Sheepskin Tailors

Sheepskin Tailors

Mobile comfort!

Thank you Sheepskin Tailors, for excellent service and perfectly fitting seat covers. Now the race is on each day, to see who gets to drive the car fitted with them!

Carleen

CarleenSydney, NSW

Superb quality

Thank you for my set of seat belt covers. They are of superb quality and beautifully made. Also a very quick response to my online order and they were here in no time.

lorraine

lorraine

Fitting is absolutely perfect, quality is second to none

I was pleasantly surprised, I picked up my new vehicle with my sheepskin covers on it. The look and feel is pure luxury. They add and extra layer of comfort.

Exactly as I requested

Very responsive from first contact through to delivery of my completed order. Very fast service. The product I ordered was a one off and I provided measurements and a description of what I wanted and I arrived exactly as I requested. I’m very happy and would recommend highly

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Seat covers ford G6E

Joanne B.

Joanne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I’ve bought two lots of the seat belt covers, quick delivery, exactly as described. Contemplating seat covers, all reviews give this a thumbs up, just to convince hubby that I need them!

Libby

LibbySoutheast, SA

Fantastic!

They were of Great quality and we had friendly service. They were fast and look amazing. Great attention to detail. Will be back for more for sure. Thanks for a great experience.

Absolutely Excellent

Absolutely excellent , they use the very best skins , the fit is spot on & the time frame from ordering to receiving was super fast. Communication & advice is second to none . Their pricing was actually cheaper than the others i looked at. I would not go anywhere else .

ReviewingTom

ReviewingTomHobart, TAS

Second set of sheepskin car covers, and very happy