Sheepskin Tailors

Sheepskin Tailors

Brand Manager for Sheepskin Tailors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rob H
Rob HSydney, NSW

Great product, quality and service

Shopped around online for full sheepskin front bucket seat covers for our 2021 Fiat Ducato motorhome. Chose Sheepskin Tailors for value, quality of product, helpfulness and friendliness of staff. Received exactly what we ordered, custom made and fit perfectly, colour Charcoal. Looks amazing in the Ducato, and feels very comfy. Highly recommended.

Highly Recommended

We are extremely pleased with the quality and fit of the sheepskin car seat covers. Communication and delivery was terrific and we highly recommended Sheepskin Tailors if you are considering options.

MrHolidays
MrHolidaysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Barry Bishop
Barry BishopSouth-East, TAS

Excellent product

I’ve just finished fitting 2 front seat covers for my 2009 Lexus RX 350 & just want to thank Sheepskin Tailors for the excellent job they’ve done, the fit is perfect as is the quality of workmanship, not only that they are a trustworthy & great company to deal with. Many thanks Robin & Melanie for a job well done!

MAD992
MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Quality

Wow an Australian Company that make a great Aussie Product , thank you Melanie and Rob Wickens AAA very good car seat covers ,My 2021 Rav 4 in Black Skin is Comfort plus and very very well made, thank you

Baaa!

Great product. Tailor made exactly for a perfect fit. The quality is outstanding and these guys are really good to deal with. I checked out the cheaper options and am glad I rejected them. I feel totally vindicated in my choice, and ,I’m supporting a family owned Aussie business.
Definitely impressed.
One further bonus is I now get to make excellent sheep noises every time my wife gets in the car!
Thanks guys, Jon O’Neill

Scope
ScopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!

My seat covers were a gift from my partner. A slight delay in ordering was only due to the fact that the company was swamped with orders. A good sign, and now I know why. They arrived by the expected date and we fitted them reasonably easily (as they're quite snug). Luxury plus! The staff are oober-friendly and got all the details on measurements, colour and design correct, as well as my partner's mailing address and other details. Now he's waiting to get new seats in his 4WD and says he will definitely be getting a set of these covers as well. Many thanks to the staff at Sheepskin Taylors. Love ya work. Sherryl

Amused
AmusedPerth, WA

Ultimate Seat Cover package

The complete front seat cover package would have to be one of the best investments I've made in a while. They're a perfect fit, plush and so comfy. I was kept in the loop with regards to manufacture, dispatch and delivery, plus It was refreshing to deal with the staff that make this company a stand out success. Thank you!

John
John

Excellent seat covers.

I had a pair of front seat covers made for my VW Touareg. Quality product, good fit, comfortably thick sheepskin, prompt service and delivery at a fair price. Truly a five star outfit. John

Kev E.
Kev E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Sheepskin taylors are quality.

Custom made sheepskine covers made from phone call fit perfectly. Satisfied to have found someone to supply quality goods and deliver on time. Will definitely reccomend you for your quality and service.

Mobile comfort!

Thank you Sheepskin Tailors, for excellent service and perfectly fitting seat covers. Now the race is on each day, to see who gets to drive the car fitted with them!

Carleen
CarleenSydney, NSW

Superb quality

Thank you for my set of seat belt covers. They are of superb quality and beautifully made. Also a very quick response to my online order and they were here in no time.

lorraine
lorraine

Fitting is absolutely perfect, quality is second to none

I was pleasantly surprised, I picked up my new vehicle with my sheepskin covers on it. The look and feel is pure luxury. They add and extra layer of comfort.

Exactly as I requested

Very responsive from first contact through to delivery of my completed order. Very fast service. The product I ordered was a one off and I provided measurements and a description of what I wanted and I arrived exactly as I requested. I’m very happy and would recommend highly

Paul