobart, TAS

Amazing Device

What a fantastic device. Recently used it on an eight week outback tour and it performed perfectly. No more manual checking using a spirit level with my wife on the UHF. I use it in conjunction with an electric jockey wheel. One of the best features is the ability to set the height of the hitch when unhitching so you can preset back to that height when backing the car up to reconnect Show details ·  1
Andrew Saunders
Andrew SaundersWAPerth, WA2 posts

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

I have fitted the savvy level in the front box of my caravan about 1.5meters from the back of the car
I can’t get a good connection to my phone from the savvy level while sitting in the driver’s seat, so a wast of time
I set it so the van would be level, got my partner to hold it outside the car and it still didn’t end up level
NOT HAPPY
SavvyLevel   DM
PeterM
PeterMACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent & Easy to Use

The Savvy level is an awesome tool that is easy to install and even easier to use. The real beauty of the product is that you can use it single handed and get your caravan or camper to the spot you want without leaving the car and with your wheel levelling tools already in place. Show details ·  1
Alan Buckmaster
Alan Buckmaster

Great Product

Had Savvy Level for 18mths great product wouldn't be without it.. Just had a small technical issue but due to the great back up service from the company the problem was fixed very quickly.Thank you. Show details ·  1
Marke Enkel
Marke EnkelWAPerth, WA8 posts

Savvy level failed after one month

I installed the product with external housing according to directions and found the external housing failed keeping water out after just a month , I had a few emails back and forth trying to diagnose the issue with Savvy and they asked for me to post the product back, I also provided a prepaid satchel to post back the item. Since sending the item back Savvy have stopped communicating with me Show details
SavvyLevel   DM
PopPop
PopPopQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Fantastic item - been a real marriage saver

I've been using our Savvy Level now for quite some years and I reckon it's the best thing that I've bought for levelling our caravan.
So easy to use and can get my van level super easily.
I highly recommend this product as its fantastic. Show details ·  1
Judy
Judy2 posts

Sassy Savvy Thank you

First time towers and this has safed our relationship, no disputes and no one rolling towards me in bed. Worth every penny. Show details ·  1
Dave B
Dave BQLDCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

SavvyLevel

I have mine in an Avan Sportliner mounted inside van. Love it heaps! I like when leveling it & unhooking and someone comes over & said how did you do that with only getting out once! Show details ·  1
Numb Thumbs
Numb ThumbsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive

A fantastic aid for anyone with a campertrailer, caravan or campervan/motorhome!

I have been using a Savy Level for a few years now I would not be without it. You can find a level spot without getting out of the vehicle and level up on a sloping site, only getting out once. Just set up the Savy Level once inside the camper or motorhome and then, when you get to a site, just open the ap and level up, looking at the screen of your phone. It saves "spirited discussions" with your partner and no trying to fathom interpretive dance instructions. So, it can be a relationship saver, too! It is particularly useful if you travel solo as you can just maneuver around until you are level without even getting out to set up a levelling wedge. Show details ·  2