Sling Guard

Sling Guard

Perfect Pet Travel Guard

Excellent Quality
So Well Made, the straps & zips are of the highest quality. So easy to fit & I think the way the sides unzip & fold out to protect the car wheel arches from mud & claws is so brilliant.
Also love the way it can be unzipped & use just one half if you need to carry passengers.
The clips can only be fitted together one way & they are so strong.
The faux fur interior is so soft & comfortable. Our Dogs love it.
The Sling Guard will last for many many years to come.
It is a worthwhile investment.
Highly Recommended Product

Bought it from Crufts 2020 the first year at this show for Sling Guard.

Michelle Lyon

Michelle LyonSoutheast, SA

Shut up and take my money!

I have tried many and all failed, this is THE best dog seat cover I have ever seen, the straps are hardy and sewed well and the faux fur makes the dog comfortable, cannot recommend it enough!

PB W.

PB W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Keeps the dog hair contained!

I bought my Sling Guard at the Gisborne market, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Not only is the quality and look of this product excellent, it also lives up to the manufacturer's claims. My long haired Border Collie has up until now left hair everywhere in my car, despite being a well behaved boy and always sitting in the one spot. Now he snuggles down on the soft mink which traps all the hair. Cleaning it is a cinch, simply wipe your hand across it or use a hand held vacuum.

Whitey

WhiteyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best

After trying other waterproof dog seat covers that ripped quickly with my American bulldog jumping in and out of the car, I must say this is by far the best product I’ve ever purchased. I bought a new car and wanted a premium product to protect it. After searching the internet I settled on this, so glad I did. Love it, best cover I’ve ever had. Quality is amazing, worth spending the extra bucks, it’s tough and beautiful